Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) (23714 Views)

Prophet Emeka Onu Lists Food That Can Take One To Heaven And Hell (Video) / Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Goldenurch(m): 7:46pm On Oct 15, 2021
TheWolfen:
Nawa
I wonder why they worry so much about unvaccinated people. You already vaccinated those that love their life and don't wanna die from your covid then why bother about those that don't wanna get vaccinated? Why don't leave them and let your covid shit kill them? ? ?
No they won't because their agenda to to get all humans DNA altered by their covid vaccine.

This is ridiculous
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Workch: 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
effort1:

Lolz. My mother in law took it in Lagos and she is currently regretting it. She had been down for weeks after taking the vaccine.
I and all of my extended family members have taken it and nothing happened to us.

Your mother in-law needs to treat other ailments.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Tdoctor(m): 7:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
Workch:
The most intelligent person can be messed by religion.
The moment you allow religion into your head, logic and rationality is dead.

Btw, medical doctors are not experts in immunology, they really do not know a lot about vaccines than biochemists, immunologists, microbiologists and epidemiologists. He’s not an authority in this matter

There are a lot of reactions to these vaccines that nobody wants to talk about - in the heart, liver, kidney, lungs. Once you talk about it, the mainstream media goes after you. Vaccines are normally tested over years before being released to the public. Most of these vaccinations you see on TV, na injection water e be.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
Workch:
whats the point?

It is quite wrong for this government to compel or force her people to take vaccines when they don't pose a risk to those already vaccinated... Especially where the disease in question is clearly not as virulent and deadly compared to other older diseases afflicting majority of this population.

This is just common sense.

The pastor never said no member should take the vaccine, neither did he discourage anyone from getting the shot. He is merely speaking against the compulsion to use it which clearly violates the rights of the people.

Bringing in other issues against the clergy is totally unwarranted and off point.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Goldenurch(m): 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
itubaba001:
If people around the globe can be successfully vaccinated . The coast is clear for the free mason to introduce a more deadly pandemic and force an implant to mankind . The covid one is just a test run .

Wow!!!
Nigerians are the most ridiculous bunch that have ever existed...
What an illusion

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by effort1: 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
Workch:
I and all of my extended family members have taken it and nothing happened to us.

Your mother in-law needs to treat other ailments.

She was hale and hearty until she went for the forced vaccination

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Workch: 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
Tdoctor:

There are a lot of reactions to these vaccines that nobody wants to talk about - in the heart, liver, kidney, lungs. Once you talk about it, the mainstream media goes after you. Vaccines are normally tested over years before being released to the public. Most of these vaccinations you see on TV, na injection water e be.
Even paracetamol can cause jaundice in some children, can even lead to death.
We cannot stop taking paracetamol cause of that..
Do you want to me to educate you on how those stuffs work or you want to hold on to your conspiracies?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Tdoctor(m): 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
zangiff:
Ignorance will not kill people. I've been vaccinated and nothing happen. Illiteracy na bad thing Biko

That nothing happened to you, does not mean a lot will not happen to others. The reactions of vaccines are calculated based on populations and not on individuals. The reports on major adverse events of the vaccines are being seriously covered up or under-reported.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Champele(m): 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2021
Useless man of God. Idiot man of God. Scammer man of God. He has taken it and don't want his sheeps to be save. Fool
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Tdoctor(m): 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2021
Workch:
Do you want to me to educate you on how those stuffs work or you want to hold on to your conspiracies?

As a professional in what area?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by tope56(m): 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
vaccination does not mean you will not get corona. it is just to reduce the effect of corona on your body and there are evidence of people that was vaccinated and still died of corona. l am not saying vaccination is good or bad, what l am saying is that people should have choice to choose what they believe in. lf you have corona, you can still contact and pass it on with or without vaccination and in Africa already we have developed immune system to fight this virus. if you are comfortable getting the jap please do but if you are not please do not.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by VULCAN(m): 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
You got the scope clearly
jesusjnr2020:
The covid-19 vaccine is certainly not the mark of the beast, however I believe it's more like a precursor, which would be used to prepare the ground and to test run some of the plans and ideas for it.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Tdoctor(m): 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2021
itubaba001:
If people around the globe can be successfully vaccinated . The coast is clear for the free mason to introduce a more deadly pandemic and force an implant to mankind . The covid one is just a test run .

