Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election (41824 Views)

New Naira: 10 States Ask Supreme Court To Void Buhari’s Directive / PDM Candidate Asks Tribunal To Void Buhari’s Victory, Order Fresh Poll / PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by trumpcoat(m): 3:55am On Oct 16, 2021
Political antics, please power to the youth and not this old cargoes again
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by Btruth: 3:56am On Oct 16, 2021
doctokwus:
No one seems to be taking serious note of this court case,but a game is being tried here.
It's not likely to play out but in desperation,some interested and heavy war chested northern interests could easily bribe these judges to get Atiku a favourable judgement.The final appeal court decision may be delayed till say late or early 2023 just before the elections and when Buhari would have effectively finished his active term.
Atiku gets declared the winner and the North still keeps the presidency.It looks far fetched but these parasites can go to any extent to perpetuate their stay in power and effectively cover the 8 years of atrocities buhari committed.
the Lord will destroy all their enterprises IJN.
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by ogwumgbe: 4:00am On Oct 16, 2021
doctokwus:
No one seems to be taking serious note of this court case,but a game is being tried here.
It's not likely to play out but in desperation,some interested and heavy war chested northern interests could easily bribe these judges to get Atiku a favourable judgement.The final appeal court decision may be delayed till say late or early 2023 just before the elections and when Buhari would have effectively finished his active term.
Atiku gets declared the winner and the North still keeps the presidency.It looks far fetched but these parasites can go to any extent to perpetuate their stay in power and effectively cover the 8 years of atrocities buhari committed.

It's a win win situation for the south which will end the entity called Nigeria immediately

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by brown3: 4:04am On Oct 16, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
GMB will rule till May 29 2023
who cares
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by koolaid87: 4:42am On Oct 16, 2021
WATCHOVER:
The North should stop all this antics to remain in power, 2023 should be given to the South. The North wasted their opportunity by fielding Buhari who nurtured Hatred among Nigerians.

Buhari has ruled for the North
Time for South to rule. Even if na "Shovel" as long it from the south it will get my full support

I'll support the shovel from the south same way i supported the north pole.
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by Thebigheart: 4:45am On Oct 16, 2021
Kolomental people, when Buhari have almost through with his two terms abi? We dey wait.

All I know is that, Southern president is a moving train. Wether SS, SE or SW. Anywhere the president comes from the Southern state.

No b only appeal court hearing. Nonsensical people everywhere.
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by Nobody: 4:50am On Oct 16, 2021
some bastard's are pressing share upon all what buhari did to us. Animals
Kennitrust:
I don't know how many of us are still interested in a case like this.

Could Atiku do better than Buhari if he was there.

To those with hope in any of them

Touch "LIKE" if you prefer Atiku

press SHARE if you still prefer Buhari
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by tee4naija(m): 4:54am On Oct 16, 2021
A joke taken too far.
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by SmartPolician: 5:31am On Oct 16, 2021
samuelson06:
What rubb!sh appeal court is that? They want to stylishly hand over to another northerner in the name of appeal court ruling. Where was this appeal court since 2019?

This so-called appeal court should go and sit down, please, and allow Buhari to round up his tenure. It's the turn of the southerner to also rule.

Don't blame the appeal court

Instead blame Civil Society Observatory for Constitutional and Legal Compliance (CSOCLC)
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by HRMK: 5:35am On Oct 16, 2021
WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY!ABUSE OF COURT PROCESS!!
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by ejimatic: 5:51am On Oct 16, 2021
SolutionsMed:

https://dailytrust.com/appeal-court-fixes-february-for-suit-seeking-to-void-buharis-election
. All issues concerning 2019 elections for presidency are legally dead as they are status barred now.The SC has decided on them finally.Buhari stays till 2023 then the turn if the south will come.
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by cardoctor(m): 5:58am On Oct 16, 2021
Is this a joke or what?
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by joyandfaith: 6:06am On Oct 16, 2021
komodapson:

Nobody betrayed GEJ. GEJ messed up absolutely. He failed to heed to warnings of the elders, insecurity was ravaging the Country right, left and centre. Bombings of UN building, Catholic church in Niger, Nyanya motor Park to mention a few . You might quickly want to counter this by saying "has insecurity not persisted till then" ...Yes, but it took economic dimension, through kidnapping for ransom...#cashout

GEJ fvcked up big time, if he had not contested for Second term in 2014, after spending 6years.....dem no born APC well make dem smell power talkless of holding on to one.

