Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

The Intense Love Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad To The World - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Intense Love Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad To The World (8908 Views)

Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 / Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time / Was The Holy Prophet Bewitched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Intense Love Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad To The World by Odzwale(m): 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
Knowledge seeking is lost hence, many believe what they hear rather than what dey read.... research about all religion and choose wisely rather than preaching hatred...your divinity is your pride but remember many gat none

1 Like

Re: The Intense Love Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad To The World by Mccullum: 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
May the peace of Almighty Allah be upon Prophet Muhammad, his house hold, his companions and all his ummah.

I love Muhammad (S.A.W.)

4 Likes

Re: The Intense Love Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad To The World by Corporate2020: 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2021
AllahIsShit:
Where is the intense love for the world? All I see is making duah for his ummah. In what way is that synonymous with having intense love for the world?

This is the only real example of loving the world that I know:

John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”

My brother, has any Muslim ever come to preach to you to come yo his mosque? Definitely not. The Kingdom of God does not need advertisement.

Secondly, If anyone had sinned, he will pay for it, it's not God's son that will be sacrificed for your own sin. It's illogical.

I thought Religion should bring us together, not separate us. Idiots and miscreants like you will never hear

4 Likes

Re: The Intense Love Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad To The World by Elsueno: 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
It's thread like these dat make me wonder if Muslims are even as remotely intolerant as d world want us to believe. I am really ashamed of comments made by some Christians on dis thread

5 Likes

Re: The Intense Love Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad To The World by Lordmoh: 2:37pm On Oct 15, 2021
Wherever you are on this planet earth, North, East, West or South, Muslim, Christian or Atheist, All are the ummah of the last prophet [Muhammad, SAW] Jesus (Peace be upon him) confirmed a prophet coming after him (John 16: 12-14). Prophet Muhammad SAW said 'i am closer to Jesus pbuh than any humankind, we are brothers from different mother's and he also said 'All prophets are brothers bound by same faith from different mother's. Allah SWT said in the Quran 21:92 "Oh Prophets! Indeed, this religion of yours is only one and i am your Lord, so worship me alone".. in conclusion, My message to every Christian or Muslim on this platform and around the world is, Our similarities far outweigh our differences, we are two branches on the same tree, ONE God but different beliefs. May the Almighty give us the ability to act upon what's been said

AllahIsShit:
Where is the intense love for the world? All I see is making duah for his ummah. In what way is that synonymous with having intense love for the world?

This is the only real example of loving the world that I know:

John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”

3 Likes

Re: The Intense Love Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad To The World by bams2999(m): 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lukgaf:
Anas (Radhiyallahu Anhu) reports that Rasulullah (Sallalahu Alayhi Wasallam) said, “Every Nabi was blessed by Allah Ta’ala with a special duaa which was guaranteed to be accepted. Every Nabi had made his duaa in this world for his ummah, and I wish to reserve my special duaa for the day of Qiyaamah so that I may intercede to Allah Ta’ala on behalf of my entire ummah.” (muslim)

Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam)’s deep and intense love for his ummah can never ever be comprehended. It is a love that far surpasses the love of any mother for her infant child.The following incident presents a glimpse of his extreme love for his entire ummah.

Our mother Aaisha (Radhiyallahu Anha) reports that once I had seen Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) in a happy state. I said to him, “O Rasul of Allah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam), make (a special) duaa for me.” Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) began making duaa in the following words: “O Allah, forgive Aaisha, forgive her for her past and future, open and secret sins.” Aaisha (Radhiyallahu Anha) became extremely pleased and began to laugh out of joy to such an extent that she placed her mubaarak head on her lap. Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam), noticing the extreme happiness of Aaisha (Radhiyallahu Anha) upon the duaa he made for her, said, ‘O Aaisha, are you happy on account of the duaa I made for you?” Aaisha (Radhiyallahu Anha) replied, “Certainly I am happy! Why should I not be happy, whereas you made such a special duaa for me today?” Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) then said: “I swear by Allah, after every salaah, I make this special duaa for my entire ummah.” (Saheeh ibn Hibbaan #7111)

May Allah Ta’ala bless us with His special love and the love of his beloved, Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam), and keep us steadfast and firm on the mubaarak sunnah in every facet of our lives until our last breath.

Source: Ihyaauddeen

1 Like

Re: The Intense Love Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad To The World by bams2999(m): 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
SAW

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Important Hadith For Husband-wife Relationship / When Is Ramadan 1444AH Starting? / Do Good Muslims Really Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.