Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) (23620 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by MoneyTrees(m): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2021
damilola4162:

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/compulsory-vaccination-is-from-the-pit-of-hell-pastor-paul-enenche-kicks-against-making-covid-19-vaccine-compulsory-video/
These remain the biggest scammers & fraudsters in this zoo republic after the pvssy ass politicians grin cheesy
However EFCC will not try to Chase after these guys angry
They go after people whose intelligence is way out of this world lipsrsealed embarassed cool
Same set of boys who have borne the task of wealth transfer from the Oyibos down they'll chase & embarrass failing to give em accolades for so many valiant & heroic acts
Without Yahoo there'd be more armed robbery, sucide, depression, unemployment etc smiley
Yet pvssy ass EFCC will be disturbing what they should be glorifying. wink smiley
Sorry for deviating, I got mad grin grin cheesy grin
By the way, these pastors scammers should be arrested & detained by DSS, whenever they utter misleading statements like this
However, This zoo republic will never do the right thing cos many zoogerians are zombies without senses
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
Workch:
Do you know what we call "herd immunity" in epidemiology?

Yes sir...

That will be achieved via vaccination and improved immune systems. It will never happen overnight, and forcing people to get vaccinated just to get herd immunity over one disease, especially in a population with low virulence and susceptibility is quite suspicious.

Herd immunity will come sir... It doesn't have to be at the same time as with America and Europe. You didn't attain this same time with them with regards to other viral infections.

Any further questions?!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Workch: 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
Tdoctor:

Medical and scientific reasons will never outweigh people's perception of social justice. You have to create trust before carrying out such a widespread vaccination. If they have refused us palliatives but now want to give us vaccine, we have every right, and I'm actually being wise, to refuse it. The governments of this world have lost their credibility, and the scientific world is working hard at losing the credibility too.

The vaccine is "No" for me, and I will advise others to wait and see the long-term effects.
anti-vaccination is not a topic in China, it's because the govenrment will not tolerate ridiculous ideas about it.
China has vacinnated almost all their citizens of almost 1.3billion and we didn't see people dying like chickens because of it.

It's only in highly relfiois climes and democratic setting that you see very uninformed people have a say about strictly ethical matters.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Workch: 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2021
Angelfrost:

Yes sir...

That will be achieved via vaccination and improved immune systems. It will never happen overnight, and forcing people to get vaccinated just to get herd immunity over one disease, especially in a population with low virulence and susceptibility is quite suspicious.

Herd immunity will come sir... It doesn't have to be at the same time as with America and Europe. You didn't attain this same time with them with regards to other viral infections.

Any further questions?!!
So how do you suggest that the world reaches herd immunity faster aside from vaccination?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Oluwolefola: 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
Government hoarded indomie and rice during the pandemic but they love you so much and want you vaccinated.
It's complete evil to mandate a vaccine besides other vaccines typically prevent diseases unlike this thing that doesn't prevent or stop the transmission.

Is COVID really the concern for the poorest people of the society, won't they prefer food than vaccine?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Workch: 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2021
Tdoctor:

Hunger and malaria have killed far more people on the planet, they should work on both of them first.
How is that connected to trying to stopping a virus form becoming a deadlier strain?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Tdoctor(m): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
Workch:
You cannot create trust where you have indoctrination and religious fanaticism. Most especially in the democratic setting, everyone even idiots have a voice

Do you want to know why it's scientifically valid to compel people to take the vaccine or not?

You seem to assume that I am not a professional, and I will leave you to that assumption.However, anti-vaxxers will only be won over, when all the facts of adverse events are openly reported, and people are allowed to make informed decisions. Distrust has been created and it will stay that way. The more the media push for vaccination, the more governments compel people, and the more any reports of devastating adverse effects are swept under the media rug, the more recalcitrant people will become. Nothing can change that.

Meanwhile, both sides of the divide are indoctrinated, and it seems unlikely to change.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Tdoctor(m): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2021
Oluwolefola:
Government hoarded indomie and rice during the pandemic but they love you so much and want you vaccinated.
It's complete evil to mandate a vaccine besides other vaccines typically prevent diseases unlike this thing that doesn't prevent or stop the transmission.

Is COVID really the concern for the poorest people of the society, won't they prefer food than vaccine?

Take one gbosaa there. You dey reason well
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Geenosko: 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
LofiLogic:
You see pastors eeh, they will cus the end and destruction of many lives

Hope you know he's a qualified medical doctor
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Workch: 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
Angelfrost:

Yes sir...

Any further questions?!!
I think you are not aware that these viruses evolve and can become more virulent if not stopped.

Maybe you are not aware of that, and that's why herd immunity has to be achieved whether or not it's less virulent now. Why are Africans not futurist?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Workch: 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2021
Geenosko:

Hope you know he's a qualified medical doctor
And so?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Tdoctor(m): 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
Workch:
anti-vaccination is not a topic in China, it's because the govenrment will not tolerate ridiculous ideas about it.
China has vacinnated almost all their citizens of almost 1.3billion and we didn't see people dying like chickens because of it.

