Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? (50074 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by EmmaLege: 5:48am On Oct 20, 2021
KiNg0G:
how donor won take fear.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by 1Sharon(f): 6:08am On Oct 20, 2021
princewarri1985:
Bros we are talking about STD here and not HIV, and beside even HIV is overrated because everybody Bleep raw including myself and celebrities, and i believe you've watched tiwa savage sextape where she's been rammed raw without condom or protection

HIV is no longed an STD?

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by babaalagbo1(m): 6:43am On Oct 20, 2021
Please take good care of your health,never go raw with any girl or lady you're not yet engaged or married too if you don't have any antidote at home for stds...and as a girl that doesn't care about stds because the signs and symptoms don't show easily on time in females,you're killing yourself slowly to be very honest,because stds can block your tube and getting pregnant in the later stage of your life will be difficult due to untreated infections or diseases....be responsible today,it's either he use condom or you protect yourself by flushing your system after sex with any drug you know it's effective or agbo...the choice is yours,becareful out there,and for your any types of herbs for health generally contact me

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Lokojatoofar: 6:45am On Oct 20, 2021
Hopefully all of you wayward menwhores get stds as souvenirs while at it.

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Johel(m): 7:07am On Oct 20, 2021
khia:

You're not scared enough to stop screwing them tho.

I am...and I don't screw people's daughters,lol
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by 2elliot: 7:15am On Oct 20, 2021
I don meet not more than two girls wey don first ask if I have condom before sex. Once you ask the average Naija get out and she accepts to date you, she don give u her body finish without any reservations. They are just to careless and it scares the shit outta me. And once you ask them to run test first, just consider the relationship done.
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Ugandatales: 7:15am On Oct 20, 2021
DOTian:
So you noticed that? They'll be telling you that they trust you!
I mean, you don't even know where I'm coming from. Somebody flies into the country and gets into bed with you and you're willingly spreading your legs waaaaa. How about if I have been sleeping with a mermaid this past year?
I honestly don't know where they get their courage from..

I swear. It's crazy...whenever I encounter a girl like that, I always remember that meme that says, 'fear woman.' I have met girls on first date/first sex that were asking me to go raw. I mean, they don't even know me. What manner of carelessness is that. I really don't know what gives them the mind...both the young ones and the old ones too.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Ugandatales: 7:29am On Oct 20, 2021
pocohantas:

She probably doesn’t know what is an STD and how much it can damage her system. She thinks you are talking [b]“toilet infection” as they love to call it. [/b]Then some are actually afraid or shy to tell you to bring a condom. They think it gives them away as call girls. I have seen a thread here on NL that centered on that.

HAHAHAHA! This is how they downplay the STDs they have.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Ugandatales: 7:34am On Oct 20, 2021
Ekaka1:
Now that Tiwa Savage have become their brand ambassador and role model of going raw...hmmm lipsrsealed

It will make matters even worse...the young girls would say, 'if a whole Tiwa can have sex without condom, then there definitely is no big deal in going raw.'

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by EndRape2(f): 7:34am On Oct 20, 2021
Any girl not demanding for condom from a stranger has a mission
1. A disease to share
2. Pregnancy she wants to hook on you

3. Take your sperm to spiritual house

uote author=bodybuilder post=106785365]I'm just curious, it seems that's only guys that are cautious of not catching some disease through sex. Most girls won't suggest condom if you don't suggest it first. These girls dey fear me. Most girls aren't scared going raw. E be like say na only guys dey fear am. What could be the reason for this? [/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Hassanmaye(m): 8:07am On Oct 20, 2021
Greystone:

Baba, if you no as my life dey, na me dey run from puna...long story
Lol boss
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by princewarri1985: 8:14am On Oct 20, 2021
1Sharon:

HIV is no longed an STD?
Bros STD is a disease while HIV is a virus, bros please know the difference between these 2, HIV na the grand papa

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by 2braithe: 8:14am On Oct 20, 2021
Kinimajor:
Interested

Sent you a dm
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by casppyjay: 8:26am On Oct 20, 2021
Jerewise332:
Yoruba demon Dey knack anything grin grin
just bounce it along and swing like a pendulum in a physics lab 4get the whole shittttttt ..
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by lookingfly: 8:57am On Oct 20, 2021
1Sharon:

Well from a girl, I feel there isn't much difference
I don't think so, except if the guy doesn't have a good material and probably doesn't know how to lamashwang grin! Lot's of ladies prefer skin, and i think the guys prefer it too....one need to stick to one partner at all cost if skin must be explored.
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by dingbang(m): 8:58am On Oct 20, 2021
khia:
Why aren't Nigerian guys afraid of getting STD's from Nigerian girls?
khia my love grin
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by dingbang(m): 9:02am On Oct 20, 2021
grin
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by ibtommy(m): 9:26am On Oct 20, 2021
lookingfly:
gals Sabi calculate that window period.....them go tell you to pour with confidence but me de fear preggy ooo. STD too!

