Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,812 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Patrice Evra: I’m Sick Of Giving The Ballon D’or To Messi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Patrice Evra: I’m Sick Of Giving The Ballon D’or To Messi (41077 Views)

Robert Lewandowski Reacts After Losing 2021 Ballon D’or To Messi / Patrice Evra Dresses As A Woman, Dances To Nigerian Song / Patrice Evra: "Why Nobody Should Go To Cristiano Ronaldo’s House To Eat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrice Evra: I’m Sick Of Giving The Ballon D’or To Messi by Kayw4re(m): 7:20am On Oct 17, 2021
OJEEMAH:
In the eyes Ronaldo fans, Messi doesn't deserve Balon D'or because Ronaldo does not stand a chance this year. I am not even surprised at Evra's comment........E be like say the Agbada wey Messi sew for am in that UCL semi final clash between Barca & Man u still dey pain am.

At the bolded, what did the lunatic say when a trophiless Ronaldo defeated treble winning Ribery in 2013? All of a sudden Copa America is crap cos Messi won and silenced his goddamn mouth.......All these years, they were taunting Messi with Int'l trophy, they didn't realize the tournament is played by 12 teams.

If Copa America is crap, they should kindly explain how Ronaldo de Lima & Rivaldo both won World Best Players in 1997 and 1999 respectively.

The lunatic even dey ask wetin Messi do with Barcelona. Talent win games but team win titles.......Barcelona struggled till January that Messi's goals pushed them into competing with Madrid and ATM........unfortunately the lost the league but despite a slow start to the season, same Messi was top scorer in La liga and scored twice in Copa Del Rey final.

Out of the 12 goals Argentina scored in Copa America, Messi scored 5 and assisted 4 which means he contributed 9 out of the 12 goals his team scored.......Messi won the tournament, finished as top scorer and also shared Best Player Award with Neymar.

So what is Evra saying??

Well said brah.

May our blessings and destiny not be decided by people who will not judge us by our quality and ability but sentiments.

Happy Sunday

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrice Evra: I’m Sick Of Giving The Ballon D’or To Messi by Rexymania(m): 7:22am On Oct 17, 2021
You're "sick and tired of giving it to Messi" like you're the one ascribing them to him. If he deserves it, give it to him, if he doesn't give it to some else. Simple.

4 Likes

Re: Patrice Evra: I’m Sick Of Giving The Ballon D’or To Messi by Eddie4God(m): 7:22am On Oct 17, 2021
See this agbaya ohhhh, na u dey give the award or na ur papa award for you to give. This nigga is not even eligible to vote for who wins the award.

6 Likes

Re: Patrice Evra: I’m Sick Of Giving The Ballon D’or To Messi by OJEEMAH(m): 7:27am On Oct 17, 2021
Kayw4re:
Well said brah.
Thanks bro!
May our blessings and destiny not be decided by people who will not judge us by our quality and ability but sentiments.
Their sentiment will eventually consume them since rational thinking can get them to appreciate one's quality and ability.
Happy Sunday
wish you same

1 Like

Re: Patrice Evra: I’m Sick Of Giving The Ballon D’or To Messi by Badguy77(m): 7:30am On Oct 17, 2021
I no get anything to tell this mumu....Sorry who be Evra again pls? I no remember am o..Oh that guy wey messi cut agbada give...slowpoke

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrice Evra: I’m Sick Of Giving The Ballon D’or To Messi by OJEEMAH(m): 7:30am On Oct 17, 2021
Numerouno94:

Hahahahahaha grin grin grin

They all went awol. Especially after Lord Luxembourg was pocketed my old man Danny Evans yesterday.cheesy cheesy
You don leave pendu for Lord Luxembourg?? grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrice Evra: I’m Sick Of Giving The Ballon D’or To Messi by NORSIYK(m): 7:30am On Oct 17, 2021
That's the fact.
It's so disgusting seeing his PR team shouting about him winning Ballon D'or this year when he has done absolutely nothing to deserve it, except scoring 5 goals in 2 matches against Bolivia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrice Evra: I’m Sick Of Giving The Ballon D’or To Messi by Newton85: 7:31am On Oct 17, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:
Evra lost 3 UCL finals to Messi

