Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? (50055 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by ityP(m): 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
Dreamhighnow:
The way u guys talk about girls in Nigeria as though they are sleeping with ghosts

Nigerians girls sleep with nigerian guys

This topic should be why are nigerians not afraid of STDs

I bet you, men are more afraid than women. Ask around
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by luizpippo(m): 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
[quote author=CSTR2 post=106886729]
Prostitutes are safer than girls in your neighborhood.

They hardly fucckk without condom.

That is why when condom Burst on a prostitute,they don't take it lightly and the chance of you getting an infection is small.

If your condom burst on some girls in your neighborhood, you are finished.

That guy's life has changed forever with the kind of STD he will get instantly.

I saw one lady at a busstop on short skirt with her friend gisting together.

I could see signs of karposi sarcoma which is a symptom of aids on her legs.

And she is not a prostitute.

But she most likely doesn't even know.[/quot

Karposi kini?
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Myer(m): 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2021
luizpippo:

Choi

Sharing STIs upandan

Well we treated it before there was any other sharing.

Don't be a hypocrite.
You're probably the one spreading STIs now.

I advice that once you know you've been careless, get tested and treated.

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by ityP(m): 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Real niggas How you guys they Get puna easily they scare me o

Sex is the easiest thing in the world to get bro. Just say you dey fear

4 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by ityP(m): 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2021
nuelyoyo:
Ladies are asymptomatic to many STDs, that's why they don't bother to use protection. Guys on the other hand will show symptoms of STDs within days of getting infected, and the symptoms are very painful.

Some STDs can stay for months or years in a woman's body without her even knowing, except it starts manifesting through irregular menstruation or inability to get pregnant, that is when getting tested it suggested to them, and they discover that they've been infected.

And about guys insisting on protection more than ladies, it's not always about the fear of getting infected, sometimes, it is about the fear of getting a lady pregnant.

Guy wey like to use condoms is most likely afraid of STDs than pregnancy. Most guys have mastered the pull out game that they're not so afraid of giving babe belly. Plus, postinor no reach 5k. Most guys can buy this for babes if they cum inside

8 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by luizpippo(m): 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2021
Myer:

Well we treated it before there was any other sharing.

Don't be a hypocrite.
You're probably the one spreading STIs now.

I advice that you once you know you've been careless, get tested and treated.

Kwantinue sharing upandan.
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by DOTian: 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
So you noticed that? They'll be telling you that they trust you!
I mean, you don't even know where I'm coming from. Somebody flies into the country and gets into bed with you and you're willingly spreading your legs waaaaa. How about if I have been sleeping with a mermaid this past year?
I honestly don't know where they get their courage from..

13 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by princewarri1985: 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
bodybuilder:
I'm just curious, it seems that's only guys that are cautious of not catching some disease through sex. Most girls won't suggest condom if you don't suggest it first. These girls dey fear me. Most girls aren't scared going raw. E be like say na only guys dey fear am. What could be the reason for this?
ARE YOU A LEARNER?? YOU TAKE ANTIBIOTICS IMMEDIATELY AFTER RAW SEX THAT WAY THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY YOU ARE GOING TO CONTACT STD, THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THESE GIRLS DOES

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by ediko5(m): 10:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
Demigod22:
People are just careless with their health. A lady told me that she was more scared of pregnancy than STDs.

Exactly, like 4 girls have told me this.

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by KBdownloads(m): 10:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
Polynek:
The truth is dat STD's is not rampant in our society, hence d need to worry is reduced to d bearest minimum, na pregnancy de fear Dem nal

Wow you're so naive

5 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Myer(m): 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
luizpippo:

Kwantinue sharing upandan.

This is the problem with Nigerians.
Most of you are hypocrites.

You are obviously selectively blind to the part where I said we treated ourselves both painfully and expensively.
Besides my babe, I never shared the STI to anyone.

But you are probably living with more STIs than a monkey.
Cos anyone who has any sense would understand my post and appreciate our swift treatment.

But an ignorant hypocrite who is probably a chronic fornicator yet leading praise and worship in his/her church will obviously miss the point of my post.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by AfroKnight: 10:42pm On Oct 19, 2021
Broda6ix9:

Zzor e pain you?

So that’s zzor! No wonder. I’d been wondering who the perpetually obtuse individual was.

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Vietnaminfo(m): 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2021
Greystone:

Very, very, very few Naija ladies fear STD.

Me and babe go dey drag to let me wear condom. undecided

No be even pregnancy be de wahalla, HIV is real.

Imagine one babe telling me that she still considers herself a virgin because the only 2 guys that had knacked her both used condoms cheesy cheesy cheesy

Another babe was crying for me because I insisted on wearing condom...come dey say I don't trust her... undecided Trust fire your mouth dere cheesy

I swear, de ting taya me.

Congratulations Sir, you are doing well. See how you are narrating immorality with impunity. I hiss for you sir!!!
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by pocohantas(f): 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2021
ediko5:

Exactly, like 4 girls have told me this.

