Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,335 members, 7,957,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters (32547 Views)

Enugu Shuts Down As Sit At Home Bites Harder / Military Helicopters Patrol For Buhari As Sit-At-Home Paralyses Enugu, Imo / Banks, Markets, Schools Open As Sit-At-Home Fails In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Emekaonline: 9:44am On Oct 15, 2021
greymiles:
Thought afonjas said our sit at home can’t make them go hungry grin
We will cripple the whole economy of this zoo

And how did your sit at home affect Lagos? It will only affect your own people. If you guys have ball, wny dont you try your sit at home in Lagos and see what happens? I trust you Igbos in Lagos, they are not as fools as those in the East. Anyone that tries sit at home in Lagos will have his shop re-allocated to another that needs. The Bible says "Let his habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein: and his bishoprick let another take."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by EasternActivist: 9:54am On Oct 15, 2021
Aufbauh:

Save me the futile and senile defense. Your comment reek of resentment typical of an embittered ipobian.
It's quite ironic that an ipobian is telling me of being emotional. Quite laughable and pathetic!

You guys keep wishing that Nigeria crumble because it's not congruent to your way of life.
The most interesting and painful side is that you guys are stuck and it'll take donkeys of years to see your wishes come to pass. It is an infinite wishful thinking so quite it and ease the imminent disappointment.

Nigeria as a nation like any other developing nations has her challenges and we can't because of this wish that the country burn to ground. That is sadistic and shamelessly unacceptable.

You are sounding pained like a depressed fufu

Oga remind me why you are seeking for oduduwa nation the man that fell from the sky and shattered the head into a cone if you ain't a hypocrite...

Go siddon for corner abeggi
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by MENELIIK: 9:57am On Oct 15, 2021
Tomek09:

Yen yen yen..... fearful lots. Can you stand and fight aboki or Igbo person? Just be sincere, can you battle an aboki or Igbo man to man as a Yoruba blood??

How many Yeebos are boxers? Where was Ojukwu when Obasanjo arrived Anambra his home state? You think it is your typical Osu village narrative. How many Osu warriors do you know and wars fought by the Osus during the pre colonial Nigeria? Osus and bravery dont go together. Stop confusing arrogance with bravery, no brave Osu man

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by dettolgel: 9:58am On Oct 15, 2021
Emekaonline:

And how did your sit at home affect Lagos? It will only affect your own people. If you guys have ball, wny dont you try your sit at home in Lagos and see what happens? I trust you Igbos in Lagos, they are not as fools as those in the East. Anyone that tries sit at home in Lagos will have his shop re-allocated to another that needs. The Bible says "Let his habitation be desolate, and let no man dwell therein: and his bishoprick let another take."

You are not even proud of your heritage, that is why you are hiding under the name of "emekaonline" grin grin grin

Meanwhile, I find it appalling that most Nigerian youths do not understand the indirect effect of insecurity on one part of the country on other parts of the country.

It is quite sad and shameful at the same time, seeing people with at least secondary school level of education who cannot make the connections that no part of the country is completely isolated from the rest. What a shame.
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Spherical77(m): 10:03am On Oct 15, 2021
dettolgel:

Of course it is nonsense to someone without sense. grin grin grin

Sorry your daftness is hereditary I can't help you grin grin grin

Edit1:
I told you guys I that I have time for your bullshits this morning.
you too don run out of battery abi na data? grin grin grin grin I know you are probably charging it in someone else's house hope you come back early. Because in the evening I shall be heading to Berlin for the weekend and maybe too busy enjoying life to roll in the mud with you. grin grin grin grin

Maybe some day you could send me your whatsapp number so we can do a video call and you can see how the other half with working brain lives? grin grin grin
Your Mumu go last that i know grin keep it up buddy
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Ushman333: 10:05am On Oct 15, 2021
dettolgel:

Ode you are probably living in a shank, while my Igbo brothers are buying everywhere in Lagos. grin grin grin

Because my alaba brothers don use their money confuse your mama and sisters them knack them finish them leave them na im make you dey para for me. grin grin

I didn't ask your mom to be a LovePeddler neither did I ask her to raise a LovePeddler as a daughter and a son as a terrorist head slammer. grin grin grin grin grin

In the next few minutes you wont be able to respond to me because you would probably run out of battery that you charged over night. grin grin grin After which you will proceed to the mosque down your street to head your fore head on the ground some more before going on to do your tout work under bridge. grin grin grin

I wanted to advice you to change your ways but given that your mom and sisters are LovePeddler and your father left you guys and that you will eventually kill yourself while trying to carrying out your ordained faith as a terrorist, but nay. Go on with your life path, at least bring it to an end before you breed your cursed kind again. grin Please just ensure that this madness ends with your generation ejoo grin