It's not far to understand where his frustration comes from

I will invite pastor Righteousness to say a Prayer for him
Nah, it's not about losing 3 UCL finals to Messi though. Evra is just a monumental clown and braindead Ronaldo ass-licker.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrice Evra: I’m Sick Of Giving The Ballon D’or To Messi by kenex4ever(m): 7:32am On Oct 17, 2021
Ronaldo friend, I didnt hear you cry when Ronaldo was winning his.
Re: Patrice Evra: I’m Sick Of Giving The Ballon D’or To Messi by yusluvad(m): 7:32am On Oct 17, 2021
Evra sorry oo...
Re: Patrice Evra: I’m Sick Of Giving The Ballon D’or To Messi by fredoooooo: 7:32am On Oct 17, 2021
Go and do your own and give to penaldo , Tapnaldo and whoever you think ... bladdy janja stupid .
Mendy a blackman like him wasn't include in the list he didn't say anything now advocating againt the best Player ever ..
You can give him LUXEMBOURG D'OR

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrice Evra: I’m Sick Of Giving The Ballon D’or To Messi by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:34am On Oct 17, 2021
OJEEMAH:
In the eyes Ronaldo fans, Messi doesn't deserve Balon D'or because Ronaldo does not stand a chance this year. I am not even surprised at Evra's comment........E be like say the Agbada wey Messi sew for am in that UCL semi final clash between Barca & Man u still dey pain am.

At the bolded, what did the lunatic say when a trophiless Ronaldo defeated treble winning Ribery in 2013? All of a sudden Copa America is crap cos Messi won and silenced his goddamn mouth.......All these years, they were taunting Messi with Int'l trophy, they didn't realize the tournament is played by 12 teams.

If Copa America is crap, they should kindly explain how Ronaldo de Lima & Rivaldo both won World Best Players in 1997 and 1999 respectively.

The lunatic even dey ask wetin Messi do with Barcelona. Talent win games but team win titles.......Barcelona struggled till January that Messi's goals pushed them into competing with Madrid and ATM........unfortunately the lost the league but despite a slow start to the season, same Messi was top scorer in La liga and scored twice in Copa Del Rey final.

Out of the 12 goals Argentina scored in Copa America, Messi scored 5 and assisted 4 which means he contributed 9 out of the 12 goals his team scored.......Messi won the tournament, finished as top scorer and also shared Best Player Award with Neymar.

So what is Evra saying??

He's speaking in ignorance.

Ride on, Professor.

We're with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrice Evra: I’m Sick Of Giving The Ballon D’or To Messi by kenex4ever(m): 7:35am On Oct 17, 2021
NORSIYK:
That's the fact.
It's so disgusting seeing his PR team shouting about him winning Ballon D'or this year when he has done absolutely nothing to deserve it, except scoring 5 goals in 2 matches against Bolivia
check the stat and u will see that most Ronaldo's goals for portugal a mainly against unknown clubs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrice Evra: I’m Sick Of Giving The Ballon D’or To Messi by fredoooooo: 7:35am On Oct 17, 2021
paulolee:
eehyaaa...I feel his pain...see as him de rant like one particular nairalander, Mk I no call e name..
Leo is a strong favorite for d award, it was balance before country duties but him winning the copa for Argentina made him d clear favorite..
Jorginho won euros too BT did nothing in dt tournament n even missed a crucial p.k in d final to lower his chances..
Leo finished d copa with more goals n assit, won best player n was a huge influence to dt team..
they Is no player dt did better than Leo individually except lewa n DTS why dis year Is coming with 2 awards, to reward lewa for last year while Leo gets this year..
to all dese pained fans n haters, dey should tell dier man to work more harder bcoz tapins n p.k dnt win d ballon d or, I no call names oo
Oga call names , say it as it is .. padding of stats with penalties and tap ins should never win Balon d'or again but Luxembourg d'or

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrice Evra: I’m Sick Of Giving The Ballon D’or To Messi by fredoooooo: 7:36am On Oct 17, 2021
OJEEMAH:

So what is Evra saying??
They all knew if messi get this , the chances of their tap in master to catch up is very slim ...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patrice Evra: I’m Sick Of Giving The Ballon D’or To Messi by Banter1(m): 7:39am On Oct 17, 2021
Honestly Messi doesnt deserve to win it this year.

1 Like

Re: Patrice Evra: I’m Sick Of Giving The Ballon D’or To Messi by Lamasta(m): 7:39am On Oct 17, 2021
Jorginho, Kante

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patrice Evra: I’m Sick Of Giving The Ballon D’or To Messi by Bundle002(m): 7:40am On Oct 17, 2021
Na Lewandowski own am dis time na
Re: Patrice Evra: I’m Sick Of Giving The Ballon D’or To Messi by OJEEMAH(m): 7:41am On Oct 17, 2021
fredoooooo:

They all knew if messi get this , the chances of their tap in master to catch up is very slim ...
and they are scared this will eventually end the GOAT debate which Ronaldo was never a part until they dragged him in coa it used to be Pele, Maradona and Messi.

