Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election (41848 Views)

New Naira: 10 States Ask Supreme Court To Void Buhari’s Directive / PDM Candidate Asks Tribunal To Void Buhari’s Victory, Order Fresh Poll / PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by Omangjr: 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
Medicine after death... Bleep all of you in Nigeria sev

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by Kenneth10110(m): 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
Them one chop Atiku money again. Iffa hear say Buhari go step down

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by humility33(m): 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
WATCHOVER:
The North should stop all this antics to remain in power, 2023 should be given to the South. The North wasted their opportunity by fielding Buhari who nurtured Hatred among Nigerians.

Buhari has ruled for the North
Time for South to rule. Even if na "Shovel" as long it from the south it will get my full support

I told some peeps then...when u guys where betraying Jonathan for A northerner hoping the SW get to rule afterwards u thought Northerners are fools

Betraying GEJ will hurt for a long time
I am voting Atiku/Obi.

4 Likes

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by tesseract: 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
These northerners are bloody crooks... See format. Jokers. grin

3 Likes

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by Successlane: 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
duro4chang:
Waste of money . Lawyers must wack sha.

As simple as that.

They know Atiku has lots and lots of it to throw around.

The case itself is worse than beer parlour gist.
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by daddytime(m): 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
Na wa oooo

Na which kind magic these people wan spin like this?

The country don get kleg truly..

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by CoolAmbience(m): 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
WATCHOVER:
The North should stop all this antics to remain in power, 2023 should be given to the South. The North wasted their opportunity by fielding Buhari who nurtured Hatred among Nigerians.

Time for South to rule. Even if na "Shovel" as long it from the south it will get my full support

Even if na shovel......yet you dey vex say North support Buhari despite his NEPA bill as certificate...

Bro, in the real sense, power is meant to remain in the North for at least another 4 years.

By 2023, it will have been 24 years since the return of democracy in 1999; out of which the South has ruled for 14 years (Obasanjo and Jonathan).

Hence, an additional one term rule by the North until 2027, will bring to equilibrium the power sharing between the North and the South.

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by humility33(m): 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
Rexymania:
Wait a minutes, are they trying to bring Atiku in from the back door? grin fvck this damn shity county man
grin

I really want the northerner to teach the non-united south how politics is been played
Since we rejected Jonathan in 2015 lets do with this desperate folks for a while
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by West2019(m): 11:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
S/N NAME PERIOD SERVED
1 ALHAJI ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA 1960 - 1966
2 CHIEF BENJAMIN NNAMDI AZIKIWE OCTOBER 1, 1963 – JANUARY 16, 1966
3 MAJOR GENERAL JOHNSON THOMAS UMUNNAKWE AGUIYI IRONSI JANUARY 16, 1966 – JULY 29, 1966
4 GENERAL YAKUBU GOWON AUGUST 1, 1966 – JULY 29, 1975
5 GENERAL MURTALA RAMAT MOHAMMED JULY 29, 1975 – FEBRUARY 13, 1976
6 GENERAL OLUSEGUN AREMU OKIKIOLA MATTHEW OBASANJO FEBRUARY 13, 1976 – OCTOBER 1, 1979
7 SHEHU USMAN ALIYU SHAGARI OCTOBER 1, 1979 – DECEMBER 31, 1983
8 MAJOR-GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI DECEMBER 31, 1983 – AUGUST 27, 1985
9 GENERAL IBRAHIM BADAMASI BABANGIDA AUGUST 27, 1985 – AUGUST 27, 1993
10 CHIEF ERNEST ADEKUNLE OLADEINDE SHONEKAN AUGUST 26, 1993 – NOVEMBER 17, 1993
11 GENERAL SANI ABACHA NOVEMBER 17, 1993 – JUNE 8, 1998
12 GENERAL ABDULSALAMI ALHAJI ABUBAKAR JUNE 9, 1998 – MAY 29, 1999
13 GENERAL OLUSEGUN AREMU OKIKIOLA MATTHEW OBASANJO (RTD) MAY 29, 1999 – 29 MAY, 2007
14 UMARU MUSA YAR'ADUA 29 MAY, 2007 - 5 MAY, 2010
15 DR. GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN 6 MAY, 2010 - 29 MAY, 2015
16 MUHAMMADU BUHARI 29

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by gift2xl: 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
Do they think Nigerians are fool's? this dubious pattern is off.
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by freemandela4(m): 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hmm
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by Handsum64: 11:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
Clowns
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by brown3: 11:10pm On Oct 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
So make Atiku com start a fresh 4 years rule through the backdoor?

