Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,370 members, 7,954,499 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:33 PM

Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu (23478 Views)

Sit-at-home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu | #igberetv / JSS 3 Exam Fees: Private Schools Parents Besiege Lagos Exam Board For Refund / Angry Father Calls Out Private Schools For Giving Students Too Much Homework (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu by warlordd(m): 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

There's a reason is called Weekends
There's a reason mondays to fridays are called work-days. So if people have to sit at home on mondays, then they have to make up for it by working on saturdays.
Re: Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu by shidof(m): 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
jimyjames:

It makes my life better , no work no stress beautiful peaceful quiet day for me
Dumbass, is that the definition of your own better life
Re: Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu by Fryzi(m): 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2021
loveth360:
Nothing concern private schools in East with your sallah holiday.
Shut up there. Read again and see the sarcasm. I'm Igbo
Re: Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu by ablejesus26(m): 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2021
That's what is called wisdom,
Why risk being killed by the taliban wannabe occult brainwashed thugs,when you can adjust and wait for the obvious end of the occult group ���
For those otondos calling the people names.
If bandits tells you they will attack you on monday if you come out,will you come out?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu by jimyjames(m): 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2021
shidof:
Dumbass, is that the definition of your own better life
An embittered soul like you what do you know about a better life? Yes living a peaceful stress free life is a better life , what's your own definition ?
Re: Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu by Enn214(m): 3:20am On Oct 17, 2021
Sit at home is like saying you no go chop because of vex
Re: Sit-At-Home: Private Schools Turn Saturdays To Working Days In Enugu by Emergingnation(m): 6:31am On Oct 17, 2021
AlphikkaTech:

E pain am grin
LOl ! How can some thing from the most disgusting and Backwards people on earth pained me grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JAMB Releases 57,000 Results Of The Saturday UTME / Whatsapp Group For Jamb 2015/2016 and your university stats / Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.