APC came into power as a result of Jonathan ineptitude. PDP messed up big time.
Gej messed. Pdp bleeped up. Fine. Buhari was not alternative in 2015. Media exageragated gej incompetency. Now buhari has suppressed the media. Buhari has performed more poorly than gej and nobody is talking against him as they did against gej.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by fayne(m): 6:12am On Oct 16, 2021
WATCHOVER:
The North should stop all this antics to remain in power, 2023 should be given to the South. The North wasted their opportunity by fielding Buhari who nurtured Hatred among Nigerians.

Time for South to rule. Even if na "Shovel" as long it from the south it will get my full support
Very true. But don't underestimate the north when it comes to self love, that's why the saying in Hausa, and I quote "in ka tabba arewa ka tabba nijeriya", meaning if you touch the north ,you have touched n temper with Nigria.knowing the un ideologic leaders and politicians we have, you shouldn't be surprised to see Atiku winning that case come february next year, a plan to ensure the north remain in power and Atiku subsequently decamping to APC.i mean who knows, let's just watch and see in HD.,time shall tell.
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by DollarBuddy: 6:31am On Oct 16, 2021
The day I saw Atiku acted as Yusuf Buhari's father during his wedding fatiha, I knew something was up...

Who's thinking what I'm thinking � grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by SeunNotOwner: 6:33am On Oct 16, 2021
doctokwus:

Even if Atiku won at the court, he won't necessarily restart the 4 years tenure.
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by infogeneral: 6:35am On Oct 16, 2021
When Buhari's tenure is about to end, Atiku comes in through the court ruling. What a game plan!

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by Tecno66: 6:38am On Oct 16, 2021
WATCHOVER:

Even if na shovel! That's how we ended up with Buhari.
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by BlackSpanner: 6:43am On Oct 16, 2021
DollarBuddy:
The day I saw Atiku acted as Yusuf Buhari's father during his wedding fatiha, I knew something was up...

Who's thinking what I'm thinking � grin grin

I also had the same thoughts. I mean after all the fights and political tantrums, he still played the role of the father at Yusuf's wedding, from that day I knew the north had a game plan in mind.

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by Daboomb: 7:00am On Oct 16, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
this is a plan for the north to hold on to power if true

Atiku will even be worse than Buhari, if he ever gets to Aso Rock.
Very selfish Rogue, he is now supporting Northern President, so he can benefit!

They want to arrange Atiku in, by Default.
This Country will explode into flames and we will go our separate ways, if they try this nonsense.
las las, it will be Civil War but Southerners will NEVER allow this Northern domination, directly or by proxy
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 16, 2021
You think 2021 is a tough one for Nigerians? Wait for 2022 and see the real deal from the North.
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by Daboomb: 7:05am On Oct 16, 2021
doctokwus:

This is a foolish, Academic Exercise and a waste of the Courts time, at this juncture.
The Law does not support the Indolent, since Atiku has waited for almost 7years, even waited for Buhari to win a 2nd term, it is too late for him.

The way Atiku is desperate to become President and would do ANYTHING to become one, we should all by now, know that he will be another Evil, Fulani President, worse than Buhari. We already know he is a Thief.

But it will end in Civil War, if Atiku and any corrupt Judges try this nonsense.
Southerners should just accept that it is only by WAR, will they break free of these Fulani savages.

Write it down today.