She probably doesn’t know what is an STD and how much it can damage her system. She thinks you are talking “toilet infection” as they love to call it. Then some are actually afraid or shy to tell you to bring a condom. They think it gives them away as call girls. I have seen a thread here on NL that centered on that.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by pocohantas(f): 10:47pm On Oct 19, 2021
CSTR2:

Prostitutes are safer than girls in your neighborhood.

They hardly fucckk without condom.

That is why when condom Burst on a prostitute,they don't take it lightly and the chance of you getting an infection is small.

If your condom burst on some girls in your neighborhood, you are finished.

That guy's life has changed forever with the kind of STD he will get instantly.

I saw one lady at a busstop on short skirt with her friend gisting together.

I could see signs of karposi sarcoma which is a symptom of aids on her legs.

And she is not a prostitute.

But she most likely doesn't even know.

Hahahahahahahahahah!

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Obaad: 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
bodybuilder:
I'm just curious, it seems that's only guys that are cautious of not catching some disease through sex. Most girls won't suggest condom if you don't suggest it first. These girls dey fear me. Most girls aren't scared going raw. E be like say na only guys dey fear am. What could be the reason for this?

Those gender don't � anything
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Dreamhighnow(m): 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
ityP:

I bet you, men are more afraid than women. Ask around

I understand u....but if men would say no...then the statistics will reduce

So men and women keep infecting themselves

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
Na towtow wey no clean em they use condom phuck
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by WaffenSS(m): 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
Because poverty is a far more deadly disease.
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 10:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
Pataricatering:
Is it.not men that shame them.when.they buy or carry condom? Talking nonsense about the girl being loose cos she has condoms . You people will create a problem and then be wondering how the problem arose .. mscheew

Lol

Na tototto wey no-clean
Em they use condom phuck
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by ediko5(m): 11:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
pocohantas:

She probably doesn’t know what is an STD and how much it can damage her system. She thinks you are talking “toilet infection” as they love to call it. Then some are actually afraid or shy to tell you to bring a condom. They think it gives them away as call girls. I have seen a thread here on NL that centered on that.

And these are supposed decent girls oo.

They can do anything to stop unwanted preggy but nothing to stop STD.

I think some of them don't even believe in the existence of STDs.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Forthepeople21(f): 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
I would never ever ever fuvk a Nigerian female with no condom. You’re asking to die, to catch something untreatable. Nigerian females are very very promiscuous compared to other women and it’s nothing for them to be with several guys raw in a week or month no matter how good girl they try to act.
It’s too risky.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by illicit(m): 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Why does this sound like sarcasm to me? grin grin grin
Illit na you suppose dey careful pass. No go get HIV plus gonorrhea and herpes o.
Waka jeje o. grin grin grin

I have been twice careful now since the day I met a girl that sucks anuses shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Businessinfo001: 11:15pm On Oct 19, 2021
A lady can go for long with infection In her VJ without knowing she's a carrier of STD or STI.
A guy can't stay more than 1week and some days without going through pains while urinating or discharge from the penis. I remember the first time I had ghonorrea. I actually taught it the ice cream I took the previous day that was coming out from my pennis.. a lady can have ghonorrea in her for a year without knowing.. our ladies are not health conscious, a lady will tell you not to release in her because she's scared of getting pregnant. Majority of the girls don't even know condom exist. If u try to use condom they think it's because you are suspecting them. You Wana use condom on your girl she will be angry, thinking she might end up pinning someone's pregnancy on your ass.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by emmyluizzz: 11:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
It isn't only ladies that are sexually active.
If a lady is having unprotected then in most cases it's with a man, that means the man himself isn't scared of sexually transmitted diseases.
Anyone having unprotected has his/her reasons and would be made to face whatever comes out of it (disease/sickness wise).

you are confused
you don't know what you are talking about
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by aimmoney9: 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2021
This ur body wey u give me e dey make me do like I gum magu
Sasha make u give me shita e dey make me do like I gum magu....

Make u no go do me corny my baby oooo... grin grin grin

We must use CD make u no go do me corny my baby grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Babysho(m): 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2021
KiNg0G:
how donor won take fear.

That one there is a violation personally I wouldn't have it!

2 Shares

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by aimmoney9: 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
illicit:

I have been twice careful now since the day I met a girl that sucks anuses shocked
This ur mata long ooo not just anus but anuses...
Wahala for who get anuses... grin grin me I ve buttocks I don't ve anuses.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by anodsons(m): 11:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
[color=#550000][/color]
Nazgul:

Most girls are more scared of pregnancy than STD. Most girls in their late teens and early 20s who just had raw sex would focus more on drugs that can flush the semen out of her system, reason being that she's aware of the consequences of getting pregnant in her parents house.

So I guess it all boils down to the awareness, the church, schools, government, NGOs...etc. Need to start creating awareness, they should educate young girls on the dangers of premarital sex and need to close their legs.
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Ekaka1(m): 11:28pm On Oct 19, 2021
Now that Tiwa Savage have become their brand ambassador and role model of going raw...hmmm lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by vickydevoka(m): 11:30pm On Oct 19, 2021
Curious345:
Bro borrow me 100k inside the 500k , I wan treat one small ulcer abeg.. grin
Na reality I de tell u. Na so my thighs de hot me, to piss na war

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ebola Is Here: 5 Reasons Not To Panic / Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 / What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.