Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

How To Use Uda Seed Or Water To Prevent Pregnancy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Use Uda Seed Or Water To Prevent Pregnancy (18082 Views)

Can Salt And Water Prevent Pregnancy? / Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl / My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Uda Seed Or Water To Prevent Pregnancy by doksblog(m): 10:04am On Oct 16, 2021
Negro Pepper Or Uda Seed Natural Contraceptive & Family Planning
Negro Pepper has numerous health benefits. It can be used as a fertility enhancer when cooked with other spices, as well as a natural birth control spice.

Well, in Ayurveda and herbs, it’s taught and practiced that plants can be both therapeutic and toxic, depending on how they’re prepared, combined, and dosed.

Uda is natural contraception that also inhibits pregnancy to some extent.

The list of benefits for this incredible pepper is extensive, but I’d like to focus on how this seed can be used as a natural contraceptive and even prevent pregnancy.

Have you ever wondered how our mothers were able to space their children in the days before the emergence of contraceptive pills?

Read;How cytotec, an abortion pill help flush out sperm

It was simply because our parents ate a lot of spices and were aware of their medicinal properties in humans.

We didn’t have medical science back then especially here in Africa or Nigeria, but history shows that they lived longer and we’re stronger than we are now.

To prove that they do live longer, my father is 96 years old as at the time I’m writing this.

With that said, are there means to use Uda Water or Seed to prevent pregnancy?

Like several other plants, the negro pepper or Uda inhibits male and female reproduction and could be used as a natural contraceptive and for abortion which leads to termination of pregnancy.

Therefore, Trying To Conceive or TTC moms and dads are hereby advised to be careful with spice combinations so they don’t end up serving a bad purpose.

How To Use Uda Seed Or Water As A Natural Contraceptive To Prevent Pregnancy

Obtain a large supply of Uda seed.
Drain the water and wash it.
Pour around 60cl of water over the seed in a pot.
Allow cooling after boiling for 5 minutes.
Pour the liquid into a container after straining it. Keep in a cool, dark area, preferably in the refrigerator.
To avoid conception, drink a glass of the appropriately shaken concoction right after intercourse. For further efficacy, Uda can be steeped in hot tea or dry gin.

Some women prefer to take this before or after intimacy to flush out sperm that has been kept hidden.

Read;How ladies flush out sperm naturally from their body

Can Uda Seed Or Water Cause Miscarriage?

Of course, our forefathers have used uda seed or water to induce labour and abort undesired pregnancies since time immemorial.

In addition to that, Uda seed or water causes uterine contractions that can lead to the loss of a pregnancy.

As a result, it is not recommended that pregnant women drink Uda water or chew Uda seed.

Pregnant women should avoid using Uda because it can cause miscarriage or pregnancy loss.

Remember, some people use Uda seed or water to end pregnancies, which amounts to unsafe abortion.

Read;Effects of pressing breast

How to use uda seed or water to prevent pregnancy? Share and drop your comments…….

For more helpful articles, visit:https://doksblog.com/videonegro-pepper-how-to-use-uda-seed-or-water-to-prevent-pregnancy/

2 Likes

Re: How To Use Uda Seed Or Water To Prevent Pregnancy by tobenuel(m): 10:06am On Oct 16, 2021
But why would someone try to prevent pregnancy?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Blackbery Craze: An Encounter With A Blackberry Babe / ''how To Woo A Girl And Win Her Heart Perfectly'' / Hygiene: What Tips Do You Have To Be Attractive To A Potential Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.