[i]I'm sure you're one of the people always refering to Hope as a Supreme Court Governor... [/i]Now you find nothing wrong in Atiku becoming an Appeal court president grin
there is big difference between some one who came second and someone who came 5th. You played into northerns hand thinking you are smart.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by success10(m): 11:22pm On Oct 15, 2021
Soulsymbol99:
Someone said something like this was in the pipeline a long time ago.
If you are in Ilorin, I was the one...
I had been telling people about this plan

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by Southfynest1: 11:25pm On Oct 15, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by ejitec16(m): 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2021
success10:

if it happen like this ,it's a win win for Fulani and some part of the southern Nigeria will jubilating especially South east while South west will be soughting up and down ,some of them will be lobbing into Atiku camp to get favour .Nigerians will move on with and forget buhari wahala

5 Likes

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by Tobianojoel(m): 11:35pm On Oct 15, 2021
No to this stupid gimmick.
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by Angelfrost(m): 11:36pm On Oct 15, 2021
So, if by a stroke of magic, Atiku wins, means the North get to stay in power for a certain 8 more years!!!

Naija!!! Nothing do una! grin
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by Angelfrost(m): 11:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
Kenneth10110:

You don't understand politics... Buhari won't mind allowing another Northerner in even if it means not finishing his tenure.

What's one more year to lose for the sake of the common "Northern Agenda"! cool

9 Likes

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by kepstone: 11:44pm On Oct 15, 2021
Arrant nonsense... This guyz are playing with our intelligence in this country... What are we fools not to see the game been played here. Why was the appeal court not on its seat on this matter when we needed it the most. Na when everything don dabaru finish you want to stylishly handover power to the north. Other regions should wake up this nonsense must end. Who gave the north monopoly over the remaining regions in the country. We have 6 geopolitical zones in Nigeria and if true federalism is to be practice let power rotate to all the 6 zones... But here we have the north trying to lord over us like say we no get sense... This is daylight foolishness and stupid. This is a perfect game plan to be executed. Our mumu don don. Power belongs to God and ego shock them come 2023... My PVC dey my hand haba... Nigerians have suffered enough... Which future do we want to give to our children... What do we want create for them. A country were intimidation by some certain region is seen and they wake up to do what they feel like because they are in power ... Hell no we don vex our mumu don do.. so much bloodshed, hunger, starvation, frustration . Nigeria does not need a president from north or south or west or east... We need a president who can salvage this country from this colossal mistake we made back then in 2015. Abeg let this generations of old men go and seat let young leaders be raised... Haba we are tired... E don do Abeg.. God scatter their evil agenda since common man no get mouth na you baba wey dey up get mouth... Scatter ooo turn the tables of the wicked.
Goodnight Abeg... E dey pain me... I swear

4 Likes

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by berrystunn(m): 11:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
SonofDevil:
Now i know reason why atiku cant win election the guy is a moronic clown with no direction.
Come 2023 APC will still teach him the art of politics.
70 year mumu man

How old are you?

3 Likes

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by udumosam23(m): 11:57pm On Oct 15, 2021
success10:

Yea, I saw it in my dreams, shared it and was told the court doesn't extended a case over a certain period.
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by berrystunn(m): 12:01am On Oct 16, 2021
Flying and meeting
Politics is a game... Play safe

Some are just jumping into someone business...

Mind your business or you join the game

SS , ES and 50% of north voted Atiku...

We are still in support of Atiku obi ticket..