I'm talking about STF window period i grin
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by mmyfarmsltd(m): 10:40am On Oct 20, 2021
I remember one gbemisola denied me sex because I insisted on condom. The moment I removed the condom she made advances but I wasn't in for skin so I denied her penetration.
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by GetMeRight: 10:42am On Oct 20, 2021
ibtommy:

Na who even tell you say CD dey 100% safe?

CD is 98% safe. The remaining 2% has to do with those who don't know how to use it correctly.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by mmyfarmsltd(m): 10:43am On Oct 20, 2021
This one even ask that I God in raw but I don't release inside. I gave her 2k and ran away. Alakoba oshi.
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by goaldynboy: 12:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
princewarri1985:
Bros we are talking about STD here and not HIV, and beside even HIV is overrated because everybody Bleep raw including myself and celebrities, and i believe you've watched tiwa savage sextape where she's been rammed raw without condom or protection

Na human being dey talk this abi na toddler?

So because Tiwa had sex raw, that is a licence for you to expose yourself to HIV? So Tiwa is now your God and life coach?!

Your comment shows you don't value your life and health and that there is no tincture of sense in your head!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by zomby(m): 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
Even Tiwa savage too seems not to be fear of STD… From the leaked sex video, you could see a dirty looking dude penetrating inside Tiwa without any protection.

Na Wah o!!!

I will not be surprised if all her followers practice the same method of operation (skin to skin)
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by pacespot(m): 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
The lure of the quick fun tends to dominate the fear of safety precautions during that hour for most girls. Some girls also think by going raw, it shows there is love between both parties.
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by princewarri1985: 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
goaldynboy:

Na human being dey talk this abi na toddler?

So because Tiwa had sex raw, that is a licence for you to expose yourself to HIV? So Tiwa is now your God and life coach?!

Your comment shows you don't value your life and health and that there is no tincture of sense in your head!!
Am not chicken hearted like you, I've had tons of raw sex but am still negative, and i say it again HIV is overrated but it's real though, and i dont just go about sleeping with every girl with skirt, once she is neat and we are both in the mood, forget it bro am going in raw,
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by 1Sharon(f): 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2021
princewarri1985:
Bros STD is a disease while HIV is a virus, bros please know the difference between these 2, HIV na the grand papa

So HIV is not a disease?
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by khia: 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
dingbang:
khia my love grin

Hey sweetie, how are you? wink
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by princewarri1985: 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2021
GetMeRight:

CD is 98% safe. The remaining 2% has to do with those who don't know how to use it correctly.
Did our fore fathers use condoms?? We all should be real and stop deceiving ourselves, the truth is that 95% of Nigerians dont use condoms and you can take it to the bank, they like it skin to skin because of the sweetness, alot of condom advocates here also secretely go raw, i have watched more than 10 sextape of high profile hollywood actress and actor and non of them used a condom, kim kardashan and ray jay sextape, pamela anderson, rapper eve, rick ross baby mama, paris hilton etc, HIV is real but it is overatted, SO STAY AWAY FROM SEX WORKERS STICK TO ONE SEX PARTENER, AND AFTER EACH ROUND OF SEX MAKE SURE YOU STILL TAKE YOUR ANTIBIOTICS IMMEDIATELY TO PREVENT STD AND YOU WILL BE OK BECAUSE YOU CANT TRUST YOUR PARTENER 100%
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
sharone21:
So because it seems Nairaland is full of boys, they have tagged having STIs a woman's thing when we all know na men dey waka waka pass...

Many women do sex more because of money and sometimes love in a bid that the man will love her back and possibly marry her.... But men love sex and aren't usually in their right senses when their crazy urge starts.

Sometimes I laugh when I see men accusing women of being olosho when we ALL know it is a man's thing but they will never tell themselves truth....

Trash as usual
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by lokoloko84(m): 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
princewarri1985:
What a comment?
So Hiv is not a disease and STD
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by lokoloko84(m): 2:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
1Sharon:

So HIV is not a disease?
I tire for that guy ooo.Hiv is not even the most dangerous STD available.
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by dingbang(m): 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
khia:

Hey sweetie, how are you? wink
i am not fine o cry Me that have been toasting you for years, you dont want to say yes embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ebola Is Here: 5 Reasons Not To Panic / Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 / What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.