Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? (50022 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by p2flexx(m): 11:31pm On Oct 19, 2021
KiNg0G:
how donor won take fear. > grin......chai you don kill me with laugh see as I dey roll for ground

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Nexttpage(m): 11:34pm On Oct 19, 2021
This man! grin
KiNg0G:
how donor won take fear.

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by 2braithe: 11:35pm On Oct 19, 2021
Lmao
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by obailala(m): 11:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
KiNg0G:
how donor won take fear.

Omo this one off me! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by SonofGod231: 11:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
Imagine one babe get mind tell me say she no dey too like condoms,say make I remove am and I foolishly remove am. After the whole niggaraw wanem ,For 2weeks I was having continues headache and body pain, feeling very sick. As my mind tell me to first call the babe ginger her before any thing first,na so I call her tell her say so she get mind come give me HIV?She shout Jesus,say" No ooo".I say my friend I'm at the lab now and they're telling me HIV Positive,she shout "what".Say she go call me back make she rush go Lab. I use that same time locate one lab make dem run me HIV test. Immediately,dem tell me say na negative na that time my mind cum down.
The babe call me back later say but her own test result shows she's negative na,say why I cum dey attack her like that?Me ma no want the relationship leg the babe bin don dey bring so I just tell her say Dem bin make mistake for the first place I run my own say I don go another place go repeat am and na negative.
Babe start to blab about how she know say she no fit get that kind thing,imagine.
I just thank God say the idiot no carry exhibit dey share.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by millhouse: 11:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
Joeblazeochola:
haha. always go around wit std test kits, make sure u both test ur sefs b4 sex. be wise n just stay away 4rm pre marital sex.
where can one get such handy kits
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by millhouse: 11:50pm On Oct 19, 2021
vickydevoka:

Ashawo de � percent safer. My babe give me std waay I spent almost 500k
they are safer my bro ...
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Special32: 11:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
khia:

Don't you comprehend English?

If you feel Nigerian girls aren't afraid of getting an STD, their fear isn't stoping Nigerian men from sexing them, which is why I asked the question "Why aren't Nigerian guys afraid of getting an STD from Nigerian girls?"

the funny thing is some would tell you that there don't like condoms when you talk about STDs next thing you go hear na God forbid I can't have any infection
it is easier for women to contract and STD than man na Dem supposed dey fear pass but na dey go tell you I don't like condoms do it like dat na
The girl am actually dating now I don carry her go do full STD check up be we had sex at all next thing way I know she can dey tell me say make I no vex she be go sleep with her ex without condom 2 days before we had unprotected sex she no even get any fear for body at all ex boyfriend way since last year Dem break up (girls get mind)
Well me I dey on pep medication now I no won hear story at all

4 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Special32: 12:03am On Oct 20, 2021
princewarri1985:
ARE YOU A LEARNER?? YOU TAKE ANTIBIOTICS IMMEDIATELY AFTER RAW SEX THAT WAY THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY YOU ARE GOING TO CONTACT STD, THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THESE GIRLS DOES
boss even if you take one full pack of antibiotics if the person get hiv e don give you be dat oo d only way to prevent hiv way be master of all STD na to dey take pep medications before 72 hours go pass

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by stanisbaratheon: 12:06am On Oct 20, 2021
That was how one came to my crib when I didn't have CD and was begging me to go raw, I rejected her advances and was advising her on the dangers of STD.

OP is 100% right, they tend to fear pregnancy more than STD

7 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Greystone: 12:08am On Oct 20, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Real niggas How you guys they Get puna easily they scare me o

Baba, if you no as my life dey, na me dey run from puna...long story

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Johel(m): 12:14am On Oct 20, 2021
bodybuilder:
I'm just curious, it seems that's only guys that are cautious of not catching some disease through sex. Most girls won't suggest condom if you don't suggest it first. These girls dey fear me. Most girls aren't scared going raw. E be like say na only guys dey fear am. What could be the reason for this?

