Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) (66000 Views)

D'Banj Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today / Sola Kosoko Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face 43rd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Osobi32(m): 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
Generalissimo75:

He's had his fair share. Just enjoying his money now.
Did that little niggar say usher has no hit song? Wow..... Now i know we have so many kids here.

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by uvie66: 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2021
Abfinest007:
huh you said what,that usher has no hit song.let me take u down memory lane .Mrs independent he won Grammy with this song.his mistake and hit song I can go on and on

This dude has many Grammy to his name
I suppose the guy is from another planet.
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by wumi2017(f): 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
Asun
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Belleful: 12:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
Make una pity d username @IYAEBE. D mention n bashing wen she abi na he don received fit give am Coronavirus. Hahaha Sha una get bad mouth for dis forum.
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by fykes(m): 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
The only pets I like are goats and sheep.Handsome man with no hit songs, may God pick his call.Men that loves pets are kindhearted.

No hit songs??
Millennium children smh
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Heineken(m): 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
ObaKlaz:
Indomie generation!

You Remind Me
Nice n Slow
You Got It Bad
Yeah (ft. Ludacris & Lil Jon)
Confessions
My Boo (ft. Alicia Keys)
Moving Mountains
Climax

...and lots more!
In the era when all you needed was REAL TALENT, Usher won and did it all WITHOUT THE INTERNET!
you got it bad 100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
Those goat belong a a pot of pepper soup grin
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Solatium(m): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
The only pets I like are goats and sheep.Handsome man with no hit songs, may God pick his call.Men that loves pets are kindhearted.

Usher with no hit song/s?
How old are you?
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by A305: 12:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
Do you imply Usher Terry Raymond has no hit song.

You just gave yourself away, telling us — it's a young person behind the keyboard that typed your comment.

Our last born grew up on Usher hit songs, even psquare (when together, in their early days) mimicked Usher and Michael Jackson style of music.

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Victorclean1: 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2021
Mercychen:
Raskis lookalike. Who remember that guy, Soji?

Usher Ray! Lol...

This guy's name always reminds me of a scenario back in the day when we went for a TEENS "SUCCESS CAMP" organized by Deeperlife Bible Church. Menh . boys can be very funny..

Give me ur WhatsApp, let me contact you. Was there

An usher will just be on his own minding his biz. Those deeperlife boys will just start shouting. " Hey"! "Usher ray"! Commot for road. Lol.. Before you know it, everywhere don scatter. Preaching sef, you no go hear again.

Ah... Deeperlife teenagers were rascally back in the day.

Did not get your message

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by fapcrook(m): 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ogunfe inside iya Basiras pot
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
Even the shape of his shoes looks like a goat
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 12:35pm On Oct 15, 2021
Osobi32:
Did that little niggar say usher has no hit song? Wow..... Now i know we have so many kids here.

Pls who said usher has no hit songs?
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 12:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
Dont mind the yeye boy...I guess he was still in heaven when there was a 8701...

He really did good...
Generalissimo75:

He's had his fair share. Just enjoying his money now.
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Killermamba: 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by babsthegreat: 12:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
Pepper soup
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by safarifarms(m): 12:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
writetopoker2:
Bit are those goats not Igbo/Biafra goats?

Just asking
Which one is Igbo/Biafra goat? Those are African dwarf goats.
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Itachi23: 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2021

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by tunize(m): 12:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
You didn't just say this right! Make God pick ursher call? If God himself flash you number the way he picked urshers call you fit get duck as pet

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
DEEBOZZ:

And my favorite hits track You Don't Have To Call
Mad jam then! I couldn't get enough of the video too. The way he was bubbly and hyper... And his cool moves!

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Picker28: 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
grin grin grin grin
While am here calling those in the village to look after my own goat
Eget why
Xmas things
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
Heineken:
you got it bad 100%
Never sounds old to my ears... Never!!!

And 'My Boo' too!

2 Likes

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 1:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:

Usher no hit songs?
How old are you?
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
Goats are beautiful pets
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
The pet goats are even living large grin
awon ewure yenraye wa.assuming they were Nigerian goats,them for don regret their existence
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hezzyluv:
Goat wey get preferential treatment.
celebrity goat
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2021
Bamzyriches451:
Goats are beautiful pets
they are beautiful inside vegetable soup
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by PATLIVCOSMETICS: 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2021
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by PATLIVCOSMETICS: 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2021
Iyaebe:
Handsome man with no hit songs, may God pick his call.
When were you born?
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by mediclife1987(m): 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2021
viralmaged:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jU5dsEMNEs

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=414509526706530&id=100044424579797

Later now them go yabbus dey we too dey chop anything wey we see.

See better asun now this person dey waste am...mtchew...
Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by JaskanFactor: 1:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
when you treat animal like people they start to act like people.
When you treat people like animal they start to act like animal.
The problem of Nigeria under ongoing racist colonial rule explained.

1 Like

Re: Usher Raymond Takes A Walk With His Pet Goats To Mark 43rd Birthday (Photos) by yemmywesey(m): 1:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lewure father.
Baba Lewure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wizkid Flaunts His New Pet Goat; Asks For Name Suggestion / Afia Schwarzenegger Goes Braless, Dances In See-through Outfit. Fans Blast Her / Regina Daniels Gifts Her Sister, Destiny New Car On Her 18th Birthday (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.