Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) (66036 Views)

D'Banj Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today / Sola Kosoko Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face 43rd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
Abfinest007:
huh you said what,that usher has no hit song.let me take u down memory lane . Mrs independent he won Grammy with this song.his mistake and hit song I can go on and on

This dude has many Grammy to his name
@ the bolded: that was by NeYo . Ms. Independent.

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by FlipModeSquade(m): 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
The only pets I like are goats and sheep.Handsome man with no hit songs, may God pick his call.Men that loves pets are kindhearted.
Lol..

Usher with no hit songs?

Are you for real?

Just say you were born yesterday.. grin

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Ayoolamax: 1:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
viralmaged:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jU5dsEMNEs

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=414509526706530&id=100044424579797
make i just catch one of his GOAT i swear the price tag will be like $50000. Yeehe who slap me.?
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by KushLyon(m): 1:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
JohnnyBling:

With no hit songs? How old are you?
Probably 12 grin

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Bitchiamjay(m): 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
The only pets I like are goats and sheep.Handsome man with no hit songs, may God pick his call.Men that loves pets are kindhearted.
Usher? No hit songs? In same sentence? You well so? shocked

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
they are beautiful inside vegetable soup

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lamasta:
Usher that year, HBD man can break dance ehn

Aje...

if him try that now na break him go break

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
author=AfroKnight post=106755156]

Rasqie! “Every blessed day, na Garri I dey whack…” grin

Where that guy dey sef?
Dunno.

Omo you be OG.

I no senior you Sha.
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by MrBanner(m): 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:

Did you just say that Usher has no hit songs? This man has been churning hits since before you were born. Do not disrespect him because you barely know anything about him.

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by WhatCanIsay(m): 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:

There was no need for "especially in Igboland"

Alright, there's no reason to use examples and anecdotes in explanations, that's one thing you are driving at.

Sorry for making you see that, brother.
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Vaiki(m): 2:10pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
How can you say no hit song? Get your facts right ITK.
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by WoundedLamb: 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:

Usher has no hit songs? Lol... are you in Afghanistan? Just say you don't like his songs yourself. Or maybe you're very young (no offense intended).

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Vaiki(m): 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
MrBanner:

Did you just say that Usher has no hit songs? This man has been churning hits since before you were born. Do not disrespect him because you barely know anything about him.
Ignore the idioot,I was also pissed when I saw " no hit" song.

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
FvckAllMods:
I guess the 3rd goat na im dey snap grin
grin grin
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
EmptyGarden:

Even pets like snakes?

Hahahahaha....
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by NWAZURUMEE: 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
best track, 'you remind me of that girl'
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by NWAZURUMEE: 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
best track 'you remind me of that girl'
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by cletz991(m): 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2021

Ronaldo and Messi
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by ndidibabe(f): 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2021
NWAZURUMEE:
best track, 'you remind me of that girl'
You remind me...........tan tan tan tan tan tan tan tan .........oh oh oh oh oh oh oh.....

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by sunkieisland(m): 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
The goats dem look like the kids of "Eran iya Oshogbo" grin grin grin
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Osobi32(m): 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
Did u say he has no hit song? Ahhh indomie generation!
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by floss(m): 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
Usher taking a walk with Messi and Ronaldo
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 3:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hallabee1:

Aje...

if him try that now na break him go break

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by seyz91(m): 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
cheesy
EmptyGarden:
Na waste of destiny be this o, those goats know where they belong... Inside pepper soup pot.
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by seyz91(m): 3:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
you get time to dey reply that mumu

i bet dem never born am During usher time
Generalissimo75:

He's had his fair share. Just enjoying his money now.
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
Imagine me usingq goat meat as pet sad
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by lookingfly: 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
see this one they talk about hit songs.....when user they ball hard, them don born you?
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by NotoriousBiggyS: 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
OgunkeelAllMod:
no hit song This nothing but a goddamned kid undecided trust me.. A stark ignoramus, damn!

Have you listened to Same girl by usher featuring R kelly?

You are a Kid , no wonder you usually yarn dust from your cavity like a premature toddler bird that you really are
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by GABRIEL6036: 4:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
Those dwaft goat are lucky to have someone like him, but make he no try bring them to 9JA ooo, we no get joy to see those goat in hot esuala soup grin
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by NotoriousBiggyS: 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2021
Abfinest007:
huh you said what,that usher has no hit song.let me take u down memory lane .Mrs independent he won Grammy with this song.his mistake and hit song I can go on and on

This dude has many Grammy to his name

Bros Neyo sang miss independent not usher
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Guy4Dgalz(m): 4:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:

The fk u talking about
No hit song?
Rest
NotoriousBiggyS:

Bros Neyo sang miss independent not usher
abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Carrying Their Son (Photo) / Afia Schwarzenegger Goes Braless, Dances In See-through Outfit. Fans Blast Her / RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.