Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

What Is The Bitterest Bitters You've Come Across? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Bitterest Bitters You've Come Across? (504 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / The Best Erotic Romance Website/Novel/Gist You've come accross / Bitterest Truth: "The Demon Of Faeces Smell in Anal Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Bitterest Bitters You've Come Across? by SenecaTheYonger: 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2021
I need a name please. I need something very bitter.
Re: What Is The Bitterest Bitters You've Come Across? by Executer: 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2021
Try goko

1 Like

Re: What Is The Bitterest Bitters You've Come Across? by geezynoni: 5:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
Some Nigerian ladies
Re: What Is The Bitterest Bitters You've Come Across? by Haylel: 5:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
I need a name please. I need something very bitter.
Coartem.
Re: What Is The Bitterest Bitters You've Come Across? by Michelle70(m): 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2022
Am I the only one who doesn't understand the thread?
Re: What Is The Bitterest Bitters You've Come Across? by Kuriosmynd: 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
Alovera plant...open the plant, scoop out the gel and drink it..
Thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Video School Headmaster Who Was Allegedly Caught 'sleeping’ With Female Student / Discovered My Husband Was Gay After Marriage / Ladies: To Get Married Quickly, You Must Stick To Only Open Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.