Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) (66035 Views)

D'Banj Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today / Sola Kosoko Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face 43rd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by franklingud(m): 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
ObaKlaz:
Indomie generation!

You Remind Me
Nice n Slow
You Got It Bad
Yeah (ft. Ludacris & Lil Jon)
Confessions
My Boo (ft. Alicia Keys)
Moving Mountains
Climax

...and lots more!
In the era when all you needed was REAL TALENT, Usher won and did it all WITHOUT THE INTERNET!
No mind am, that one na real indomie generation kid wey no sabi anything. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by JohnnyBling(m): 11:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
KushLyon:

Probably 12 grin
Wahala for Gen Zs
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by OLRAYS(m): 11:35am On Oct 17, 2021
ObaKlaz:
Indomie generation!

You Remind Me
Nice n Slow
You Got It Bad
Yeah (ft. Ludacris & Lil Jon)
Confessions
My Boo (ft. Alicia Keys)
Moving Mountains
Climax

...and lots more!
In the era when all you needed was REAL TALENT, Usher won and did it all WITHOUT THE INTERNET!
E NO GO SPOIL FOR YOU BRO

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 4:42am On Oct 18, 2021
OLRAYS:
E NO GO SPOIL FOR YOU BRO
Amen o, baba!
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by jaiyeorie: 3:15pm On Nov 16, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2hwcv2nYOc
Alicia Keys dropping low on a yacht + husband swizz beats and Friends ... zaza
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Djmilkyboi(m): 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
E deep gan oo
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by JaneYave(f): 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
The only pets I like are goats and sheep.Handsome man with no hit songs, may God pick his call.Men that loves pets are kindhearted.
What informs this your beliefs my dear lady?
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 16, 2021
JaneYave:
What informs this your beliefs my dear lady?
An old man told me and I did some findings and he was absolutely right.Check out men that loves pet,most of them are kindhearted.
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Farfalla(f): 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
Pepper soup gang are wondering why someone would be taking a walk with their food.
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by JaneYave(f): 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
An old man told me and I did some findings and he was absolutely right.Check out men that loves pet,most of them are kindhearted.
interesting!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Carrying Their Son (Photo) / Afia Schwarzenegger Goes Braless, Dances In See-through Outfit. Fans Blast Her / Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.