Your head is in the game. You dey see well

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Workch: 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
effort1:

She was hale and hearty until she went for the forced vaccination
Stop reasoning like you didn't get proper education.

Because your mother in law was OK before taking the vaccine doesn't mean the vaccine caused her problem. Because I fell sick after taking a new brand of beer doesn't mean the beer caused it.

The data shows that covid19 vaccine is safe "generally", go treat your mother in law properly

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by usagee36: 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
Africans grin grin
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
zangiff:
Ignorance will not kill people. I've been vaccinated and nothing happen. Illiteracy na bad thing Biko

If you have been vaccinated, good. Enjoy it, and leave those taking risks to do so.

Better yet, reach out to them with sound and honest knowledge on why they need vaccines... You don't go forcing them to get jabbed as if they are a huge risk to you.

That makes them more insistent on not taking it... Makes them even more suspicious of the vaccines.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Workch: 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2021
Tdoctor:

As a professional in what area?
Clinical chemistry sir
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Tdoctor(m): 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
All these pussy ass god of men

And what are you sir?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by effort1: 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2021
Workch:
Stop reasoning like you didn't get proper education.

Because your mother in law was OK before taking the vaccine doesn't mean the vaccine caused her problem. Because I fell sick after taking a new brand of beer doesn't mean the caused it.

The data shows that covid19 vaccine is safe "generally", go treat your mother in law properly

Mr educated man, I think I should know my family members more than you. I should know their health status more than you do.

If you fall sick after taking a new brand of beer, it is the beer that caused it. Your comparison is among the dumbest I've heard in a long time

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Krismas(m): 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
Workch:
The most intelligent person can be messed by religion.
The moment you allow religion into your head, logic and rationality is dead.

Btw, medical doctors are not experts in immunology, they really do not know a lot about vaccines than biochemists, immunologists, microbiologists and epidemiologists. He’s not an authority in this matter
grin Okay if a doctor does not know, how about a RENOWNED VIROLOGIST like Montagnier? Who descovred HIV? Montagnier say the Covid vaccine is a SCIENTIFIC MISTAKE! How about that?

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by VULCAN(m): 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
This type of person usually answers questions that were not asked in exam hall simply because he refused to take time to comprehend.

Dr. Enenche and his wife are both medical doctors.

A medical doctor said compulsory vaccination is bad. He never said vaccination is bad. It's you who cannot discern btw the two

You are angry because he is a pastor, you were ignorant of his medical degree

If you were the discerning type you would have noticed that his objection is just as much based on medical ethics as it is based on his spiritual conclusion.

Amuluonyenaego:
Pls don't listen to pastor Righteousness on this one, everybody should get vaccinated as some pastors are doing it secretly yet continue telling members that it's from the pit of hell. Who is fooling who here

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Goldenurch(m): 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2021
Thebigheart:
Pastor Paul is professional medical doctor and he know what he is saying. Ignorant people are calling him now because he is Pastor.

Come to think of the people that have received the vaccine are dying and you want to force someone to take it.

Even the American have started protesting against the vaccination of a thing. Some junk here are talking out of point here.
BE WARNED

I'm ashamed that he, being a medical doctor will talk like this..
Didn't his children take the compulsory polio vaccine? Why didn't he refuse them from vaccine immunisation? Didn't you take polio vaccine as a child? Why all this noise now? What he should be talking about is conducting another research to confirm the efficacy of the vaccine, as it seems quite too early to develop a vaccine that would be 98% effective..
Religious sentiment is not Christianity...we need to wake up
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Dricker: 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2021
Abeg who fit tell me d contents of pit of hell.dem dy use an very often
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Tdoctor(m): 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

Vaccine against polio prevents polio but are you sure that COVID vaccine prevents COVID 19

That is the right question. For how long have these vaccines been tested? Are we sure about the long-term effects? What are the effects on minority populations? For a vaccine to be generalizable to all populations, it must undergo rigorous trials over many phases. There is something amiss about this vaccine, especially the desperate way they are pushing it. If a disease is that deadly, people will be begging for the vaccine.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
Workch:

Your analogy with paracetamol is laughable...

You can actually choose not to take paracetamol even with the worst headache. Matter of fact, I know people who have not taken paracetamol in decades!