You are right... I'm scared sef,they carry diseases everywhere dey go like MTN
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Johel(m): 12:16am On Oct 20, 2021
Demigod22:
People are just careless with their health. A lady told me that she was more scared of pregnancy than STDs.

Heard same from another too
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Johel(m): 12:19am On Oct 20, 2021
khia:
Why aren't Nigerian guys afraid of getting STD's from Nigerian girls?

We dey fear abeg
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Blackmiserable(m): 12:21am On Oct 20, 2021
vickydevoka:

Na reality I de tell u. Na so my thighs de hot me, to piss na war

Like seriously, is it really that painful?
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by victorazy(m): 12:24am On Oct 20, 2021
bodybuilder:
I'm just curious, it seems that's only guys that are cautious of not catching some disease through sex. Most girls won't suggest condom if you don't suggest it first. These girls dey fear me. Most girls aren't scared going raw. E be like say na only guys dey fear am. What could be the reason for this?

Women can stay with STDs for long BUT men can't, only matter of days. Men urinary and reproductive fluid share same track at a point but women own are far apart.

Some STDs can stay in woman's body for years only when is difficult for her to conceive she may find out.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by bigcasava1(m): 1:02am On Oct 20, 2021
Poverty
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by kpo56(m): 1:15am On Oct 20, 2021
SonofGod231:
Imagine one babe get mind tell me say she no dey too like condoms,say make I remove am and I foolishly remove am. After the whole niggaraw wanem ,For 2weeks I was having continues headache and body pain, feeling very sick. As my mind tell me to first call the babe ginger her before any thing first,na so I call her tell her say so she get mind come give me HIV?She shout Jesus,say" No ooo".I say my friend I'm at the lab now and they're telling me HIV Positive,she shout "what".Say she go call me back make she rush go Lab. I use that same time locate one lab make dem run me HIV test. Immediately,dem tell me say na negative na that time my mind cum down.
The babe call me back later say but her own test result shows she's negative na,say why I cum dey attack her like that?Me ma no want the relationship leg the babe bin don dey bring so I just tell her say Dem bin make mistake for the first place I run my own say I don go another place go repeat am and na negative.
Babe start to blab about how she know say she no fit get that kind thing,imagine.
I just thank God say the idiot no carry exhibit dey share.

grin grin I experience this same years back. oh my God fear want kill me. The kind HIV like symptoms wer I experience, I want call the babe Ginger first.. but I just decided to go run test first but I thank God that I was okay.
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:59am On Oct 20, 2021
emmyluizzz:

you are confused
you don't know what you are talking about

You need to use your brain and educate yourself.
Also, it seems to me like you have got issues with comprehension. Work on it, read and learn.
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by khia: 2:17am On Oct 20, 2021
Johel:

We dey fear abeg
You're not scared enough to stop screwing them tho.
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by samsard(m): 2:25am On Oct 20, 2021
Polynek:
The truth is dat STD's is not rampant in our society, hence d need to worry is reduced to d bearest minimum, na pregnancy de fear Dem nal
Who told you this? Na until you become victim abi?

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by sharone21(f): 2:48am On Oct 20, 2021
So because it seems Nairaland is full of boys, they have tagged having STIs a woman's thing when we all know na men dey waka waka pass...

Many women do sex more because of money and sometimes love in a bid that the man will love her back and possibly marry her.... But men love sex and aren't usually in their right senses when their crazy urge starts.

Sometimes I laugh when I see men accusing women of being olosho when we ALL know it is a man's thing but they will never tell themselves truth....

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by ChiefSosa(m): 3:14am On Oct 20, 2021
emmyluizzz:

you are confused
you don't know what you are talking about
What's confusing about what she said? C'mon stretch your hand

1 Share

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by showafrica(m): 3:54am On Oct 20, 2021
Greystone:

Very, very, very few Naija ladies fear STD.

Me and babe go dey drag to let me wear condom. undecided

No be even pregnancy be de wahalla, HIV is real.

