Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Is She Really Dumping Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Really Dumping Me (426 Views)

Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? / What’s Wrong With Me?all My Exes Get Married After Dumping Me / Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Really Dumping Me by Frank2021: 11:43am On Oct 16, 2021
My girlfriend is keeping a flowning face to me recently because I am broke and she don't hug me each time we see each other. This is one month she came to my house, does it mean red flag
Re: Is She Really Dumping Me by Whazar(m): 11:45am On Oct 16, 2021
all these small boyz sef

if shes dumping you why not dump her sorry ass too where it belongs

1 Like

Re: Is She Really Dumping Me by Michelle55: 11:46am On Oct 16, 2021
Nna eh, the kain topics person dey see for this Nairaland is tiring.. Nwanne, get something doing with your life and time and leave women matter alone biko.

No be only flowning, na fleeing face

1 Like

Re: Is She Really Dumping Me by Nazgul: 11:48am On Oct 16, 2021
From your post I can detect that you're less than 22, what on Earth do you want with a girlfriend at that age?

I don't know why you guys love compounding your problems, pursure your dreams, avoid distractions, focus on your education and when the time is right God will crown your efforts with success and you'll find a girl who truly loves you.

1 Like

Re: Is She Really Dumping Me by Sonnobax15(m): 11:48am On Oct 16, 2021
lipsrsealed
Small pikin wey suppose to dey battle with Waec or Neco exam, instead na woman matter you wor put for head...

Na wa oh..
Re: Is She Really Dumping Me by Demigod22: 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2021
Michelle55:
Nna eh, the kain topics person dey see for this Nairaland is tiring.. Nwanne, get something doing with your life and time and leave women matter alone biko.

No be only flowning, na fleeing face

Hahahaha, you no get chill at all, the write up is an apology to English. But the guy need to be productive with his life.
Re: Is She Really Dumping Me by Demigod22: 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
A girl is avoiding you because you are broke, instead of you to think of what to improve your financial status, you are here seeking advice on how to compound your predicament.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Really Dumping Me by sundaygray(m): 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
Oga know say it's over. Call her make you ask am wether the relationship don tire am. Break up with her and focus on your financial status. Always have it at the back of your mind that anyone can leave at anytime.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Sexuality? / 55 Year Old Virgin Rejoices As 62 Year Old Man Marries Her / Individuals With These 5 Traits Are More Likely To Cheat, According To Psycholog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.