Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Ladies In The House, Please I Need Your Help Here. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies In The House, Please I Need Your Help Here. (4667 Views)

Single Nigerian Ladies In Diaspora, Any Reason Why You Turn Down Our Guys? / Married Men In The House Please Advice Me / Generator Fumes Kill Two Ladies In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies In The House, Please I Need Your Help Here. by IamSassy(f): 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to help out.

Please answer the below question honestly.

What is your most preferred brand of menstrual pads and your least preferred? And kindly give reasons for your choices.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Ladies In The House, Please I Need Your Help Here. by Bola146(f): 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
Always Ultra thin

7 Likes

Re: Ladies In The House, Please I Need Your Help Here. by SanctifiedSista(f): 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
IamSassy:

What is your most preferred brand of menstrual pads and your least preferred? And kindly give reasons for your choices.

Thanks in advance.

Always pad but I prefer other methods

1 Like

Re: Ladies In The House, Please I Need Your Help Here. by habsydiamond(m): 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2021
Sorry oo... Wrong place for me.. Am allergic to blood...
Is tissue paper good also. Just asking

Re: Ladies In The House, Please I Need Your Help Here. by IamSassy(f): 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
Bola146:
Always Ultra thin

Thank you for answering
Re: Ladies In The House, Please I Need Your Help Here. by IamSassy(f): 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

Always pad but I prefer other methods

Thank you for answering
Re: Ladies In The House, Please I Need Your Help Here. by Teleprompter(f): 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2021
The imported premium always with purple wrapping is what I'm used to but recently tried Kotex and it is so comfortable.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies In The House, Please I Need Your Help Here. by Klass99(f): 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies In The House, Please I Need Your Help Here. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Ladies In The House, Please I Need Your Help Here. by IamSassy(f): 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
Teleprompter:
The imported premium always with purple wrapping is what I'm used to but recently tried Kotex and it is so comfortable.

Thank you for your response
Re: Ladies In The House, Please I Need Your Help Here. by IamSassy(f): 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
Klass99:
Always Maxi Thick.

It's one of the quality pads I've come across in the Nigerian market.

Kotex - I tried it once, but never went back to it and I can't even remember why.

Why do you ask?

Thank you for your response.
I am trying to gather some data and thought I'd use Nairaland since it's one of the biggest online gatherings for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Ladies In The House, Please I Need Your Help Here. by IamSassy(f): 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
1. Needs to be highly absorbent
2. Needs to have wings
3. Needs to be organic
4. Needs to be thin

I didn't know people care about menstrual pads being organic in this part of the world. I thought it's all about how absorbent the pad is.
Re: Ladies In The House, Please I Need Your Help Here. by Klass99(f): 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Ladies In The House, Please I Need Your Help Here. by fatymore(f): 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ladycare

Tried drylove... Just don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Ladies In The House, Please I Need Your Help Here. by Annwrites: 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
Virony. I have had no issue whatsoever since I started using their product.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies In The House, Please I Need Your Help Here. by Omakraid(f): 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
Molped is a very nice one and lady care (with green wrap)

1 Like

Re: Ladies In The House, Please I Need Your Help Here. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
Most preferred --- Virony

Least--- Ladycare.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies In The House, Please I Need Your Help Here. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
IamSassy:

I didn't know people care about menstrual pads being organic in this part of the world. I thought it's all about how absorbent the pad is.
Perhaps people don't care in Nigeria, ​but organic pads are a thing outside Nigeria. I'm sure women in Nigeria wouldn't mind them if they become accessible to them there, however.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies In The House, Please I Need Your Help Here. by cayorday89(m): 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
[quote author=Omakraid post=106789060]Molped is a very nice one and lady care (with green wrap) [/quote Saw this molped today for the first time when someone talked about it on her wall on facebook and now on Nairaland less than 12hrs I am seeing it again... @OP, she talked about Molped being more reliable than always and made specially for heavy flow...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies In The House, Please I Need Your Help Here. by Ulunne777(f): 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
Molped,almost minute and extra comfy its as if it isnt there.

other times ,Diapers.
Re: Ladies In The House, Please I Need Your Help Here. by pocohantas(f): 6:01pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ulunne777:
Molped,almost minute and extra comfy its as if it isnt there.

other times ,Diapers.

