Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect (48356 Views)

Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } / I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect / We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by CharlesSammy: 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
Am I the only person feeling that this man is blatantly lying?�
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I smell a rat in this story I think is because the man refused to marry her that's why she reported. All of these young girls of nowadays in Nigeria
ofcourse if she didnt like it she would have reported him or avoid him since the beginning of the act. all of them are shameless
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Jumbojax(m): 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I do not know the laws but in Lagos State if she is the one which made advances on him both of them should be thrown in jail. To make matters worse she is on the run. If you are on the run then the guilty verdict is moved to you.
Na so e suppose be o, but we live in a feminist society so
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by MyExpression(m): 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
My opinion.

The man has a young (2nd) wife, so he does not lack pussy.

The daughter is over 18yrs, so there is no case of rape.

There is something fundamentally wrong with the father accepting to have sex with his daughter and the daughter making claims to her father as "her husband". She was fully involved and aware in the sexlife.
This is corroborated by the neighbours in the environment that has raised questions bout that title (hearsay tho)

The man has motive to threaten the gurl...sex 3times and he used withdrawal method. In otherwords, he's ashamed bout the act and he also may not be the father...false accusation. (There was no charm involved, if not, he won't be able to withdraw)

The police should let the man go until the girl makes her case.

You cannot detain someone just because a case was reported, yet you can't provide the accuser.

Except bloggers just dey cook up stories!

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Originalsly: 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
Hmmm.... explanation for involving in incest. Teenagers one can understand .... brother and sister ... but father and daughter?.... both adults?... is some defect in the father's DNA that he passed on to his daughter. May he nor his daughter continue not to bring more of their kind into this world.
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Debestman: 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
Does conji looks like charm? � Man with erection in front of his daughter. Mmm! uwa na acho ikpu. ( The world is trying to turn upside down).
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Empress2014(f): 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
Abba114:
shut up she is,not underage and why did she not complain untill she got preggy?
What life experience does a 19year old have in comparation with her 45year father? Isn't this the man that is suppose to protect her from men like you?
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Candidlady: 2:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Are you sure he does not have a lot of money and the doctor wants her own share

read the post again! The man is dead broke
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Kobicove(m): 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
This man is sick!
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Empress2014(f): 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
Abba114:
nothing is wrong with him he just stated facts
If that is a fact to you, I have no further reply for you undecided
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by berrystunn(m): 2:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
This APC government is evil...
Noting when I never hear or see .

Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
Empress2014:
What life experience does a 19year old have in comparation with her 45year father? Isn't this the man that is suppose to protect her from men like you?
puhahahah men like me? im just 26 i criticize your point because u chose side. the girl is 19 she knows what good and bad. she can stop it rght from the day it started
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Candidlady: 2:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
dazzlingd:

Did ur dad sleep with u?
was that what your mom told you?
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Empress2014(f): 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
Abba114:
puhahahah men like me? im just 26 i criticize your point because u chose side. the girl is 19 she knows what good and bad. she can stop it rght from the day it started
How will she know what's good and what's bad with a dysfunctional family and a father figure like that?

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Omoluabi16(m): 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
Tbh, when parents are separated with the father particularly not having contact with the daughter, I don't subscribe to the idea is now mature daughter suddenly living with the father.

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by temitope27(m): 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I do not know the laws but in Lagos State if she is the one which made advances on him both of them should be thrown in jail. To make matters worse she is on the run. If you are on the run then the guilty verdict is moved to you.
which kind law be that one, at least if there is no rape and she is nt underage no offence there
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Qpid5(m): 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
just when i opened this thread, before i could start reading, max fm started playing "crazy things are happening by TEMS"
Indeed crazy thing are happening
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Hugo55(m): 2:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
Candidlady:
Men will always be men! Imagine the uncircumcizd e'd'ort claimin his daughter charmd him!

What do you mean by men will always be men!
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Buckeyemedia1: 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Jesu Christi! shocked

This kind of fathers deserves to be Shot Summarily!
Or thrown into a Crocodile infested Pool! sad angry
How can you Fcvk ur own daughter?

Some Men are sooo Greedy!
It's like The thought of a Boy having sex with dier Beautiful daughter drives Dem crazy! Hence dey do This! undecided
Ipob & afinefere will soon blame President Buhari?
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Buckeyemedia1: 2:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
Candidlady:
Men will always be men! Imagine the uncircumcizd e'd'ort claimin his daughter charmd him!
Jezebels everywhere.
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by preciousokafor9: 2:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
Nnewi2:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/why-i-slept-with-my-daughter-suspect/
This guy is trying to lay claims now that he is not the father of the baby …asin father father of the girl ….�
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by nemynely(m): 2:14pm On Oct 17, 2021
This man is raving mad!!! So according to his senseless logic, should boys whom their mothers refer to as ọkọ mi (my husband) go on to sleep with their mothers? Tueh!!!
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 17, 2021
Empress2014:
How will she know what's good and what's bad with a dysfunctional family and a father figure like that?
okay its the man's fault
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Bridget95(f): 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2021
The story is full of lies from the demonic
Man
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Missionaire: 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2021
Candidlady:
This is not the norm with men. Because some stupid people decide to do stupid things does not make a whole gender stupid or incestuous.
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by mordred44: 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
temitope27:
There was no rape and the girl is nt underage abeg release the man
wu b dis.... U mis morning class or wot
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Nyanabo(m): 2:30pm On Oct 17, 2021
Trust me the law is crazy grin grin grin person don confess you still de call am suspect shocked shocked shocked. Shey ya mad ni?
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by samwillyco1(m): 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
Candidlady:

acordin to wah the man said bah?
the man sef na international liar, taking advantage of his daughter

Both needs serious flogging
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Candidlady: 2:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
samwillyco1:

Both needs serious flogging
agreed then let'em be flogd acordn to their age
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
temitope27:
which kind law be that one, at least if there is no rape and she is nt underage no offence there

She has to go to jail because she is trying to blackmail our father
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by rollywise(m): 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2021
Did I hear family name? Mother and father stay apart, father married to two other wives, child copulating with lover? Lover asking if he could go with a woman he hasn't paid her bride price, father sleeping with daughter, daughter admits having other men to father without fear, father getting daughter pregnant, and I hear family name? This family is a shit already. The family is a threat to the society. They represent everything wrong that should desist from

2 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by VenumX: 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2021
Some 1mbeciles will say she seduced him.

That's how they go about raping animals in the bush all in the name of African culture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

U.S. Bureau Of Prisons To Probe Hushpuppi Over Viral Feast At Fort Dix Facility / 30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos / Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.