Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election (41818 Views)

New Naira: 10 States Ask Supreme Court To Void Buhari’s Directive / PDM Candidate Asks Tribunal To Void Buhari’s Victory, Order Fresh Poll / PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by zigzagluv: 12:11am On Oct 16, 2021
I see Civil war
Angelfrost:
So, if by a stroke of magic, Atiku wins, means the North get to stay in power for a certain 8 more years!!!

Naija!!! Nothing do una! grin
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by gawu1: 12:12am On Oct 16, 2021
Angelfrost:
So, if by a stroke of magic, Atiku wins, means the North get to stay in power for a certain 8 more years!!!

Naija!!! Nothing do una! grin
God so love Nigeria that no president shall come from enemy's clan of Nigeria.
Those who shall rule Nigeria shall come from believers of Nigeria, forever and ever cheesy
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 16, 2021
brown3:
there is big difference between some one who came second and someone who came 5th. You played into northerns hand thinking you are smart.
GMB will rule till May 29 2023
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by Greenbottlelady: 12:31am On Oct 16, 2021
It could happen, then Atiku will start another 4yrs and run for second term. Who get played? Yoruba, Thinubu and the south.

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by komodapson(m): 12:35am On Oct 16, 2021
doctokwus:
No one seems to be taking serious note of this court case,but a game is being tried here.
It's not likely to play out but in desperation,some interested and heavy war chested northern interests could easily bribe these judges to get Atiku a favourable judgement.The final appeal court decision may be delayed till say late or early 2023 just before the elections and when Buhari would have effectively finished his active term.
Atiku gets declared the winner and the North still keeps the presidency.It looks far fetched but these parasites can go to any extent to perpetuate their stay in power and effectively cover the 8 years of atrocities buhari committed.

Ní àgó mèló? ..meaning : in how many 0' clock will they (North) want to perfect this their antics, just to remain in Power and the rest of Country go siddon dey look.

Like one moniker said: "they've wasted there slot, it is the turn of the South...regardless of his Party affiliation"
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by ikeseeholdings: 12:36am On Oct 16, 2021
I pray for a deserving victory for my dear Atiku ijn

3 Likes

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by Yoighaman(m): 12:38am On Oct 16, 2021
WATCHOVER:
The North should stop all this antics to remain in power, 2023 should be given to the South. The North wasted their opportunity by fielding Buhari who nurtured Hatred among Nigerians.

Buhari has ruled for the North
Time for South to rule. Even if na "Shovel" as long it from the south it will get my full support

My brother, even if na dog from the South, we go vote for am.

All these disasters from the North don tire us, han han, wetin?

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by komodapson(m): 12:47am On Oct 16, 2021
humility33:

I told some peeps then...when u guys where betraying Jonathan for A northerner hoping the SW get to rule afterwards u thought Northerners are fools

Betraying GEJ will hurt for a long time
I am voting Atiku/Obi.

Nobody betrayed GEJ. GEJ messed up absolutely. He failed to heed to warnings of the elders, insecurity was ravaging the Country right, left and centre. Bombings of UN building, Catholic church in Niger, Nyanya motor Park to mention a few . You might quickly want to counter this by saying "has insecurity not persisted till then" ...Yes, but it took economic dimension, through kidnapping for ransom...#cashout

GEJ fvcked up big time, if he had not contested for Second term in 2014, after spending 6years.....dem no born APC well make dem smell power talkless of holding on to one.

APC came into power as a result of Jonathan ineptitude. PDP messed up big time.

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by jaxxy(m): 1:05am On Oct 16, 2021
WATCHOVER:
The North should stop all this antics to remain in power, 2023 should be given to the South. The North wasted their opportunity by fielding Buhari who nurtured Hatred among Nigerians.

Time for South to rule. Even if na "Shovel" as long it from the south it will get my full support

Let south choose a candidate now na wahala.

North is just there to capitalize on ur serious division and confusion in the south. Until the south gets serious.
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by nkemoma(m): 1:15am On Oct 16, 2021
Soulsymbol99:
Someone said something like this was in the pipeline a long time ago.

I did!
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by BreakingNews21: 1:21am On Oct 16, 2021
Dem Pandora Papers journalists need to get busy. This oga still has looted money to throw away?
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by frankson1(m): 1:24am On Oct 16, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
this is a plan for the north to hold on to power if true

This goes to show the love Igbos have for Atiku and the North even though I'm yet to read the positions that have been zoned to SE.

Check out the names of the presiding Judge and counsel to the Appellant.
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by eeetuk(m): 1:30am On Oct 16, 2021
"A three-member panel of justices presided by Justice Peter Ige, during the hearing, directed proper service of court papers on the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), the All Progressives Congress (APC) and President Buhari."