I bought this Molped last week. Previously I was using Always Platinum (Ultra Thin), but I needed to try different pads because I want to headline this menstrual hygiene program for teenage girls. The packaging caught my attention, so I picked it.

I am sure I won’t use Ladycare even if they paid me to. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies In The House, Please I Need Your Help Here. by Magnoliaa(f): 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
Most preferred - DRYLOVE (affordable, comfy, highly absorbent)

Least preferred - LadyCare
Not absorbent at all. Seems like repackaged tissues to me. angry That brand, ehn. I'd rather not go out oh, even to an interview, if I'm on my period and that's the only pad available. I ***** it!

1 Like

Re: Ladies In The House, Please I Need Your Help Here. by folake4u(f): 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
pocohantas:

I bought this Molped last week. Previously I was using Always Platinum (Ultra Thin). Needed to try different pads because I want to headline this menstrual hygiene program for teenage girls. The packaging caught my attention, so I picked it.

Lmao why don't you like Ladycare?
Re: Ladies In The House, Please I Need Your Help Here. by folake4u(f): 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2021
I have since dumped Always brand for Molped because it's extra thick and absorbent for my heavy flow.
Virony is also another good option, same with Kotex.
Re: Ladies In The House, Please I Need Your Help Here. by dobnina(f): 6:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
IamSassy:

Thanks in advance.
Dry love Sanitary pad is my preferred.
Least preferred is Lady care.

1 Like

Re: Ladies In The House, Please I Need Your Help Here. by dobnina(f): 6:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
Annwrites:
Virony. I have had no issue whatsoever since I started using their product.
I think I will give Virony a trial.
I have been hearing a lot about it lately..
My favourite Dry love is starting to misbehave.
The quality has reduced and it tears easily once it's soaked.
Re: Ladies In The House, Please I Need Your Help Here. by greenie77: 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
pocohantas:

I bought this Molped last week. Previously I was using Always Platinum (Ultra Thin). Needed to try different pads because I want to headline this menstrual hygiene program for teenage girls. The packaging caught my attention, so I picked it.

Commendable.
Re: Ladies In The House, Please I Need Your Help Here. by dobnina(f): 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
habsydiamond:
Sorry oo... Wrong place for me.. Am allergic to blood...
Is tissue paper good also. Just asking
This is a thread for ladies only,
Pls, close the door behind you.
Re: Ladies In The House, Please I Need Your Help Here. by pocohantas(f): 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
greenie77:

Commendable.

Thanks Greenie. smiley

folake4u:

Lmao why don't you like Ladycare?

I tried it once as an undergraduate. Felt like it was stuffed with tissues, at best cotton wool. Never went back to it. The yellow wrap doesn’t help either. Except e done change colour or they have another colour. cheesy cheesy

I use Kotex panty liner, very nice too.

1 Like

Re: Ladies In The House, Please I Need Your Help Here. by Alexaonfleek: 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
I really don't know why ladycare still produces that yellow type....like seriously who uses it undecided
I like the green ladycare sha,my favourite.

Then there's the regular blue always which i use,but I dunno where the price of that one is going to now undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies In The House, Please I Need Your Help Here. by habsydiamond(m): 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
dobnina:

This is a thread for ladies only,
Pls, close the door behind you.
OK ma'am...
Re: Ladies In The House, Please I Need Your Help Here. by folake4u(f): 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
pocohantas:

Thanks Greenie. smiley

I tried it once as an undergraduate. Felt like it was stuffed with tissues, at best cotton wool. Never went back to it. The yellow wrap doesn’t help either. Except e done change colour or they have another colour. cheesy cheesy

I use Kotex panty liner, very nice too.

Loool I think they've improved now though.
The yellow wrap is trash actually. The green wrap is better and sells more. You can try out this one for "experiment purpose".

Kotex is also really nice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Right To Abandon Your Pregnant Girl Child?? / Everything You Need For Your Engagement / Mommyeaster's Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.