Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu (23325 Views)

Sit-at-home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu | #igberetv / JSS 3 Exam Fees: Private Schools Parents Besiege Lagos Exam Board For Refund / Angry Father Calls Out Private Schools For Giving Students Too Much Homework (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu by Lexusgs430: 10:33am On Oct 16, 2021
Till Saturday too is declared 'sit at home' too....... cheesy

What a country........ What a state......... smiley

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu by Sunday2021: 10:35am On Oct 16, 2021
Emergingnation:
Every thing always sound problematic to unity Beggars
the same people that cannot do without going to Lagos are now calling people that stays and feed in their houses unity beggers?
Nigeria was on regional government but an Igbo man brought the unity government. Now who is the unity begger.
Northerners don't go to your region
Yoruba don't go to your region
Niger Delta don't go to your region.
The Igbo man is in the north begging for ordinary water ( Nyam miri) that was the reason why up to now an Igbo man is known as Nyamiri in the north.
Go to every parts of Yoruba land you will see Igbo that are being accommodated by the Yorubas.
Go to the Niger Delta you will see the igbos carrying out their various criminal activities which they are known for.
Secession cannot happen in nairaland, if you really want to be separated from Nigeria consult your national assembly members.
If you want to be separated from Nigeria why then are you clamouring for Nigeria president?
The real unity beger is the Igbo tribe.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu by Dhury: 10:38am On Oct 16, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

Which part of Enugu is that one happening! All this una evil wish and satanic propaganda will not work. No be Enugu we dey like this?
mumu ESN Vampires aka unknown gunmen's informant.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:38am On Oct 16, 2021
Naijabad:

It is not a problem. It is solidarity.
Solidarity to what?

The dimwitted IPOB that have since denied enforcement of any sit at home?

Or their Criminal URCHINS going around maiming and murdering Igbos on Mondays? angry
Re: Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu by Amaechi2023(m): 10:40am On Oct 16, 2021
Naijabad:

It is not a problem. It is solidarity.
that's why they begged for their names not to be mentioned since it's solidarity.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu by Femeto: 10:41am On Oct 16, 2021
Makes sense. Buhari no fit think this kind thing.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:41am On Oct 16, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

Which part of Enugu is that one happening! All this una evil wish and satanic propaganda will not work. No be Enugu we dey like this?
Am sure you are one of the informants..

Looking for law a bidding Igbos to visit your senseless criminalities on..

See how you dey shout..

As if you know everything happening in Enugu.. angry
Re: Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu by Temptee101(m): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2021
Abdul05:
Na their problem be that,they chose to school dat way grin grin

If you seek for the true definition of problem, search no further, it hovers all around you.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:42am On Oct 16, 2021
Dhury:
IPOB should add Sunday on their sit at home order list.
Mr man just go back to where u belong to not politics. I can help u with better odds if u care
Re: Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu by Bayyajidda(m): 10:43am On Oct 16, 2021
Afamed:
That one no concern me, after all IPoB no dey go school before. Them full Ochanja, headbridge, downflyover

You wey go school na for Nairaland your career come end.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu by Kingrefreshed: 10:44am On Oct 16, 2021
Dhury:
mumu ESN Vampires aka unknown gunmen's informant.

God pass una all. This is a battle between Light and darkness. Enugu is calm
Re: Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:47am On Oct 16, 2021
DanHaske:

Terrorists dey terrorise people on Mondays, you hail the terrorists,
Somebody painfully shift him Monday activities because of the terrorists, you still dey hail the person.
You well!
No I no well, very soon IDP camps would be shutdown, so get ready to give them food. Let's I forget, hv they finished eating grasses over their
Re: Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu by AlphikkaTech: 10:50am On Oct 16, 2021
Emergingnation:
Chronic unity beggar [/b]

In your small mind you think only Hausa wants a United Nigeria. Read your history everyone fought against Biafra during the civil war.
#Proudly Ijaw
#ProudlyOpokumaClan
#ProudlyKaiama
#ProudlyBayelsa
#ProudlyNigeria

Learn how to play politics else you will continue to lose out.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:54am On Oct 16, 2021
Sunday2021:
the same people that cannot do without going to Lagos are now calling people that stays and feed in their houses unity beggers?
Nigeria was on regional government but an Igbo man brought the unity government. Now who is the unity begger.
Northerners don't go to your region
Yoruba don't go to your region
Niger Delta don't go to your region.
The Igbo man is in the north begging for ordinary water ( Nyam miri) that was the reason why up to now an Igbo man is known as Nyamiri in the north.
Go to every parts of Yoruba land you will see Igbo that are being accommodated by the Yorubas.
Go to the Niger Delta you will see the igbos carrying out their various criminal activities which they are known for.
Secession cannot happen in nairaland, if you really want to be separated from Nigeria consult your national assembly members.
If you want to be separated from Nigeria why then are you clamouring for Nigeria president?
The real unity beger is the Igbo tribe.
U hv being crying up and down, igbos this igbos that, abi u no get hand work?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:56am On Oct 16, 2021
Bayyajidda:

You wey go school na for Nairaland your career come end.
No mi mnd the vagabond
Re: Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu by loveth360(f): 11:02am On Oct 16, 2021
Fryzi:
Monday sit-at-home, Tuesday sallah holiday. If the school have their way they may fix Sundays for class.
Nothing concern private schools in East with your sallah holiday.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu by loveth360(f): 11:04am On Oct 16, 2021
Angelfrost:
That's just common sense... They should also add Sundays. tongue

Since y'all unanimously chose to turn Monday to Saturday!!!... All well and good!!!