It's only in highly relfiois climes and democratic setting that you see very uninformed people have a say about strictly ethical matters.

So, it is China that now allows people to report things accurately abi?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Workch: 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
Tdoctor:

You seem to assume that I am not a professional, and I will leave you to that assumption.However, anti-vaxxers will only be won over, when all the facts of adverse events are openly reported, and people are allowed to make informed decisions. Distrust has been created and it will stay that way. The more the media push for vaccination, the more governments compel people, and the more any reports of devastating adverse effects are swept under the media rug, the more recalcitrant people will become. Nothing can change that.

Meanwhile, both sides of the divide are indoctrinated, and it seems unlikely to change.
You don't sound like a professional in either immunology, biochemistry, microbiology or epidemiology.

You maybe a medical professional but those guys dont have first hand information on how vaccines work. Even the doctors do not.

I don't care about what the media says, I want you to focus on why people should take the vaccine. Every dick and Harry always have opinons, it's totally useless if we don't look at the scientific and logical reason as to why they are compelling people.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:34pm On Oct 15, 2021
Workch:
I think you are not aware that these viruses evolve and can become more virulent if not stopped.

Maybe you are not aware of that, and that's why herd immunity has to be achieved whether or not it's less virulent now. Why are Africans not futurist?

Futuristic?!!... Lol. Please, leave matter.

Shouldn't we be more concerned about being futuristic economically, developmentally, all round healthcare, education, etc...?!!!

All of a Sudden, Covid-19 is where we can solely measure up globally?!! Since when?!!...

Covid-19 is not the first virus, and won't be the last sir.... Vaccination is good, but take a breather especially with regards to this country. cool
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Workch: 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2021
Tdoctor:

So, it is China that now allows people to report things accurately abi?
OK, how about Isreal, they have vaccinated 80% of their population, France vaccinated 70%.

Why are people not dying there? Are they hoarding the information as well?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by effort1: 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
Workch:
You are illiterate who lacks the ability to make clear conclusions.

That's why you can't explore more possibke cases to her ailments

See the person that thinks he knows. You don't even know the meaning of an illiterate.

I suggest you go back to primary school. That's where your level belongs.

With your stupid comparison, it's obvious you are down to earth daft

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Workch: 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
Angelfrost:

Futuristic?!!... Lol. Please, leave matter.

Shouldn't we be more concerned about being futuristic economically, developmentally, all round healthcare, education, etc...?!!!

All of a Sudden, Covid-19 is where we can solely measure up globally?!! Since when?!!...

Covid-19 is not the first virus, and won't be the last sir.... Vaccination is good, but take a breather especially with regards to this country. cool
How is the economy related to stopping an evolving virus?

Do you know how 70 million people died in the H1N1 pandemic? They got infected by a very virulent strain of influenza virus that has been evolving.

Your points are not correlating, you are running from pillar to post in a verge to cling to your conspiracies
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Workch: 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
effort1:

See the person that thinks he knows. You don't even know the meaning of an illiterate.

I suggest you go back to primary school. That's where your level belongs.
Illiterate, take your mother in law to the hospital and let them check her.

Myopic mind
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Goldenurch(m): 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2021
Angelfrost:

You are neither here nor there...

How exactly can unvaccinated staff members put vaccinated staff members at risk?!!

If not compulsory, why then insist that they spend hard earned money getting tests every week when they are in no way a risk to those they work with?!! Didn't these same people work throughout last year till now without coming down sick?!!

Come up with a more cerebral argument if you can, not chanting along the clueless bandwagon.

We are talking rights here not religion!!! Thank you.

Firstly some vaccinated staffs may have an impaired immune system, hence they wouldn't develop immunity even after being vaccinated.
When fewer people have immunity to a disease, an epidemic is inevitable, but when more people are vaccinated, herd immunity is achieved

Secondly, weekly test are mandatory if you haven't been vaccinated, so as to detect when you get infected, so as to minimise the spread among other unvaccinated, and immune impaired persons, also to prevent an epidemic.

Finally, that people didn't come down sick doesn't mean they don't have the virus, as some people are asymptomatic
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Tdoctor(m): 8:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
Workch:
You don't sound like a professional in either immunology, biochemistry, microbiology or epidemiology.

You maybe a medical professional but those guys dont have first hand information on how vaccines work. Even the doctors do not.

I don't care about what the media says, I want you to focus on why people should take the vaccine. Every dick and Harry always have opinons, it's totally useless if we don't look at the scientific and logical reason as to why they are compelling people.

You vaxxers try to sound more intelligent than others but have no bases for your arguments. If vaccines are forced on people, what else won't be forced? Who gets to decide what will be forced? Will those who force be forced? Or are you unaware of Obama's birthday bash where there was barely any social distancing or mask use? Abeg, leave matter. They should face hunger and unemployment first, and the falling Naira, these things are killing people much faster than COVID. First things first.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by effort1: 8:40pm On Oct 15, 2021
Workch:

Myopic mind

And has your daft head queries about the possibility that we have taken her to the hospital?

