Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily (26145 Views)

How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? / Lagos Residents Consume N4.5bn Food Daily / How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Yankee101: 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Interesting! So, approximately how much would it cost to rent a piece of land to farm then. undecided

It all depends

I was ready to give some plots of land for free to farm just so no one will build on it cos I'm not around

Target an area where you're sure they won't be building anytime soon and approach the owners you'll be shocked at how cheap it can be. And don't be scared to negotiate, you're renting it per farming season (1 to 2 years) not buying it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Stokia: 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
1200 per day on average.

But I found out that I spend less anytime babe comes around n cook enough food.

Like, I do give her around 3-3.5k on Saturday n she will cook enough rice n stew that will last the two of us till Tuesday morning.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Limassol(m): 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2021
Exkandayee:
I spend 3-5k daily,I like eating good food,

Breakfast=6 eggs,full creame peak milk,3 sachets of Milo and 3 in 1 coffee,then century 21 bread,,, my breakfast is always 1300 every morning, I'm a gymer too, that's why my egg intake is high
As someone who has interest in fitness and nutrition i like your dietary pattern... That eggs alone got you 36 grams of protein, which is impressive. Nice one man.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Martinola(m): 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
About #700-#1000 daily, but it's not easy at all
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Baldwretch: 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2021
xana101:
I’m a single father with 2 kids. I spend at least 3k for food daily.

What happened to the mother of your kids. Are you separated?
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Limassol(m): 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2021
BadNews:

Are you not in Nigeria
Yeah.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by 900warriorz: 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
IceColdVeins:
An average of 3k daily.
No blame me cos I Dey finish 500naira loaf of bread at one sitting.
You dey learn work....I dey chop 700-800 bread for one seating grin I be foodlum wink

On average, I spend #1500-3000 daily on feeding On some days, I go just lock up go Jevinik go chop like 7k grin man cannot come and go and die

5 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by temitope27(m): 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
Spherical77:
Lol.. 3k would take me roughly 2 weeks. That's the condition I found myself in
that's nt possible nw, how do take survive, even sometimes I spent 3k daily and am just an hustler, my broda abeg double ur hustle o
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by tydi(m): 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
My Everyday expenses
2k on highness.
300 hundred on data
200 hundred on call card
500 hundred on breakfast
500 hundred on lunch
500 hundred on dinner
Then ;
300 hundred on Chew chew for midnight
150 hundred for coke
170 pure water bag every two days

Do the maths .. to be a man eehh!

4 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by smasher1(m): 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
annayawchee:
The high inflation rate has almost rendered the naira useless and purchasing power is at is
worse and the hardship is biting too hard.

I spend 600- 800 naira everyday on food enough and it's barely enough.

How much do you spend?

Above 3,000
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by wewillbealright: 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2021

Bread � #100

&#50 Zobo
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Limassol(m): 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
faith551:
Where do some people buy there food sef?? A decent plate of food is #500, So on an average I spend 1.5k daily
Many totalled what they spent on food(including fruits and vegetables, meat, diary and so on, plus eating out atleast once a week, for those that mostly cook) then divide it by 30 Days, hence the somewhat high expense.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by doggedfighter(f): 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
How much on average is this God's grace daily? undecided

Good question.

People find it hard to be realistic.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by smasher1(m): 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
mariahAngel:

Is that too much?

That's the ideal amount for those who can afford it or more.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Kobojunkie: 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
wewillbealright:

Bread � #100

&#50 Zobo
Stop lying undecided
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by toujurs: 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
5k - 8k max daily and still buy food stuff for the house of about 45k or lesser per month
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Hassanmaye(m): 5:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
IceColdVeins:
An average of 3k daily.
No blame me cos I Dey finish 500naira loaf of bread at one sitting.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Thebest12(m): 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
Terrier99:
I spend between 7k to 15k daily. I usually don't eat much, mostly bought to help people.