Atiku is the next president..
If you know.. You know

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:01am On Oct 16, 2021
grin cheesy wink grin cheesy wink grin cheesy wink grin cheesy smiley

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by gawu1: 12:02am On Oct 16, 2021
WATCHOVER:

Should the wish of these begrudged beings claiming to be civil activists come to reality (which every sound mind knows for sure is waste of time), two person from ipob pigs enclave are importantly involved: Counsel to the appellants in the matter, Nnamdi Ahaiwe and the presiding judge, Justice Ige.
Therefore, the ipob pigs like you should start looking forward to blaming your kinsmen who think that they can always hot themselves just to get at Buhari who they have unilaterally declared enemy. You can as well stop blaming north each time you inflict mayhem on yourselves.
May God never gives Nigeria a president who is from enemy's clan of Nigeria!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by berrystunn(m): 12:02am On Oct 16, 2021
Kenneth10110:

So you don't understand the game?...
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by SisterFire(f): 12:03am On Oct 16, 2021
helinues:
This one must be whinny
... Afamed wise southwest hoh? cheesy
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by gawu1: 12:08am On Oct 16, 2021
kepstone:
Arrant nonsense... This guyz are playing with our intelligence in this country... What are we fools not to see the game been played here. Why was the appeal court not on its seat on this matter when we needed it the most. Na when everything don dabaru finish you want to stylishly handover power to the north. Other regions should wake up this nonsense must end. Who gave the north monopoly over the remaining regions in the country. We have 6 geopolitical zones in Nigeria and if true federalism is to be practice let power rotate to all the 6 zones... But here we have the north trying to lord over us like say we no get sense... This is daylight foolishness and stupid. This is a perfect game plan to be executed. Our mumu don don. Power belongs to God and ego shock them come 2023... My PVC dey my hand haba... Nigerians have suffered enough... Which future do we want to give to our children... What do we want create for them. A country were intimidation by some certain region is seen and they wake up to do what they feel like because they are in power ... Hell no we don vex our mumu don do.. so much bloodshed, hunger, starvation, frustration . Nigeria does not need a president from north or south or west or east... We need a president who can salvage this country from this colossal mistake we made back then in 2015. Abeg let this generations of old men go and seat let young leaders be raised... Haba we are tired... E don do Abeg.. God scatter their evil agenda since common man no get mouth na you baba wey dey up get mouth... Scatter ooo turn the tables of the wicked.
Goodnight Abeg... E dey pain me... I swear
Should the wish of these begrudged beings claiming to be civil activists come to reality (which every sound mind knows for sure is waste of time), two person from ipob pigs enclave are importantly involved: Counsel to the appellants in the matter, Nnamdi Ahaiwe and the presiding judge, Justice Ige.
Therefore, the ipob pigs like you should start looking forward to blaming your kinsmen who think that they can always hot themselves just to get at Buhari who they have unilaterally declared enemy. You can as well stop blaming north each time you inflict mayhem on yourselves.
May God never gives Nigeria a president who is from enemy's clan of Nigeria!
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by zigzagluv: 12:08am On Oct 16, 2021
dont think so , i think it could be proanounce the president next year like 2 month for buhari government to be over, i think is well calculated game for A Northern to remain in power
SonofDevil:
Now i know reason why atiku cant win election the guy is a moronic clown with no direction.
Come 2023 APC will still teach him the art of politics.
70 year mumu man
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by udumosam23(m): 12:09am On Oct 16, 2021
This I have seen in a possible vision. So I'm not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by SonofDevil: 12:09am On Oct 16, 2021
zigzagluv:
dont think so , i think it could be proanounce the president next year like 2 month for buhari government to be over, i think is well calculated game for A Northern to remain in power
Its like you re more dumb than Atiku.
Election tribunal timeframe stipulated by constitution is 180 days and its has elapsed all. This one is just academic exercise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by Lacash: 12:09am On Oct 16, 2021
SolutionsMed:

https://dailytrust.com/appeal-court-fixes-february-for-suit-seeking-to-void-buharis-election
Nobody will fall for this gimmick as we can clearly see it from afar, let the Northerners go and rest for now cos their plans has already been bursted before arrival. This generation you dealing with is not your mate grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander / Is This The Most Calm And Organized Polling Unit In Nigeria??? (photos) / INEC Removes Plateau Returning Officer For Crazy Behaviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.