NB: all of una wey wan reply me, I full ground unlimited wifi, power 247 TGIF and I work from home full time. I get una time this morning. I know you lot are just trying to type as much as you can before the phone you charged over night runs out or before you hit the street to go hustle and then switch off your data to conserve it. With 40 euros every month I run unlimited data, in fact my office people dey reimburse my internet and phone bill. which ever way una want am today I ready. if u want insult na insult u go get if u wan discuss na discussion u go get grin grin

Edit 1: I talk am battery don die. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin where you hide put? grin grin grin grin
Village ipob terrorists, no hiding place for you enemies of peace, not even online. Keep ranting, reality awaits. scum.
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Maobichek: 10:05am On Oct 15, 2021
[quote author=dettolgel post=106751687]

Brother reading your post gave me hope that at least there are still people using their heads on this forum.

Please if you don't mind did you school abroad? [/quo

No Sir, I attended Nigerian university and currently in the North, my kind of work is such that I travel at least once every month so I feel the pain of Nigerian insecurity more, thank you.
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 15, 2021
[s]
greymiles:
[/s]

Ode leleyi sha.

How is the killing of Igbos in the east affecting any southwest state?

The only thing you export to by the southwest is your hungry selves looking for greener pastures.

After that nko?

Do you bring in food or something?

The only people affected in the southwest are the Igbos living in the southwest who want to go home.

Nobody goes to the east except Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by dettolgel: 10:08am On Oct 15, 2021
Spherical77:
Your Mumu go last that i know grin keep it up buddy

You have charged your phone ode grin grin grin So you snuck out of your security post to response abi grin grin

You could barely type two complete sentences, how do you think you could comprehend a full paragraph of complex argument? grin grin grin grin

Edit 1: you don run go back your gate before oga fire you grin grin grin Abi your battery don die patapata grin grin

Edit 2: ode I warn you say I dey loaded ooh but data and power grin grin grin grin Hiding somewhere with your miserable life? grin grin grin I shall be waiting when you sneak out to type you famous one sentence again. grin

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by dettolgel: 10:11am On Oct 15, 2021
[quote author=Maobichek post=106753089][/quote]

Please keep it up, I salute your thought process.

1 Like

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by oyatz(m): 10:14am On Oct 15, 2021
kkonyeji:

Since they contribute nothing, why is organizing a referendum so difficult for the zoo?
Why is PMB & other unity beggars like u don't want Biafra exit?

You can actually conduct your referendum by yourself.

You don't need to wait for Jubrin from Sudan to conduct any referendum for you.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by dettolgel: 10:17am On Oct 15, 2021
Ushman333:

Village ipob terrorists, no hiding place for you enemies of peace, not even online. Keep ranting, reality awaits. scum.

haha it seems like it took you over an hour to read my post? grin grin You must have cost that brilliant boy down your streets precious time in trying to explain my superior logic to you grin grin grin grin grin

Anyways, you can go home now and insult your LovePeddler of a mother and then get into shouting fight with your public toilet sisters. since that is your daily routine grin grin grin grin

After which you can sit around the front of your compound looking at the back side of every street girls that walks by, while you and Sodiq discuss how you will shift her womb. While Sodiq remind you of the need for you to kill yourself soon through suicide bombing so you can be rewarded with 70 virgins. grin grin

Please can you kaboom yourself soon ejoo. do it before you start breading ooh grin

Edit 1: you still dey quarrel with your sister, i dey here dey wait for you ode terrorist son of a wh.ore. grin grin grin

edit 2; you still dey insult your LovePeddler of a mother? grin grin grin grin grin Na thunder go fire your miserable life there for causing that woman grief unto say she be olosho grin grin grin

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by oyatz(m): 10:18am On Oct 15, 2021
Tomek09:

Yen yen yen..... fearful lots. Can you stand and fight aboki or Igbo person? Just be sincere, can you battle an aboki or Igbo man to man as a Yoruba blood??

The matter is S/East affairs, no sensible Yoruba man will be fighting any fight this time.

1 Like

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by oyatz(m): 10:22am On Oct 15, 2021
kkonyeji:

Igbos made Lagos what it is today...no sane thinking human who reasons well will dispute this.

And the same Igbos couldn't make any city in their land like Lagos?

5 Likes

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 15, 2021
benuejosh:
They are hurting Buhari and his businesses in the East so they should continue.

I concurr. Buhari is very hurt all
Igbos across Nigeria should go back to the east and sit at home until Buhari goes. It will really pain Buhari he will be crying

2 Likes

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Tyche(m): 10:25am On Oct 15, 2021
EasternActivist:

Anybody in any state doing business with the east will eventually loose. And it will aswell hurt the economy of the state. In Insecurity, North is gone and now east is about to go bc of fg non-dialogue approach. Las las e go affect Nigeria's economy

Thanks to benin republic cos maybe by now sw will be boiling as well

Keep bankrupting your economy. People are looking for alternatives to the little they get from you.
The adverse effect of this on our GDP will take 30 years to reverse.
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by oyatz(m): 10:28am On Oct 15, 2021
Tomek09:

Who told you Igboland is bad?? Despite FG presence in SE, let's compare SE cities with that of SW. Are you ready

Compare and contrast the Human Development Index (HDI) as calculated by the United Nations Development Programme for SW (minus Lagos) Vs SE.