Today is an important day for Nigeria!
Although the appeal court hearing is in 2022---a little over a year left before president Buhari is out of office, it will matter if president Buhari can be thrown out of office even a day before he leaves office. President Buhari presidency has made Nigeria a laughing stock all over the world. Bandits activities make Nigeria look terrible. Kidnapping destroyed images of Nigerians and Nigeria. Crimes of all types have become culture. 750,000 Nigerians have died and another 10 million Nigerians have been driven out of their homes. Parents are afraid to send their children to schools. Nigeria remained unsafe to live. All these are happening under 6 years of Buhari's presidency.

I don't care how long it takes for appeal to come up, throwing president Buhari out of office is the most important thing . Replace Buhari with Atiku now.

4 Likes

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:30am On Oct 16, 2021
Tinubu you think you get sense Don't be surprise if they swear Atiku in... fear crooky North... Afonja online miscreants will be shitting on their pants right now grin tongue grin tongue grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by samwillyco1(m): 1:31am On Oct 16, 2021
Lawyers still milking this man
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:41am On Oct 16, 2021
WATCHOVER:

you never start , which South Change ur comment, just say, Should be giving to theSouth East, you can't use that South to deceive us, better tell sicky pa Tinubu to clear from road so South East will have a feel, or we hand it over to North, let them have another turn... when it come for election u remember nah South but after election u know nah yoruba nation

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by Igbunu4: 1:43am On Oct 16, 2021
The North want to play a fast one on the South. Anyways, Atiku is better than having Tifnubu in Asorock cos he will sell Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by opribo(m): 1:49am On Oct 16, 2021
Why NOW! all in a bid to extend the tenure of the evil cabal. We say NO to any arrangee court ruling that will come act as if they are doing the people a favour.
WE need a break from the OLD faces, let the GO and do some meaningful things with their lives and leave this land alone.
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 1:51am On Oct 16, 2021
Commentor:

I'm thinking Abiola's case has more merit and should be revisited.

Lol!

You dey mind these people?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by Ellasure: 1:52am On Oct 16, 2021
When Jonathan lost the election in 2014 he did not go to court nor seek any relief from the Nigerian court. he has lost out.
Now, if Atiku should be declared winners by the court as the presidential candidate with the highest votes in 2019 he will be sworn in as the president of the country.

May the good Lord delivered Nigeria from the clueless individual in ASO rock by His powers.

APC is a den of thieves of the Nigerian patrimony.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by opribo(m): 2:14am On Oct 16, 2021
samwillyco1:
Lawyers still milking this man

When he had sensed that the game has changed by way of zoning na to try court again with the backing of Sal bubu, they will allow him if only to keep this power in the North.
Power must change hands this time around to the South East, enough of all these smelliness.
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by franudi: 2:18am On Oct 16, 2021
gawu1:

Should the wish of these begrudged beings claiming to be civil activists come to reality (which every sound mind knows for sure is waste of time), two person from ipob pigs enclave are importantly involved: Counsel to the appellants in the matter, Nnamdi Ahaiwe and the presiding judge, Justice Ige.
Therefore, the ipob pigs like you should start looking forward to blaming your kinsmen who think that they can always hot themselves just to get at Buhari who they have unilaterally declared enemy. You can as well stop blaming north each time you inflict mayhem on yourselves.
May God never gives Nigeria a president who is from enemy's clan of Nigeria!
You are a clown. Is Ige an Igbo name?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by Kingrefreshed: 3:09am On Oct 16, 2021
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by BluntCrazeMan: 3:29am On Oct 16, 2021
This is Absolute Nonsense..
What is the case number??
Why wasn't it decided earlier?
Why the delay??
And, why postponing it to 2022??
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by suffering: 3:37am On Oct 16, 2021
If Atiku rules Nigeria for one day we’ll feel the disastrous after effects for the next fifty years. I know the idiots I share the country with, they’ll run out of options and put him in power. I long gave up hope on this nation. It is now going on auto pilot with the citizens buckled right for the ride.
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by kinglaxon: 3:39am On Oct 16, 2021
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by NakwansaPolice: 3:41am On Oct 16, 2021
lol if this pull through
honestly I'll crown the north king of politics
because no single soul saw this coming
Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by DLSReigns: 3:48am On Oct 16, 2021
Another northern abrakadabra loading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu, Oshiomhole, El-rufai’s 2023 Posters Spark Debate / APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision. / Ekenedirichukwu Innocent Chima Held By Pakistani Gang Thank Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.