Imagine one babe telling me that she still considers herself a virgin because the only 2 guys that had knacked her both used condoms cheesy cheesy cheesy

Another babe was crying for me because I insisted on wearing condom...come dey say I don't trust her... undecided Trust fire your mouth dere cheesy

I swear, de ting taya me.

There sense dey for back... They are more interested in postinor than any std

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by showafrica(m): 3:59am On Oct 20, 2021
lowkeybahdguy:
Aswear this thing has been on my mind lately. I have one girl in her early 20s that we've been having mind blowing sex. I knew she had a bf before we started but according to her, the bf was far away. I assumed a different state. Until babe became preggo recently. During interrogation she confessed i wasn't responsible (I never came in her) and that I wasn't the only one flogging her, but that she had had unprotected sex with 2 other guys and myself within the past month. In my mind I just said Fck. Ps. She is not a street girl. Infact she's a graduate currently working on a post graduate program. She was more scared by the pregnancy than STDs. Since then I've been avoiding her, however since she's about to travel away for good I've been tempted to cane her one last time but the thought of her sexual history traumatizes me. Ps. I have been with prostitutes and CD was always used. E come be like say ashawo safe pass gf. God airpus o

Ashawo dey careful and safe pass many girls. Even Madam Tiwa was been caned raw by that tout. Teebillz doge bullet sha.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Kinimajor: 4:14am On Oct 20, 2021
Interested
2braithe:

Is that zzor aka rozcol?
Well well well.
I am giving away a 1k foreign followers IG account at a ridiculously cheap price.DM me if needed!
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Nobody: 4:14am On Oct 20, 2021
bodybuilder:
Since i carry staff abi staph from one girl for my street i nor dey try raw again. Never

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Mrscarter(f): 4:24am On Oct 20, 2021
lowkeybahdguy:
Aswear this thing has been on my mind lately. I have one girl in her early 20s that we've been having mind blowing sex. I knew she had a bf before we started but according to her, the bf was far away. I assumed a different state. Until babe became preggo recently. During interrogation she confessed i wasn't responsible (I never came in her) and that I wasn't the only one flogging her, but that she had had unprotected sex with 2 other guys and myself within the past month. In my mind I just said Fck. Ps. She is not a street girl. Infact she's a graduate currently working on a post graduate program. She was more scared by the pregnancy than STDs. Since then I've been avoiding her, however since she's about to travel away for good I've been tempted to cane her one last time but the thought of her sexual history traumatizes me. Ps. I have been with prostitutes and CD was always used. E come be like say ashawo safe pass gf. God airpus o

U dnt gotta cum inside a girl to get her pregnant. Dnt believe me ask ur dr. Pre cum can get u pregnant. Withdrawal method isnt 100% effective. Even condom isnt.
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Nobody: 4:24am On Oct 20, 2021
bodybuilder:
Since i carry staff abi staph from one girl for my street i nor dey try raw again. Never.
The thing was dat i bang three girls raw dat week. She was the last person i accused after accusing the other 2 girls cos i never believed big aunty go fit carry staph for body without knowing. I shock wen she go run test and discovered say na her body the thing day. Chai, e pain me cos i spent alot to treat it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by princewarri1985: 4:46am On Oct 20, 2021
Special32:
boss even if you take one full pack of antibiotics if the person get hiv e don give you be dat oo d only way to prevent hiv way be master of all STD na to dey take pep medications before 72 hours go pass
Bros we are talking about STD here and not HIV, and beside even HIV is overrated because everybody Bleep raw including myself and celebrities, and i believe you've watched tiwa savage sextape where she's been rammed raw without condom or protection
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Mrscarter(f): 5:16am On Oct 20, 2021
1Sharon:

It's rubbish jare. There's isn't much difference bbetween raw and protected sex.

Well thats d rubbish. Protected sex isnt 100% effective but it does protect u a hell of alot more than raw sex undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Christiane Amanpour Diagnosed With Ovarian Cancer / Pregnant Lady Slumps And Dies At BRT Terminal In Lagos / Ebola Is Here: 5 Reasons Not To Panic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.