Compare the GDP and poverty rates in both regions.
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by OmoEpe(m): 10:33am On Oct 15, 2021
EasternActivist:

Nothing like resentment in that post you quoted lol but the obvious truth, I guess you're getting a little bit emotional and yes truth can hurt.

Anyways at the bolded that's a typical agbero nigerian tribalist mentality, I hope the Nigeria that is existing is the el dorado you envisage and will like your children to be proud of. If it ain't you're just a rabble rouser deceiving himself. It's only a matter of time for victims in the west to start being executed in open places in sw. That time you will understand better.

Peace don't cost a thing and it can only come through dialogue.

What meaningful dialogue can be achieved with a mentally deranged fellow like Cownu whose only language is hatred and bitterness?

You don't talk to a mad man you subdue him like the FG is currently doing in the NE
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by oyatz(m): 10:33am On Oct 15, 2021
Tomek09:

Igbos co-owner Lagos with Yorubas. U can't chase people with House of Rep and House of Assembly member in the State. Lagos is another Igbo commercially conquered territory.

Name the House of Reps member that is an Igbo.

The ways you people were gloating over the elections of Hon Rita Orji (Ajeromi/Ifelodun) and Hon Nwosu (Oshodi-Isolo) in 2015 sent very wrong signals to the Lagos electorates and the Political class in Lagos such that by 2019, they ensured they weren't re-elected.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by oyatz(m): 10:40am On Oct 15, 2021
stinechykee:
Na those children of hate and falling demon you dey listen to?? By the time IPOB are done with the whole Nigerians which have already started they will beg their Pharoah Buhari just like the way Egyptians begged their Pharoah when God of Israel(Igbos)was dealing with them with Plagues upon Plagues

IPOB madness will be contained and restricted to the S/East.

Gov Wike has a knowledge of what is to come when he dealt a lethal blow to IPOB and chased them out of Rivers State.

If their relative like Gov Wike can do that, what do you think others will do if they attempt to export their madness beyond their territory?

1 Like

Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by nick50(m): 10:41am On Oct 15, 2021
Aufbauh:

Typical Ipob mentality! Bunch of resentful folks
"Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies". Nelson Mandela

FYI, the primary and secondary victims of all this Ipob shenanigans are the Igbos.
Ask yourself, how many non Igbos do business from and to alaigbo? Very negligible.

It is also instructive to note that the NE has been boiling and neck-deep in terror activities for the past 12 years, and that has not stopped Nigeria from existing.
The SE is equally not different from the NE as they contribute little or nothing to the nation economy.
..if wat u said is true then why are u so bothered?..why are u crying more than d berieved?
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by OmoEpe(m): 10:43am On Oct 15, 2021
Tomek09:

The aim which is the sit at home is always achieved. So the means or method which it was achieved shouldn't be ur problem bro. 99.9% Igbos want Biafra.

So robbing you of your phone means you want to give me?

STUPIDITY and IPOB are 5 and 6
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by oyatz(m): 10:47am On Oct 15, 2021
myright:
Let me break it down for you to understand. If a business man that is expected to travel on Monday to Onitsha or Nnewi in order to re-stock his shop latest on Wednesday fails to do so, what it means is that customers that would visit his shop to buy goods would probably be asked to return on Thursday. So, he will be loosing money on Wednesday.. Hope you get it now

The loss will be that of the said Business man because his competitors who are sourcing their goods from elsewhere will simply replace him.
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by OmoEpe(m): 10:49am On Oct 15, 2021
kkonyeji:

Since they contribute nothing, why is organizing a referendum so difficult for the zoo?
Why is PMB & other unity beggars like u don't want Biafra exit?

The Senate is empowered not just to make laws but also amend the country's constitution. How many of your SE senators have prepared a bill for the amendment of the constitution to accommodate a referendum?

Is it that Cownu took your brains to his cage in DSS office?

Are you to daft to know that your senators are the one to present your bill to reflect your desires?

The person that made you people fitted with follow come stupidity no pity your generation unborn o.

Una need strong deliverance from the demonic hold of stupidity you guys are under

Your madness is like that of a child whose electricity is disconnected for the father's inability to pay NEPA bill, and the child starts fighting their next door neighbour for not going to NEPA office to make them reconnect his light.

Is the neighbour the one responsible for performance of his father's duty?

