Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

The Intense Love Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad To The World - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Intense Love Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad To The World (8896 Views)

Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 / Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time / Was The Holy Prophet Bewitched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Intense Love Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad To The World by Lukgaf(m): 7:45am On Oct 15, 2021
Anas (Radhiyallahu Anhu) reports that Rasulullah (Sallalahu Alayhi Wasallam) said, “Every Nabi was blessed by Allah Ta’ala with a special duaa which was guaranteed to be accepted. Every Nabi had made his duaa in this world for his ummah, and I wish to reserve my special duaa for the day of Qiyaamah so that I may intercede to Allah Ta’ala on behalf of my entire ummah.” (muslim)

Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam)’s deep and intense love for his ummah can never ever be comprehended. It is a love that far surpasses the love of any mother for her infant child.The following incident presents a glimpse of his extreme love for his entire ummah.

Our mother Aaisha (Radhiyallahu Anha) reports that once I had seen Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) in a happy state. I said to him, “O Rasul of Allah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam), make (a special) duaa for me.” Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) began making duaa in the following words: “O Allah, forgive Aaisha, forgive her for her past and future, open and secret sins.” Aaisha (Radhiyallahu Anha) became extremely pleased and began to laugh out of joy to such an extent that she placed her mubaarak head on her lap. Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam), noticing the extreme happiness of Aaisha (Radhiyallahu Anha) upon the duaa he made for her, said, ‘O Aaisha, are you happy on account of the duaa I made for you?” Aaisha (Radhiyallahu Anha) replied, “Certainly I am happy! Why should I not be happy, whereas you made such a special duaa for me today?” Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) then said: “I swear by Allah, after every salaah, I make this special duaa for my entire ummah.” (Saheeh ibn Hibbaan #7111)

May Allah Ta’ala bless us with His special love and the love of his beloved, Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam), and keep us steadfast and firm on the mubaarak sunnah in every facet of our lives until our last breath.

Source: Ihyaauddeen

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Intense Love Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad To The World by AntiChristian: 8:03am On Oct 15, 2021
May the peace and blessings of Almighty Allah be on Muhammad, his family, companions and all those follow his path till the day of Hisab!

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Intense Love Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad To The World by motayoayinde: 9:16am On Oct 15, 2021
AMIN.

AND MAY THE BLESSINGS OF ALLAH BE UPON THE PROPHET OF MERCY.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Intense Love Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad To The World by Otaiky(m): 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
Jk to every Muslims around the world.

7 Likes

Re: The Intense Love Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad To The World by yrex01(m): 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2021
jummat Mubarak guys

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Intense Love Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad To The World by toyinjimoh(m): 1:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
May Allah help us from those who tarnish d image of islam

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Intense Love Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad To The World by Princeadebayo11(m): 1:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
Jummat Mubaraq right from Sokoto state

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Intense Love Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad To The World by Princeadebayo11(m): 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
AlphaAlex:
grin grin grin grin For Muhammad so Loved the World that he gave a decree that everyone who doesn’t believe in him Or Allah should Perish with either the Pointy end of the Sword or with Bombs or guns and those who Carry out the Bombing will join Him in Heaven with Allah where they can Have an Orgy with 72 Underaged Virgins . Wow this type of love is just too sweet for me grin grin grin
Thank God you claimed to be Muslim before you comment �

3 Likes

Re: The Intense Love Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad To The World by Princeadebayo11(m): 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
AllahIsShit:
Does the word "world" have another meaning which only muslims can understand?

You are also a Muslim now

1 Like

Re: The Intense Love Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad To The World by Princeadebayo11(m): 1:42pm On Oct 15, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Important Hadith For Husband-wife Relationship / When Is Ramadan 1444AH Starting? / 7 Habits Of Successful Muslim Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.