Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? (50074 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

Lol, where is mosdii sef, I don miss the guy. Hope them no give am 600years ban

5 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Kellie069(m): 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
Na girls be the donor na! And normally , watin go show sign for guy man private part like 2-3 days after sex, fit de girl body for 1 year and no symptom ! Girl no go even know

16 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Techguyz(m): 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
because what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

3 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Digmygold: 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2021
bodybuilder:
I'm just curious, it seems that's only guys that are cautious of not catching some disease through sex. Most girls won't suggest condom if you don't suggest it first. These girls dey fear me. Most girls aren't scared going raw. E be like say na only guys dey fear am. What could be the reason for this?

Its because you patronise oloshos.
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Taiwojon(m): 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
Because of immorality

And
The world see it as fun, even though they know the implications of what they are doing.

Moreso
Girls are easily sway away for money and for love.

Anyway
Jesus paid the ultimate price for our salvation, both boys and girls needs Jesus and there is no time again.

Repent from your sin and believe on the gospel.

Jesus saves

7 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Pataricatering(f): 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2021
Is it.not men that shame them.when.they buy or carry condom? Talking nonsense about the girl being loose cos she has condoms . You people will create a problem and then be wondering how the problem arose .. mscheew

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
Iyaebe:
This is where dem go find you,just know that a day shall come where waste pain will take over due to old age and your manhood won't rise again, so thread with caution in all your sexual misconducts,no be only you get penis.

What is the correlation with what u wrote and the awsner he gave above..?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Pataricatering(f): 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
Is it.not men that shame them.when.they buy or carry condom? Talking nonsense about the girl being loose cos she has condoms . You people will create a problem and then be wondering how the problem came about .. mscheew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by ifeolamide00(m): 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
Its mainly because ,most STDs signs,symptoms and pains show earlier in men..a girl may be infected for years and not know..but in few days or week? The guy would be having problem already

8 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
they only fear when they see that u r skinny

3 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Navalsadiq(m): 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
Their intense lost for penis, pleasures of the flesh and material things nor dey make them get sense

12 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Grandmeister(m): 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2021
I've never been with a girl who insisted on a condom. Maybe for the first round. They don't fear shii. Girls nowadays get mind pass guys and it's damn scary.

22 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Theunbothered: 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
Because we don't have sex education, we only tell girls don't have sex until marriage and leave the rest to their judgement.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Crochet: 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
Most girls now wear inner condom so dont be surprise wen ur bae dnt seem to be bothered if u Have condom or not during sex.

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by illicit(m): 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
It isn't only ladies that are sexually active.
If a lady is having unprotected then in most cases it's with a man, that means the man himself isn't scared of sexually transmitted diseases.
Anyone having unprotected has his/her reasons and would be made to face whatever comes out of it (disease/sickness wise).

I believe u
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
Pataricatering:
Is it.not men that shame them.when.they buy or carry condom? Talking nonsense about the girl being loose cos she has condoms . You people will create a problem and then be wondering how the problem came about .. mscheew
shut up and suck my D

10 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by vickydevoka(m): 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
lowkeybahdguy:
Aswear this thing has been on my mind lately. I have one girl in her early 20s that we've been having mind blowing sex. I knew she had a bf before we started but according to her, the bf was far away. I assumed a different state. Until babe became preggo recently. During interrogation she confessed i wasn't responsible (I never came in her) and that I wasn't the only one flogging her, but that she had had unprotected sex with 2 other guys and myself within the past month. In my mind I just said Fck. Ps. She is not a street girl. Infact she's a graduate currently working on a post graduate program. She was more scared by the pregnancy than STDs. Since then I've been avoiding her, however since she's about to travel away for good I've been tempted to cane her one last time but the thought of her sexual history traumatizes me. Ps. I have been with prostitutes and CD was always used. E come be like say ashawo safe pass gf. God airpus o
Ashawo de � percent safer. My babe give me std waay I spent almost 500k

10 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Myer(m): 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
bodybuilder:
I'm just curious, it seems that's only guys that are cautious of not catching some disease through sex. Most girls won't suggest condom if you don't suggest it first. These girls dey fear me. Most girls aren't scared going raw. E be like say na only guys dey fear am. What could be the reason for this?