BTW, that wrinkled Fool call TInubu is preparing to be President when his Yoruba Freedom Fighter Sunday Igboho Adeyemo is almost dying in aforeign prison!
You see how shameless, these Desperate Politician is? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 16, 2021
brown3:
who cares
You care
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by King44(m): 7:18am On Oct 16, 2021
SolutionsMed:

https://dailytrust.com/appeal-court-fixes-february-for-suit-seeking-to-void-buharis-election
They are crazy in the head. Swear in who after Buhari tenure is almost complete.

I laugh in Swahili. I think they think the South is stupid.

These antics won't end well
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by femicyrus(m): 7:19am On Oct 16, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Even if na shovel......yet you dey vex say North support Buhari despite his NEPA bill as certificate...

Bro, in the real sense, power is meant to remain in the North for at least another 4 years.

By 2023, it will have been 24 years since the return of democracy in 1999; out of which the South has ruled for 14 years (Obasanjo and Jonathan).

Hence, an additional one term rule by the North until 2027, bring to equilibrium the power sharing between the North and the South.

All the progress made by the south in 14 year were all grounded by the north in 10 years. An extra 4 years for the north will turn Nigeria to a failed state.
Right now, Nigeria is only better than Afghanistan and Iraq. All thank to the northern presidency.
The poverty capital of the whole world for the 1st time in 24 years.
Highest debt ever courtesy of the north.
Highest inflation ever courtesy of the north
Highest job loss ever courtesy of the north.
All that matters to the north is to retain power.
Power to do what exactly?
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by mauchiz: 7:27am On Oct 16, 2021
Buhari is tired, this just suddenly came up again, Buhari wants to run away, his very tired.
Is better for that case to start this year, so by next year he will hand over, before dollars will will rise to 1000 naira.
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by King44(m): 7:28am On Oct 16, 2021
humility33:

I told some peeps then...when u guys where betraying Jonathan for A northerner hoping the SW get to rule afterwards u thought Northerners are fools

Betraying GEJ will hurt for a long time
I am voting Atiku/Obi.
GEJ was a focker, nobody betrayed him.
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by humility33(m): 7:29am On Oct 16, 2021
King44:
GEJ was a focker, nobody betrayed him.

Thats what you will say

The lies and propaganda all targeted against him to reduce his popularity and tarnish his reputation

Hope this government have done better now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by Naajjii: 7:31am On Oct 16, 2021
WATCHOVER:

Time for South to rule. Even if na "Shovel" as long it from the south it will get my full support .The girls your candidates when its time for election and also make sure all southerner vote for a southern.

If you people decide to be fighting that it must be Igbo or it must be Yoruba and northerner wins again non of our business. Put your acts together and try and convince northerners to vote for a Southern candidate. PDP and APC might decide to field Southern candidate ,northerners can decide to vote for another party with a northern candidate nothing you people can do about that.
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by DollarBuddy: 7:31am On Oct 16, 2021
BlackSpanner:

I also had the same thoughts. I mean after all the fights and political tantrums, he still played the role of the father at Yusuf's wedding, from that day I knew the north had a game plan in mind.

You are sharp bro.... Nigerians should brace up for the surprise that's about to hit the nation grin grin
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by King44(m): 7:35am On Oct 16, 2021
humility33:

Thats what you will say

The lies and propaganda all targeted against him to reduce his popularity and tarnish his reputation

Hope this government have done better now?
This is not a lie, and it has nothing to do with propaganda. He was a man in woman's robe who could not handle the country and allowed a woman co run the country but truth be told Buhari has taken this shiiiit to the next level.

Gen was a good man with pure intentions, but he lacked the action there by leaving us with a man that has bad intentions and has the action to enforce his wicked intentions, he brought us into this mess called Buahri, if he had performed well Buahri would have retired from politics already before people got bamboozled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan / Remembering Kudirat Abiola, 19 Years After Her Assassination (pictures) / IGP Idris Visits Wike: "You Disrespected Me By Withdrawing MY CSO" - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.