Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election (41822 Views)

New Naira: 10 States Ask Supreme Court To Void Buhari’s Directive / PDM Candidate Asks Tribunal To Void Buhari’s Victory, Order Fresh Poll / PDP And APC Spokespersons Greet In Abuja After Buhari's Election Victory. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by Naajjii: 7:42am On Oct 16, 2021
Daboomb:

Atiku will even be worse than Buhari, if he ever gets to Aso Rock.
Very selfish Rogue, he is now supporting Northern President, so he can benefit!

They want to arrange Atiku in, by Default.
This Country will explode into flames and we will go our separate ways, if they try this nonsense.
las las, it will be Civil War but Southerners will NEVER allow this Northern domination, directly or by proxy
Yes let the country explode into flames we all in together. Both south and north will suffer but that will not stop the north from contesting in 2023. Its nobody's fault that you in the south can not play politics, all you do is to talk, shout beat chest with zero calculation.
Let there be civil war we are all in together.who do you think you want to threaten.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by udemzyudex(m): 7:45am On Oct 16, 2021
QuickTrade:
Not surprising though. I told a friend this years back.

If south do not wake up, they will be played

That's if they are united, as if they are ever united sef.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by tabisegroup(m): 8:39am On Oct 16, 2021
Very funny

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by QuickTrade: 8:52am On Oct 16, 2021
udemzyudex:

That's if they are united, as if they are ever united sef.

So individualistic and selfish. Prefers to sell-out their own against all odd for selfish gains. Southerners grow up!

I believe in justice and equity.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by etimism1981: 9:13am On Oct 16, 2021
This is a game plan. I am seeing somebody being rule out in order to give room for another 4years to the North. Indeed power sweet and can be gotten in platter of gold.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by WATCHOVER(m): 9:15am On Oct 16, 2021
Naajjii:

If you people decide to be fighting that it must be Igbo or it must be Yoruba and northerner wins again non of our business. Put your acts together and try and convince northerners to vote for a Southern candidate. PDP and APC might decide to field Southern candidate ,northerners can decide to vote for another party with a northern candidate nothing you people can do about that.
Arrant Nonsense! Do you think the North can win Elections without support from the south.
If the North think they are rugged politically let them vote for another party aside PDP and APC, I bet you they will fail woefully

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by Naajjii: 9:32am On Oct 16, 2021
WATCHOVER:

Arrant Nonsense! Do you think the North can win Elections without support from the south.
If the North think they are rugged politically let them vote for another party aside PDP and APC, I bet you they will fail woefully
The same way the south can not win without support from the north who dictate how things should go. Go and settle with your Yoruba or Igbo brothers before you come talk to us.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by udemzyudex(m): 10:19am On Oct 16, 2021
QuickTrade:

So individualistic and selfish. Prefers to sell-out their own against all odd for selfish gains. Southerners grow up!

I believe in justice and equity.

That's if they will grow up grin

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by fergie001: 10:21am On Oct 16, 2021
franudi:
You are a clown. Is Ige an Igbo name?
I was just laughing ......The Judge's full name is Peter Olabisi Ige from Oyo State.

ejimatic:
. All issues concerning 2019 elections for presidency are legally dead as they are status barred now.The SC has decided on them finally.Buhari stays till 2023 then the turn if the south will come.
This suit is not pre-election, however, the case is a dead one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by Poleski: 10:29am On Oct 16, 2021
Nigerian judiciary is the laughing stock of the world!

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by Nwaelohim: 10:34am On Oct 16, 2021
IGBOS needs to learn politics in Nigeria . If I was the judge I will declare Atiku president.. IGBOS wants him to be president so IGBOS agitations will calm down because they now have their prefer candidate. The entire Atiku legal team is more IGBOS. The north understand the ignorance of the Nigeria politics about IGBOS so they are using it well..... Dr Okadigbo. Said "the day IGBOS will understand the political arithmetic sequence of Nigeria, they will stop crying marginalized and get involved" IGBOS needs a political leader to put them together on issues of politics.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by justmondris: 10:54am On Oct 16, 2021
They are trying to use their last slot to remain in power beyond 2023. Appeal court is now ready to hear the suit after Buhari is almost done with his tenure �����

This is what they want to do:

Start the hearing of the case in 2022
Adjourn the case till 2023
If the southern governors refused to allow a northerner to rule beyond 2023, grant Atiku victory in court
Atiku will start to rule from 2023 and power will return to PDP

Aboki think say them get sense

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by ajebuter(f): 11:05am On Oct 16, 2021
doctokwus:
No one seems to be taking serious note of this court case,but a game is being tried here.
It's not likely to play out but in desperation,some interested and heavy war chested northern interests could easily bribe these judges to get Atiku a favourable judgement.The final appeal court decision may be delayed till say late or early 2023 just before the elections and when Buhari would have effectively finished his active term.
Atiku gets declared the winner and the North still keeps the presidency.It looks far fetched but these parasites can go to any extent to perpetuate their stay in power and effectively cover the 8 years of atrocities buhari committed.