Cos condom sex is not as pleasurable.
So it's a risk they're more willing to take than guys.

I once confessed to my babe that I might have contracted an STI at a wild night at a friend's Bach eve. Guess what, she did not mind she still insisted on skin to skin.

We both had to treat the STI which was both painful and expensive.

12 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Curious345: 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
Walahi the thing tire me..

They will always get angry when you wear a condom..

I just don't get it

14 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Curious345: 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
vickydevoka:

Ashawo de � percent safer. My babe give me std waay I spent almost 500k
Bro borrow me 100k inside the 500k , I wan treat one small ulcer abeg.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by paskal16: 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
They’re the carriers of stds

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Nackzy: 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
Something Must Kill a man

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Lightorder: 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2021
lowkeybahdguy:
Aswear this thing has been on my mind lately. I have one girl in her early 20s that we've been having mind blowing sex. I knew she had a bf before we started but according to her, the bf was far away. I assumed a different state. Until babe became preggo recently. During interrogation she confessed i wasn't responsible (I never came in her) and that I wasn't the only one flogging her, but that she had had unprotected sex with 2 other guys and myself within the past month. In my mind I just said Fck. Ps. She is not a street girl. Infact she's a graduate currently working on a post graduate program. She was more scared by the pregnancy than STDs. Since then I've been avoiding her, however since she's about to travel away for good I've been tempted to cane her one last time but the thought of her sexual history traumatizes me. Ps. I have been with prostitutes and CD was always used. E come be like say ashawo safe pass gf. God airpus o
Which God go airp u ?
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by EgunMogaji2: 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
bodybuilder:

I have noticed that there’s a lot of single young mothers out there. Some way too young to have children in my opinion. I think it’s caused by poverty and they just want to “ke oyun” on someone so they can be taken care of.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by 1Sharon(f): 9:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
Polynek:
The truth is dat STD's is not rampant in our society, hence d need to worry is reduced to d bearest minimum, na pregnancy de fear Dem nal

What ?
Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by dododawa1: 9:10pm On Oct 19, 2021
Fear who devil fear.

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Eriokanmi: 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
Iyaebe:
This is where dem go find you,just know that a day shall come where waste pain will take over due to old age and your manhood won't rise again, so thread with caution in all your sexual misconducts,no be only you get penis.
I heard a new thing today. So, sex causes waist pain lool. Better go and examine yourself grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by matm: 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2021
Revenge mission Someone gave her either HIV or STDs,so whoever comes her way must have a taste of what she passes through.Its also there in marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by pocohantas(f): 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
It is more of ignorance. Maybe after treating one STD, they become more aware and careful. Just like you’ll become more careful with your phone after it falls and you change the screen.

12 Likes

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by Acidosis(m): 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
Greystone:

Very, very, very few Naija ladies fear STD.

Me and babe go dey drag to let me wear condom. undecided

No be even pregnancy be de wahalla, HIV is real.

Imagine one babe telling me that she still considers herself a virgin because the only 2 guys that had knacked her both used condoms cheesy cheesy cheesy

Another babe was crying for me because I insisted on wearing condom...come dey say I don't trust her... undecided Trust fire your mouth dere cheesy

I swear, de ting taya me.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Nigerian Girls Don't Fear STD? by godofuck231: 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2021
KiNg0G:
how donor won take fear.

chai weyu quiquayet ther

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ebola Is Here: 5 Reasons Not To Panic / Nigeria Confirms Two New Cases Of Coronavirus, Toll Now 46 / What Can I Do To Make Wife's Belly To Be Flat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.