Banks should should follow suit!

Other states should maintain their normal lives... Everyone should do what he likes!!!
Banks in East have since started working on saturdays.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu by mu2sa2: 11:04am On Oct 16, 2021
Chris525:

Monday is the new Sunday grin grin grin

Hilarious!

Republic of Biafra...more like Republic of Barbarians
They never get biafra and ipob/esn dey show them pepper.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu by Tomek09(m): 11:08am On Oct 16, 2021
[s]
Afamed:
That one no concern me, after all IPoB no dey go school before. Them full Ochanja, headbridge, downflyover
[/s]
Re: Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu by jimyjames(m): 11:08am On Oct 16, 2021
osuofia2:
Ipob na big mumu, if this were to be in the north you will be hearing their stupid opinion
Go and do something meaningful with your life, ipob is bigger than you and your entire ethnic group
Re: Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu by jimyjames(m): 11:11am On Oct 16, 2021
Chris525:

Monday is the new Sunday grin grin grin

Hilarious!

Republic of Biafra...more like Republic of Barbarians

Can you tell me why Mondays are working days and Sundays are none working days?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu by MrPEACEMAKER(m): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2021
I come in peace... Like Boko Haram, like IPOB.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu by Angelfrost(m): 11:21am On Oct 16, 2021
loveth360:
Banks in East have since started working on saturdays.

Good... Great adjustment for everyone. Let peace reign!!!
Re: Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu by mutvy: 11:25am On Oct 16, 2021
Ipob never finish killing you. Igbo people death to you all!
Re: Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu by Adol84: 11:26am On Oct 16, 2021
SmartPolician:
That's cool. Banks and government institutions should start working on weekends too. In fact, the ideal thing is take all Monday activities to Saturday. There shouldn't be room for lapses.
. UBA is now working from 10am to 3pm on Saturdays in Onitsha.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu by Rewawriters01: 11:45am On Oct 16, 2021
We spend 4 to 6 years in the university studying, only to come out to look for job and sometimes we don't get that job.

Even if we get the job, we are being underpaid.

Life in Nigeria now is very hard that even if you are being paid N100,000 you will still struggle to survive.

How many people even get paid such an amount.

For you to survive in Nigeria you need a high paying skill to solve high paying problems.

And copywriting is one of them.

Copywriting is using the power of the written words to start, enhance or extend a relationship in sales.

Everything you see around you today are product of copywriting.

Facebook ads, bill boards, Tv adverts Radio jingles, magazines, to mention a few.

With Copywriting you work with foreign clients and get paid in dollars.

Just imagine being paid a whooping $500 just to write a letter.

That is about N250,000, and you can do this in less than 24 hours.

But what if i tell you that you can become a copywriter in 3 months with the right training and dedication?

Would you like to tap from this ever growing industry?

I would be holding a 3 day free class in Copywriting and LinkedIn marketing starting on Monday 18th of Oct.2021.

Send a whatsapp message to this no. to join for free.

Re: Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu by Tinyemeka(m): 11:49am On Oct 16, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
That's one thing about ndi dotland.com, u can never take away the spirit of innovation from them.
Just look at how they school proprietors came up with this ideal of which if it was from one region, they would have turned every school building rearing ground and their children beggy beggy
If u are talking about innovation without being biased I think ndi dotland.com are equal to the task,
If u are talking about education I think afonjas are equal to the task
If u are talking about agriculture I think all this boko people are equal to the task
Then, marine I think people from riverine areas are equal to the task.
If the above stated are visible, I think Nigeria shouldn't be one or better still regional govt or restructuring would be better.
BY THE WAY, I LEARNT THAT THIS COMING WEEK IS HOLIDAYS IN THE DOTLAND. COM
MONDAY. = SIT AT HOME
TUESDAY = GENERAL PUB HOLIDAY
THURSDAY = KANU TRIAL
[b]MEHNNNNN I MISS ALA OWERRI, ALA NGWOR[/b]I

LOL.

Come weekend na. smiley

I was in ala Owerri for just 2 days on an official justification. I almost decided to stay back.

That town is damn too vibrant for any hot-blooded, young fella.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu by Lattop(m): 11:54am On Oct 16, 2021
puzzlegate:
You pain just started !
Terrorist Sighted
Re: Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
Tinyemeka:

LOL.

Come weekend na. smiley

I was in ala Owerri for just 2 days on an official justification. I almost decided to stay back.

That town is damn too vibrant for any hot-blooded, young fella.
As in ehhhhh hh, one of my yoruba friends that went their sometime last month or so, guy man called me that he doubt if he ever gets anything in Owerri that he won't come back to Lagos.
If u bi flexing guy and u never visited Owerri, u never start
Re: Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
jimyjames:

You Mohammedan wanted Fridays to be none working days like Sundays but didn't get it
You people should please tell ipob to declare Friday sit at home for us, am begging
Re: Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu by Afamed: 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
mutvy:
Ipob never finish killing you. Igbo people death to you all!
No my brother. Not every Igbo is IPoB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AKSU Student Suspended Indefinitely For Calling Her V.C “foolish” / Nigerian Students In Germany Annual Gathering (Photos) / FG Uncovers N1.2bn Fraud At FUTO, UNIABUJA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.