You just summed up their game plan

Nullify Buhari's 2019 elections in favor of Atiku when Buhari has almost completed his second term

Atiku them comes in as the 'real winner's and start a fresh 4 year term and Nigeria remains under northern rulership again

God punish Lugard wherever the fuuuckkk he is..

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by WATCHOVER(m): 11:23am On Oct 16, 2021
Naajjii:

The same way the south can not win without support from the north who dictate how things should go. Go and settle with your Yoruba or Igbo brothers before you cone talk to us.
Let's see how the North will survive 2023.
Since you think South will depend on North.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by Ryan14(m): 11:43am On Oct 16, 2021
Hmmmm...The North is serious!

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by ernecy(m): 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
WATCHOVER:
The North should stop all this antics to remain in power, 2023 should be given to the South. The North wasted their opportunity by fielding Buhari who nurtured Hatred among Nigerians.

Buhari has ruled for the North
Time for South to rule. Even if na "Shovel" as long it from the south it will get my full support
the conspiracy is stinking from afar. But e no work for them.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by samwillyco1(m): 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
opribo:

When he had sensed that the game has changed by way of zoning na to try court again with the backing of Sal bubu, they will allow him if only to keep this power in the North.
Power must change hands this time around to the South East, enough of all these smelliness.

If it happened that way it will be a victory to GEJ

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by seunjungle1(m): 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
This is exactly what I said during court hearing challenging buhari then.
It will failure

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by seunjungle1(m): 12:36pm On Oct 16, 2021
How is it Jonathan victory.
Use your brain well

samwillyco1:

If it happened that way it will be a victory to GEJ

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by Naajjii: 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
WATCHOVER:

Let's see how the North will survive 2023.
Since you think South will depend on North.
Get the fu ck off, I laugh at you ,2023 north will contest and north will always influence you people as usual. All you people know how to do is to shout and make empty threats, you people lack the ball to do shit grin. With all your education and your exposure north control you. grin

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by TiglathPILESER: 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2021
doctokwus:
No one seems to be taking serious note of this court case,but a game is being tried here.
It's not likely to play out but in desperation,some interested and heavy war chested northern interests could easily bribe these judges to get Atiku a favourable judgement.The final appeal court decision may be delayed till say late or early 2023 just before the elections and when Buhari would have effectively finished his active term.
Atiku gets declared the winner and the North still keeps the presidency.It looks far fetched but these parasites can go to any extent to perpetuate their stay in power and effectively cover the 8 years of atrocities buhari committed.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by gawu1: 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2021
franudi:
You are a clown. Is Ige an Igbo name?
I know he is Fulani man.
Dunce!

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by samwillyco1(m): 1:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
seunjungle1:
How is it Jonathan victory.
Use your brain well

PMB submitted the same qualifications during 2015 general election, if court entertains such in favor of Atiku, GEJ will then approach the court for the same purpose

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by komodapson(m): 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2021
joyandfaith:

Gej messed. Pdp bleeped up. Fine. Buhari was not alternative in 2015. Media exageragated gej incompetency. Now buhari has suppressed the media. Buhari has performed more poorly than gej and nobody is talking against him as they did against gej.

You're absolutely (correct) spot on the bolded. I could remember, majority of the people who are adults, who witnessed Buhari/Idiagbon regime in 83/84 were not in support of his emergence as President. I sought for advise from a septuagenarian, prior to 2015 election on Buhari's Presidency.

He kicked against it outrightly, citing all negative vibes&vices witnessed in mid 80s as reasons for not voting for him...same negativities such as nepotism, media clampdown, poor economy, inflation, rising food prices e.t.c still being witnessed 36years after...

Sad tales!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by Stanleyq: 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
So that they will bring out the judgement in 2022.. Then, Atiku will win, becomes president, and will contest and win in 2023, then, de jubril called buhari will go back to sudan, and buhari's death will be announced in 2023 around july, this i have seen.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2021
doctokwus:
I thought along this line as far back as 2019. I am not surprised. Before the end of 2022, they will give Atiku president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by harsysky(m): 5:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
sojayy:
Bubu wan take style hand over to Atiku Without Election.........the plan is dead on arrival

Who will counter it? Your village people. We are all E-warriors, and Atiku will rule in our very eyes; nothing, and absolutely nothing will happen. Northerners are the greatest politicians on earth; take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by Halo22: 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hmmmm... If this should hold, then the north has completely grounded the south. However, it could turn out good for the country.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by Krismas(m): 6:49pm On Oct 16, 2021
grin My God! Wow! Wot a master stroke! Didn’t see that in the mix! The North reviving ATIKUlated to remain in power beyond 2023! Wow!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election by abraham01emma01: 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
If GOD I serving lived, Atiku will ruled this country one day .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akure Monarch Bans Eze Ndi Igbo Title-the Punch / Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari / Unknown Gunmen Kill Policeman In Ogidi, Anambra State (Disturbing Video, Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.