Even if Cownu has kept your brains in his anus, you still fit borrow small sense from people wey get

Eleribu fiffle
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by EasternActivist: 10:49am On Oct 15, 2021
[s]
OmoEpe:

What meaningful dialogue can be achieved with a mentally deranged fellow like Cownu whose only language is hatred and bitterness?

You don't talk to a mad man you subdue him like the FG is currently doing in the NE
[/s]

My dear that comment you quoted is not for you. It's highly above your reasoning. Focus on enhancing yourself
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by EasternActivist: 10:51am On Oct 15, 2021
Tyche:

Keep bankrupting your economy. People are looking for alternatives to the little they get from you.
The adverse effect of this on our GDP will take 30 years to reverse.

Who are the ones bankrupting it!?!

Are you even ok or is hatred beclouding your judgement!?!

In any way, you're not just ok
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by oyatz(m): 10:54am On Oct 15, 2021
Snowx:
I want to use the medium to inform my fellow Igbo brothers and sisters about what is yet to come.

First of all it's my wish that we r separated from this Marriage called Nigeria with immediate effect coz there no hope for common Igbo man in This country. The Igbos has being marginalized so much, Sidelined in in all spheres and areas of appointment.

However, am really afraid that this agitation if care is not taking will escalate to that of Ambazonia. Please take my word for it. Ambazonia agitators can kidnap there fellow rich people for a ransom, if the rich man is outta reach they can kidnap there relative and torture him or her to death if the man is not complying they can even come to your shop requesting for struggle money some animals in them will even come into your house rape your wife and tell you it's been long they kpesh that it's part of the price you have to pay for the struggle they re making to make sure Ambazonia is free. If any man is found associating with politician be it poor or rich his head will roll.

I heard that their leader and MNK are 5&6 and that the pattern the Ambazonia leader is using is what MNK is bringing up starting with sit at home order. Ambazonia can sit at home like 3weeks no going out. And that's exactly what is coming up in Igbo land.

Secondly, those hailing the unknown gone men will regret why they did so and look for a way to abscond from the state.

When I asked one of them doing business over there, he said and I quote Our own will be worst. No constant power supply to subside the pain of sit at home, at least they can cook and store foods in fridges. But here light some times don't last more than 6 hours.

The best thing Fderal Government will do at this point is to dialogue.

This administration is the worst I have seen so far in the history of Nigeria starting from 1960. They failed woefully especially in

Economy
Security
Employment
Basic infrastructural amenities.

Actually, the best Nigeria can do is to amend the constitution to allow peaceful secession via referendum.

The Houses of Assembly can pass motions for referendum for secession of their States and their NASS reps can call for debates on the matter in the National Assembly
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Redcrafton: 10:59am On Oct 15, 2021
uthlaw:
oga,stop deceiving urself...read and understand....you are only killing urself and making ur pple hungry....he affect nothing in Lagos State but the transportation company,watin concern Lagos with sit at home!

All you people know is Lagos this, Lagos that..

Are you guys from Irabiji, Ilobu and other tiny SW villages, who have no single investment in Lagos, from Lagos?
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by nkemoma(m): 11:09am On Oct 15, 2021
IamWonderful:
Pain affected the transportation and transporters and it is Igbo that is involved in transportation to the east how do I care when it doesn't stop the Lagos State government from paying my salary

Mugu.... It is a 2 way thing... Transportation in Lagos also suffers from this. Taxi drivers lament that this affects their cabu cabu business in Lagos.....

Think deep and you will see it has a domino effect...

Mugu
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Tukor1759: 11:10am On Oct 15, 2021
Ng patriot go fine work o
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by ezechi24(m): 11:20am On Oct 15, 2021
NGpatriot:
They are burning their businesses in the SE and hurting their own people, they are also hurting their brothers and sisters and business owners in Lagos and elsewhere in Nigeria.

The pain, hurt and death applies only to you and your people.

When you are doing something to hurt other people, but you are actually hurting yourselves, you are killing only your own people and destroying only your own economy, then something is seriously wrong with your.

This is collective madness and self-destruction.

I don't know who swear for you people, but the pesin no show mercy at all.

Sad.

you talk in the nonsense ....so ipob are the people wearing nigerian terrorist uniform that burn houses in imo....you sound really stoopid.
Re: South-East Pain Spreads To Lagos As Sit-At-Home Affect Transporters by Godispeace: 11:26am On Oct 15, 2021
ediot !!!, u are so senselessness to understand those affected in Lagos are those ur igbo brothers in Lagos--SE transportation business. Many of u IPOB/ESN ediots are hiding in yoruba land/Lagos and co and refuse to go to that ur cursed igboland.
greymiles:

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Keyamo Reacts To Reports Of APC Buying Votes In Ekiti / Ortom Breaks Away From Wike’s Allies, Says ‘I Want Ayu As Chairman’ / IGP Collapses SARS Teams, Renames Unit FSARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.