12 Likes

Re: Patrice Evra: I’m Sick Of Giving The Ballon D’or To Messi by nairaman66(m): 7:42am On Oct 17, 2021
Evra, as a player how many times did you win it?

3 Likes

Re: Patrice Evra: I’m Sick Of Giving The Ballon D’or To Messi by OJEEMAH(m): 7:43am On Oct 17, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

He's speaking in ignorance.

Ride on, Professor.

We're with you.
I have always known Evra to be someone who talks before thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Patrice Evra: I’m Sick Of Giving The Ballon D’or To Messi by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:43am On Oct 17, 2021
Why is Ezra complaining? say na him papa get the award? smh

3 Likes

Re: Patrice Evra: I’m Sick Of Giving The Ballon D’or To Messi by NORSIYK(m): 7:44am On Oct 17, 2021
kenex4ever:
check the stat and u will see that most Ronaldo's goals for portugal a mainly against unknown clubs.

Most Messi international goals came from friendly matches against Hong Kong, Haiti, Nicaragua, Panama, Guatemala

1 Share

Re: Patrice Evra: I’m Sick Of Giving The Ballon D’or To Messi by fredoooooo: 7:46am On Oct 17, 2021
OJEEMAH:
and they are scared this will eventually end the GOAT debate which Ronaldo was never a part until they dragged him in coa it used to be Pele, Maradona and Messi.
Exactly... that's why you see all of them Foaming for mouth ..
If you want to finish them, talk about Olympic gold medal ...
Buncha selfish beings, like their selfish, penalty and tap in Lord

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patrice Evra: I’m Sick Of Giving The Ballon D’or To Messi by fredoooooo: 7:46am On Oct 17, 2021
NORSIYK:

Most Messi international goals came from friendly matches against Hong Kong, Haiti, Nicaragua, Panama, Guatemala
Give us Olympic stats

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patrice Evra: I’m Sick Of Giving The Ballon D’or To Messi by TheGreatOne90: 7:48am On Oct 17, 2021
paulolee:
eehyaaa...I feel his pain...see as him de rant like one particular nairalander, Mk I no call e name..
Leo is a strong favorite for d award, it was balance before country duties but him winning the copa for Argentina made him d clear favorite..
Jorginho won euros too BT did nothing in dt tournament n even missed a crucial p.k in d final to lower his chances..
Leo finished d copa with more goals n assit, won best player n was a huge influence to dt team..
they Is no player dt did better than Leo individually except lewa n DTS why dis year Is coming with 2 awards, to reward lewa for last year while Leo gets this year..
to all dese pained fans n haters, dey should tell dier man to work more harder bcoz tapins n p.k dnt win d ballon d or, I no call names oo
Well articulated brother. Ronaldo is exceptional and he works very hard. But he needs to work even harder to win ballon d'or

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patrice Evra: I’m Sick Of Giving The Ballon D’or To Messi by brandmix: 7:48am On Oct 17, 2021
OJEEMAH:

So what is Evra saying??
tongue tongue
Nairaland MODs are too bias and sentimental........see how they moved it to FP because Evra's opinion places Messi in a bad spot. if this thread was about Ronaldo, I can bet my left ball, it won't see the light of day.

Yawns

Based on your logic Jorginho should win it then cos he did exactly what Messi did plus the champions league cup conceding the fewest possible goals in Chelsea history

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Patrice Evra: I’m Sick Of Giving The Ballon D’or To Messi by andrewbaba44: 7:50am On Oct 17, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Tho not a Chelsea fan, a red devil! but let's give it to Kante

Sorry we can’t give it to kante

Even Uefa men player of the year award wey e for win e no win am because France no do well for euros

3 Likes

Re: Patrice Evra: I’m Sick Of Giving The Ballon D’or To Messi by jaxxy(m): 7:51am On Oct 17, 2021
OJEEMAH:

So what is Evra saying??

Nairaland MODs are too bias and sentimental........see how they moved it to FP because Evra's opinion places Messi in a bad spot. if this thread was about Ronaldo, I can bet my left ball, it won't see the light of day.

There are better people than Messi who deserve it. Period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emmanuel Adebayor & Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Split, Unfollow Each Other On IG / Rashford Wins King Of The Match Award, Becomes First Player / Israel Adesanya Brags In Yoruba To Celebrate His Win Against Paulo Costa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.