Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

How Did They Know I Am Pastor? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did They Know I Am Pastor? (1297 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues / Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] / How I Got To Know I Was Still Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did They Know I Am Pastor? by Truvelisback(m): 10:44am On Oct 16, 2021
How did they know i am a pastor? Where i am living now, i have never preached to anybody. 2. I don't dress like a pastor. i.e i don't dress big like Wearing suits, tie, carry Bible(but i av phone Bible), etc. I mostly put on polo and trouser. I'm that type don't like showing myself. I can stay in a place and i won't show or say anything that portrays that i am pastor. In fact i do go to this Bet9ja shop in my area to charge my phone atimes. I was surpised when a guy i usually chat abt football there called me a pastor. I was so astonished. How did he know that i am pastor? He isn't the first person. A kid i barely know called me the same. A muslim man who i had issue with and we exchange bitter words with each other. The following morning, he looked at me and smile. He said, pastor, how far? I looked at him in astonishment and said; Me, pastor? He laughed. How did they know, did they see my Aura?
Re: How Did They Know I Am Pastor? by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 16, 2021
Maybe na the way u dey express yourself when u dey speak na cheesy cheesy
I am surprised ooo shocked
U be pastor undecided

1 Like

Re: How Did They Know I Am Pastor? by Truvelisback(m): 10:57am On Oct 16, 2021
Beebah2000:
Maybe na the way u dey express yourself when u dey speak na cheesy cheesy
I am surprised ooo shocked
U be pastor undecided
Lol.

1 Like

Re: How Did They Know I Am Pastor? by Polynek(m): 11:11am On Oct 16, 2021
Observation matters, am not active in church Dix day's but some guys will tell me guy u beta go and become a priest oo, I ll jox smile grin
Re: How Did They Know I Am Pastor? by helinues: 11:13am On Oct 16, 2021
Your numbers next for prayers session.

grin
Re: How Did They Know I Am Pastor? by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 16, 2021
Maybe you always counter arguments with Bible verses?
Re: How Did They Know I Am Pastor? by samwash(m): 11:44am On Oct 16, 2021
Question are you really a pastor ?
What is your role in church activities?
Re: How Did They Know I Am Pastor? by Truvelisback(m): 11:50am On Oct 16, 2021
Polynek:
Observation matters, am not active in church Dix day's but some guys will tell me guy u beta go and become a priest oo, I ll jox smile grin
I have never talked abt the Bible with them neither have i preached to any of them. I have never ever displayed any churchy traits.
Re: How Did They Know I Am Pastor? by Nazgul: 11:53am On Oct 16, 2021
It's a normal thing...once you're a calm person who dresses moderately, doesn't look for trouble, always quick to apologize whether you're in the right or wrong, people would beging to call you pastor.

On the other hand, it could be that you have a calling which you're running away from and God is using the voices of those people to remind you of your place with him.

Or it could be that the presence of God is flowing all over you that people can easily feel it whenever they see you, that's why the unconsciously call you pastor.

3 Likes

Re: How Did They Know I Am Pastor? by Truvelisback(m): 11:56am On Oct 16, 2021
Carchoice:
Maybe you always counter arguments with Bible verses?
I have never. In fact, i do sit among those bet9ja football betters to talk abt football. I also do sit among girls, churchy girls and non churchy girls and i chat with them like normal guys do.
Re: How Did They Know I Am Pastor? by Truvelisback(m): 11:58am On Oct 16, 2021
Nazgul:
It's a normal thing...once you're a calm person who dresses moderately, doesn't look for trouble, always quick to apologize whether you're in the right or wrong, people would beging to call you pastor.

On the other hand, it could be that you have a calling which you're running away from and God is using the voices of those people to remind you of your place with him.