That's why I told you earlier that you don't know my family more than me.

But I guess the meaningless toga of arrogance you adorn won't allow your brain to function properly.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by MT: 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
If these pastor, just like his other professional colleagues have prayed to God and God has answered them, there wouldnt be a need for vaccination. If they had done the needful by bridging the gap. They have no response to Covid, yet they still want people to die in their numbers by telling them not to be vaccinated. That's pure stupidity.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Workch: 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
Tdoctor:

You vaxxers try to sound more intelligent than others but have no bases for your arguments. If vaccines are forced on people, what else won't be forced? Who gets to decide what will be forced? Will those who force be forced? Or are you unaware of Obama's birthday bash where there was barely any social distancing or mask use? Abeg, leave matter. They should face hunger and unemployment first, and the falling Naira, these things are killing people much faster than COVID. First things first.
You still don't want to know the scientific reason to why people should take the vaccine. You want to cling to your conspiracies, don't defend your conspiracies

I guess you are a medical doctor, am I correct?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by effort1: 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2021
Workch:

Myopic mind

Go and check your dictionary for the meaning of illiterate.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Workch: 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
effort1:

Go and check your dictionary for the meaning of illiterate.

Well, it's includes someone who cannot resason versely before reaching a conclusion on issues
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Goldenurch(m): 8:43pm On Oct 15, 2021
Angelfrost:

If professionals are free to research more, then why are people being forced or panicked or even blackmailed into getting jabbed?!!

Are the vaccinated still at high risk from the unvaccinated?!! If yes, then what is the point of getting vaccinated?!!

Nobody is blackmailing anyone..
When a good number of people are vaccinated, hers immunity is achieved, hence preventing an epidemic...that's the point of getting vaccinated
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Workch: 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
effort1:

And has your daft head queries about the possibility that we have taken her to the hospital?

That's why I told you earlier that you don't know my family more than me.

But I guess the meaningless toga of arrogance you adorn won't allow your brain to function properly.
Your comments doesn't jusfity why you acted like an illiterate person before jumping to conclusions that covid19 vsccine caused your problems
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Preacherrr(m): 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
WHERE YOUR PARENTS FORCED TO MAKE YOU TAKE THE POLIO VACCINE WHEN YOU WERE STILL A BABY? WHY ARE PEOPLE BEEN FORCED AGAINST THEIR OWN WILL TO TAKE THE COVID VACCINE. YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW TOO MUCH. I KNOW VACCINE HAS DONE SO MUCH FOR YOU AS A PERSON MORE THAN PRAYER.
Jesuschristus:
Millions of prayers didnt eradicate polio or smallpox,it was vaccine that eradicated it completely from the face of the earth.Think abt that
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by chaloskyx: 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
MUMU PASTOR WHEN HAVE YOU SAID BUHARI AND HIS GOVERNMENTS POLICIES ARE FROM THE PIT OF HELL OR TALKED ABOUT THE TERRIBLE STATE OF THE COUNTRY DONT WORRY AM SURE WHEN YOU AND YOUR DEAR FAMILY PLAN ON GOING FOR YOUR OVERSEAS VACATION WITH PPLS TITHE MONEY NO ONE WOULD TELL YOU TO TAKE THE VACCINE BUNCH OF THIEVES
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by mybiz234: 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
Workch:

Myopic mind

Do we need to remind you that vaccines are attenuated viruses and can have different effects on different patients?

Because it had no effect on your family members does not mean it will be the same on others.

From the look of things, you are the illiterate and myopic person here.

But I'm certain you are too arrogant to even realise that you are daft. Arrogant people never realise how foolish they are.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Tdoctor(m): 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
Workch:
You still don't want to know the scientific reason to why people should take the vaccine, ask me why? . You want to cling to your conspiracies, don't defend your conspiracies

I guess you are a medical doctor, am I correct?

Science is not everything. Rationality can lead to great social ills. That is why the argument for/against euthanasia has raged on as every case must be handled individually.
I'm not against the vaccine, I'm against the mandates and what may come after. If volition can be violated, then what else will they not force people to do? It seems you don't want to follow my train of thought, so I guess we should end our banter here. Anti-vaccination is a product of the vaccinators. They caused it by not being transparent. If they want to end the anti-vax movement, they know what to do. Till then, we watch.

You are fixed and I am fixed. Let other readers gather what they can from the discourse.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Adakintroy: 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2021
It's about control. That's all. they will experiment first
Saving my own life should be my First instincts. Now the government is so adamant to do it for me. Am not paranoid. But Since when them come love me pass me. The thing get suspicion.

Am a Christian I don't fall asleep about anything about this world
Since they start having more than 50 genders I start staying woke more my preferred language born again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Billy Graham's Body Reaches Hometown Of Charlotte, North Carolina / What Is The Spiritual Implication Of Blood Transfusion? (if There's Any) / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.