Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

The Intense Love Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad To The World - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Intense Love Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad To The World (8907 Views)

Islam's Prophet Muhammad's 'Timeless' Pandemic Advice Goes Viral In 2020 / Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time / Was The Holy Prophet Bewitched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Intense Love Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad To The World by JubiGold(m): 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
May the greatest peace of almighty ALLAH be unto you and your entire household our beloved Rosulullah (amen)
Re: The Intense Love Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad To The World by yahmohy27: 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
Masha Allah
Re: The Intense Love Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad To The World by dmoraks: 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
Alright sir
Re: The Intense Love Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad To The World by Amspecial: 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
grin
Re: The Intense Love Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad To The World by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
Muhamadu rosullullah salalau alae wasalam
Re: The Intense Love Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad To The World by jimmynauty: 6:23pm On Oct 15, 2021
Chai

Evidence is abounding that this is not true.

norway lost 5 souls to convert to Islam using bow arrows..

Kudis be love?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Intense Love Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad To The World by TeeGentle(m): 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
jazakhumullahu khairan
Re: The Intense Love Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad To The World by Techreliance(m): 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lukgaf:
Anas (Radhiyallahu Anhu) reports that Rasulullah (Sallalahu Alayhi Wasallam) said, “Every Nabi was blessed by Allah Ta’ala with a special duaa which was guaranteed to be accepted. Every Nabi had made his duaa in this world for his ummah, and I wish to reserve my special duaa for the day of Qiyaamah so that I may intercede to Allah Ta’ala on behalf of my entire ummah.” (muslim)

Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam)’s deep and intense love for his ummah can never ever be comprehended. It is a love that far surpasses the love of any mother for her infant child.The following incident presents a glimpse of his extreme love for his entire ummah.

Our mother Aaisha (Radhiyallahu Anha) reports that once I had seen Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) in a happy state. I said to him, “O Rasul of Allah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam), make (a special) duaa for me.” Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) began making duaa in the following words: “O Allah, forgive Aaisha, forgive her for her past and future, open and secret sins.” Aaisha (Radhiyallahu Anha) became extremely pleased and began to laugh out of joy to such an extent that she placed her mubaarak head on her lap. Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam), noticing the extreme happiness of Aaisha (Radhiyallahu Anha) upon the duaa he made for her, said, ‘O Aaisha, are you happy on account of the duaa I made for you?” Aaisha (Radhiyallahu Anha) replied, “Certainly I am happy! Why should I not be happy, whereas you made such a special duaa for me today?” Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) then said: “I swear by Allah, after every salaah, I make this special duaa for my entire ummah.” (Saheeh ibn Hibbaan #7111)

May Allah Ta’ala bless us with His special love and the love of his beloved, Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam), and keep us steadfast and firm on the mubaarak sunnah in every facet of our lives until our last breath.

Source: Ihyaauddeen

Aameen, Jazzakallau kair

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marrying A Second Wife: A Muslimah's Short Story / An Important Hadith For Husband-wife Relationship / When Is Ramadan 1444AH Starting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.