Or it could be that the presence of God is flowing all over you that people can easily feel it whenever they see you, that's why the unconsciously call you pastor.
U are right. I'm just salt of words.
Re: How Did They Know I Am Pastor? by Truvelisback(m): 12:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
samwash:
Question are you really a pastor ?
What is your role in church activities?
I can't deny myself. I'm. I preach and i do teach too.
Re: How Did They Know I Am Pastor? by Truvelisback(m): 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
helinues:
Your numbers next for prayers session.
grin
As in?
Re: How Did They Know I Am Pastor? by Polynek(m): 12:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
Truvelisback:
I have never talked abt the Bible with them neither have i preached to any of them. I have never ever displayed any churchy traits.
U don't neet to preach Bro grin ur attitude and character has said it all,
Re: How Did They Know I Am Pastor? by Truvelisback(m): 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
Polynek:
U don't neet to preach Bro grin ur attitude and character has said it all,
My astonishment is that i did everything possible for no one to know that i am pastor. Funny enough, it's mostly the unbelievers that noticed it but many of the belivers i hang out with don't know that i am a pastor. That's my astonishment.
Re: How Did They Know I Am Pastor? by Sonnobax15(m): 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
grin
Righteousness2 your coded clones full nairaland oh cheesy
Re: How Did They Know I Am Pastor? by Polynek(m): 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
Truvelisback:
My astonishment is that i did everything possible for no one to know that i am pastor. Funny enough, it's mostly the unbelievers that noticed it but many of the belivers i hang out with don't know that i am a pastor. That's my astonishment.
Pastor But wait oo � what was your reason for hiding ur identity? grin

1 Like

Re: How Did They Know I Am Pastor? by Ushman333: 12:36pm On Oct 16, 2021
You act like a goody two shoes grin
Re: How Did They Know I Am Pastor? by oazeez1991(m): 2:55pm On Oct 16, 2021
Truvelisback:
How did they know i am a pastor? Where i am living now, i have never preached to anybody. 2. I don't dress like a pastor. i.e i don't dress big like Wearing suits, tie, carry Bible(but i av phone Bible), etc. I mostly put on polo and trouser. I'm that type don't like showing myself. I can stay in a place and i won't show or say anything that portrays that i am pastor. In fact i do go to this Bet9ja shop in my area to charge my phone atimes. I was surpised when a guy i usually chat abt football there called me a pastor. I was so astonished. How did he know that i am pastor? He isn't the first person. A kid i barely know called me the same. A muslim man who i had issue with and we exchange bitter words with each other. The following morning, he looked at me and smile. He said, pastor, how far? I looked at him in astonishment and said; Me, pastor? He laughed. How did they know, did they see my Aura?

Bro, it's like u just narrated my ordeal, just dat in my case, it's pertainin Islam religion wia pipu, both known nd unknown, even strangers getin 2 meet me 4 d first time calling me, ALFA grin . Seriously, I'm getin pissed wif it cos me no be Alfa, I'm not even qualify 2 be called one, but olwez amazed wif how or why pipu tagged me such clerical title. I ain't even growing serious beard as I do trim it occasionally. D tin dey olwez vex me sef
Re: How Did They Know I Am Pastor? by Truvelisback(m): 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2021
Polynek:
Pastor But wait oo � what was your reason for hiding ur identity? grin
I just wanted to maintain a low profile and be free with people and i want people to be free with me.
Re: How Did They Know I Am Pastor? by Polynek(m): 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2021
Truvelisback:
I just wanted to maintain a low profile and be free with people and i want people to be free with me.
Okay ok, now I understand, U hv a good reason shaa, attitude speaks 4 it's self it ll only take time,

1 Like

Re: How Did They Know I Am Pastor? by aktolly54(m): 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2021
@op if you already a pastor then no problem but if you turn pastor because people are calling you pastor, na hunger go kee for that ministerial job. Thats not how called people to his work ooo
Re: How Did They Know I Am Pastor? by Ocholu: 2:48am On Oct 17, 2021
OP let me be real with you;

I see how despite being a pastor, you still love the romance section.
Re: How Did They Know I Am Pastor? by Itohanmiwa: 4:07am On Oct 17, 2021
Truvelisback:
Reminds me of the Bible passage which said my own people know me not. Funny enough some of those so called unbelievers have more spiritual insights than most spirikoko Christians.

1 Like

Re: How Did They Know I Am Pastor? by Truvelisback(m): 8:05am On Oct 17, 2021
Ocholu:
OP let me be real with you;

I see how despite being a pastor, you still love the romance section.
Where u expecting me to hate the romance section? Note: I'm not the over spiritual type. Yea, i love the romance section because it's related to love ,relationship,friendship and marriage too.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Contact Her Or Just Let Her Be. / Spider's Bite Versus Woman's Bite. What You Become After Bitten (photo) / My Sugar Mama Just Came Knocking On My Door With Gifts For Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.