Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,526 members, 7,816,284 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? (50058 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by princewarri1985: 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
lokoloko84:
What a comment? So Hiv is not a disease and STD
Disease oh virus oh all join make we leave am like that
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Kinimajor: 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
Please drop your WhatsApp number I cannot access my email at the moment...Thanks
2braithe:

Sent you a dm
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Drella(m): 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by emmyluizzz: 11:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

You need to use your brain and educate yourself.
Also, it seems to me like you have got issues with comprehension. Work on it, read and learn.
like I said... confusion surrounds you and probably your generation
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by sharone21(f): 6:15am On Oct 21, 2021
AlabiKILLER2021:

Trash as usual

If u are really truthful to yourself, u will know that men are sex addicts
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by zexy2030(m): 10:49am On Oct 21, 2021
princewarri1985:
ARE YOU A LEARNER?? YOU TAKE ANTIBIOTICS IMMEDIATELY AFTER RAW SEX THAT WAY THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY YOU ARE GOING TO CONTACT STD, THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THESE GIRLS DOES
Its a pseudo feeling, stds are not just bacteria, u use antibiotic to treat bacteri viruses are more in STDs than bacteria...viruses are more deadly and its actually incurable except u r vaccinated.

Herpes, hepatitis, HIV, etc are viral diseases, it can't be cured. You have to live with it till death.

Pls get tested. Virus kills.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by zexy2030(m): 10:57am On Oct 21, 2021
millhouse:
they are safer my bro ...
No illicit sex is safe. Sex more than one partner can distribute other pathogens that are deadly. The body na just package, na blood make you.
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by emmyluizzz: 12:58pm On Oct 22, 2021
ChiefSosa:

You're a frustrated non living thing. You're NOT important. Move the fĂșck on, dude!
you see what I mean..very confused thing...pity
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by GetMeRight: 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2021
princewarri1985:
Did our fore fathers use condoms?? We all should be real and stop deceiving ourselves, the truth is that 95% of Nigerians dont use condoms and you can take it to the bank, they like it skin to skin because of the sweetness, alot of condom advocates here also secretely go raw, i have watched more than 10 sextape of high profile hollywood actress and actor and non of them used a condom, kim kardashan and ray jay sextape, pamela anderson, rapper eve, rick ross baby mama, paris hilton etc, HIV is real but it is overatted, SO STAY AWAY FROM SEX WORKERS STICK TO ONE SEX PARTENER, AND AFTER EACH ROUND OF SEX MAKE SURE YOU STILL TAKE YOUR ANTIBIOTICS IMMEDIATELY TO PREVENT STD AND YOU WILL BE OK BECAUSE YOU CANT TRUST YOUR PARTENER 100%

Your ignorance stinks to heaven. You want to treat/prevent HIV and Hepatitis with antibiotics, right?
And just because your forefathers didn't know anything about condoms, should that means you that know about condoms shouldn't use it?
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by OluwaSeunFunEmi: 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
He would learner very soon
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by spencekat(m): 8:53am On Sep 18, 2022
Crochet:
Most girls now wear inner condom so dont be surprise wen ur bae dnt seem to be bothered if u Have condom or not during sex.
Inner CD my foot
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by spencekat(m): 9:02am On Sep 18, 2022
Majority of them are dumb
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by spencekat(m): 9:05am On Sep 18, 2022
KBdownloads:

Wow you're so naive
Exactly,very complacent

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ebola Is Here: 5 Reasons Not To Panic / Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 / What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.