Are you aware that there are many vaccines out there which most have never taken?!!... Even when they are important...

The issue is not the vaccine itself or the dumb conspiracy theories... The issue remains making a meal out of vaccination! Going as far as compelling people to take it just further makes them more suspicious!!!

Know this and stop arguing!!!

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Workch: 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
effort1:

Mr educated man, I think I should know my family members more than you. I should know their health status more than you do.

If you fall sick after taking a new brand of beer, it is the beer that caused it. Your comparison is among the dumbest I've heard in a long time
That's not how it works, you already have bais and that's why you think the vaccine caused it even as data states otherwise.

Illiterate are not well versatile in their reasoning, an educated person would not reach such poor and myopic conclusion without properly factoring in other possible causes and probabilities.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Tdoctor(m): 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
Workch:
Clinical chemistry sir

What if I told you sir that I'm abreast with current research on COVID and adverse events are being seriously under-reported? Whenever the governments of the world come together and say something is good for everyone, the same soul-less people who are unwilling to eradicate hunger and poverty, then we should be extremely very worried.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Workch: 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2021
Angelfrost:

Your analogy with paracetamol is laughable...

You can actually choose not to take paracetamol even with the worst headache. Matter of fact, I know people who have not taken paracetamol in decades!

Are you aware that there are many vaccines out there which most have never taken?!!... Even when they are important...

The issue is not the vaccine itself or the dumb conspiracy theories... The issue remains making a meal out of vaccination! Going as far as compelling people to take it just further makes them more suspicious!!!

Know this and stop arguing!!!
Let me get your problem.

Are you saying that the vaccine has side effect/ doesn't work or healthy people shouldn't be forced to take the vaccine irrespective of whether it works or not?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Originalsly: 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
Righteousness2:

16 And he causeth all( Mandates All), both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name

I wonder how we can't see this is what is playing out with the pandemic and mandates. Is it a coincidence that this pandemic is not caused by an insect carrying virus?... such as malaria... Dengue... etc? Is it a coincidence that the virus is one belonging to the beast? The corona virus is a natural virus of beasts .... found in all beasts. If two pieces of flesh are presented... which is human?... which is of the beast? The one with the spiked corona virus protein is that of the beast. .... corona virus... the mark of the beast. Fast forward .... the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines instruct the body to produce the spike protein ... ID for the corona virus. Should two pieces of flesh be again presented ... one from a vaccinated person and the other from a beast .... can you tell which is that of human and which of beast when they both would have the spiked.corona virus protein... the Mark of the Beast? To take the vaccine ... is to have your body take on an identity of the beast ... the corona virus... Mark of the Beast.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Workch: 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2021
Tdoctor:

What if I told you sir that I'm abreast with current research on COVID and adverse events are being seriously under-reported? Whenever the governments of the world come together and say something is good for everyone, the same soul-less people who are unwilling to eradicate hunger and poverty, then we should be extremely very worried.
You don't seem to me like someone who knows how idiosyncrasies in pharmacology works hence your initial comments.

Whether your govenrment is useless or not, it has nothing to do with taking a vaccine to stop a pandemic. Deal with your government and take the vaccine
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Tdoctor(m): 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
Goldenurch:

I'm ashamed that he, being a medical doctor will talk like this..
Didn't his children take the compulsory polio vaccine? Why didn't he refuse them from vaccine immunisation? Didn't you take polio vaccine as a child? Why all this noise now? What he should be talking about is conducting another research to confirm the efficacy of the vaccine, as it seems quite too early to develop a vaccine that would be 98% effective..
Religious sentiment is not Christianity...we need to wake up

I disagree with you. The attack of the mainstream media and active efforts to silence any persons who complain of adverse effects should set off red flags. The adverse events from COVID vaccine are too high to allow its usage. This people are planning something ungood.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche: Compulsory Vaccination Is From The Pit Of Hell (Video) by Krismas(m): 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
Workch:
grin If paracetamol gives a child jaundice the first time, I think it will be dumb to repeat it for the same child subsequently? Which roughly then mean everybody cannot take paracetamol. Same thing too Covid vaccine. So the compulsion is dumb

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) / Are Jehovah Witness People Real Christians? / Marry In Your 20s To Avoid Nagging In Your 30s – Prophet Ritabbi To Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.