Today now, bought food in the morning, 3k. Didn't eat anything, gave it to 2 friends. This afternoon, bought Pizza for my client's kids. Ate just a slice of it. Another 6k gone. Tonight now, I never know. Some of my friends are coming over. Those ones will eat too.
Abeg help me na I am very hungry I haven't eaten since yesterday
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Terrier99: 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You are in Nigeria, right? Just wondering what the dollar equivalent of food is in Nigeria is all. undecided

Yeah, I'm in Nigeria.
Food is pretty expensive here. It's very difficult for people to have healthy meals 3 times daily.

1 Like

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Spherical77(m): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
temitope27:
that's nt possible nw, how do take survive, even sometimes I spent 3k daily and am just an hustler, my broda abeg double ur hustle o
Bro that's the reality of life. I hope for the best anyway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by temitope27(m): 5:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
Spherical77:
Bro that's the reality of life. I hope for the best anyway
I pray God help you

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Cokahot: 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
600h every 3 days ,pounded yam with inu eran (inside meat,assorted)minus petrol wey I go burn for my car. K bought meat a week ago and forgot it inside freezer,4days later I rem and managed to prepare like the whole 12pieces,out of twelve I ate 5 the day I cooked every,following day I forgot to warm and the rest got spoilt. I had no choice than to dash my neighbours dog crushed into smaller bits. I was shocked that the dog heard .y convoy and starts dancing anytime it hears my exhaust sound pass thru. Na nepa cause am.
beloved961:

3k weekly and 10k monthly if you're cooking, How? Explain vividly
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Polynek(m): 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
I don't like eating junk dax y I cook with any little Moni I hv, imagine I cooked Ogbono soup with jox #600 and i ll manage it 4 atleast 6days,
Am already used to eating only twice daily, I operate on 011 or 101 code of feeding. But in everything we sopox to thank GOD for the gift of LIFE. bcox there is better day's ahead

2 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by ComeToJesus: 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
annayawchee:
The high inflation rate has almost rendered the naira useless and purchasing power is at is

How much do you spend?

Your estimate is very unrealistic irrespective of your social strata. Bubu has damaged a once blossoming country.
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by specialbobby(m): 5:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
700dayly
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Perseverance127: 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
Strongdickfresh:
My routine daily expenses:
Arizona = 1k
Laud= 2k
Food: 10k
Fuel, Transport and other logistics: 5k
Miscelleneous: 1k
Giveaway/dash : 6k

Total daily expenses = N25,000.00

Have been spending minimum of N25,000 on daily basis for the past 3 years and still spending more without experiencing any financial constrains nor difficulties.

Don't be afraid to spend your money on yourself and others. You deserve to enjoy every seconds of your life.

Money may come to you anytime provided you're not idle. There is money everywhere. You must render services for the money to come on daily basis. Keep doing something that will bring money on daily basis. Be productive and fruitful on daily basis, then the money will surely come daily.

Thanks
bro can we chat on WhatsApp ? 08189126118
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Spherical77(m): 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
temitope27:
I pray God help you
Amen. Thanks
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by DarkCaesar(m): 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Bread no be Problem,so na just to hustle beans for money use am do collabor,like beans,#200, meat,#100.

Afternoon bread and any soft drink....Total amount normally no dey pass like #600
na still lie…all you listed don pass 600, na beside ur house the eatery dey or you Dey walk go there
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Ligxy(f): 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2021
annayawchee:

How much do you spend?
Wow, do you eat only once a day?
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Ballack1(m): 5:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
250,I only eat once in a day
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Gibssy(m): 5:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
annayawchee:

How much do you spend?

Like now self me and my guy just dey soak garri everyday. Cos no moni again. Sapa na wawa
Re: How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily by Xbs1: 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Maggot-like Object In "Unopened" Amstel Malta (Picture) / Common Food Myths That Are Really Not True / Yay!!! I Made A Delicious Okazi Soup Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.