Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect (48053 Views)

Why I Killed My Step Mum – 25-year-old Suspect { Photo } / I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect / We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by babaRUNtinz(m): 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2021
Oloriburuku... you still get WHY
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Timblaze(m): 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2021
APC
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by jrusky(m): 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
Here the excuse a stupid man is given. *Your daughter jumped on bed and you knacked her* you suppose to be hang.

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ahmback:
I didn't read it. But according to someone up there, no rape was involved and the girl is not an underage, so i don't see a big deal in this. It's just the shame
No rape and not being underaged means what exactly? That he couldn't have threatened her and you come even say no big deal in this! Eish!!!
So, if he hadn't been caught or she hadn't gotten pregnant then it would have been okay for a father to threaten his daughter and continue to have sex with her abi which Kain isokuso be this sef?
I'm shocked and confused o. I fear who no fear this your comment .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Empress2014(f): 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ahmback:
I didn't read it. But according to someone up there, no rape was involved and the girl is not an underage, so i don't see a big deal in this. It's just the shame
What's wrong with you?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by ExtremeDot: 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
This shit is crazy.
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by BadEnglish(m): 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
Appalling how he's trying to justify his actions. have we really lost it all? To an extent where parents don't even feel shame anymore over something as serious and shameful as this.

O mashe ooo
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Skillsnigeria: 1:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
The lord will deliver una
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by GABRIEL6036: 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
Shameful and disgusting fellas, nawa ooo
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by hopexter(m): 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
gambia:
The story is so disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Vinnie2000(m): 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
Where is TheGidRedpiller and his 'sheep'. They'll never see threads like this one to condemn but will be forming victims everywhere and drowning in hate. angry angry angry

GidRedpiller does not comment on FrontPage topics!
I don't think I have seen him here B4!

Dude is in his own World!
Attacking and cutting d other Gender like Fish in a seller's table! cheesy cheesy
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
Just kill the idiot sad
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by hopexter(m): 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
Na to break piece of broom inside this man preek then free him to wonder in peace abeg. My friend’s innocent brother dey prison, make this demon no go corrupt am abeg angry angry
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Eriokanmi: 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
Candidlady:
Men will always be men! Imagine the uncircumcizd e'd'ort claimin his daughter charmd him!
Same way women will always be women by willingly and seductively opening her legs for her father , even calling him her husband. Both of them are shameless. Evil act recognises no gender

3 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by slam7000(m): 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
His name is Olaoluwa Jimoh.
It happened in Ogun state.

Why is no one talking about his name? Why is no one talking about his state of origin?
What is happening to Nairaland?

I repeat or rather let me remind folks that his name Olaoluwa. It happened in Ogun state.

On your marks....get set....booom angry

1 Like

Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by BESTScientist1: 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
God help me as a guy...Stuffs like this irritates me and you see people generalizing men now
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Btruth: 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
Solsix:
Things are getting out of hand, God serve us
you meant God save us, right?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by hopexter(m): 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
BadEnglish:
Appalling how he's trying to justify his actions. have we really lost it all? To an extent where parents don't even feel shame anymore over something as serious and shameful as this.

O mashe ooo

He sounded possessed and unwell embarassed embarassed
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by samwillyco1(m): 1:49pm On Oct 17, 2021
Solsix:
Things are getting out of hand, God serve us

You want God to Serve you or Save us
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by dazzlingd(m): 1:49pm On Oct 17, 2021
I believe this was a consensual act, shame on both of them
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Jesu Christi! shocked

This kind of fathers deserves to be Shot Summarily!
Or thrown into a Crocodile infested Pool! sad angry
How can you Fcvk ur own daughter?

Some Men are sooo Greedy!
It's like The thought of a Boy having sex with dier Beautiful daughter drives Dem crazy! Hence dey do This! undecided

Some people even talk say no big deal in it. Ah!
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
temitope27:
There was no rape and the girl is nt underage abeg release the man

I do not know the laws but in Lagos State if she is the one which made advances on him both of them should be thrown in jail. To make matters worse she is on the run. If you are on the run then the guilty verdict is moved to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by dazzlingd(m): 1:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
Candidlady:
Men will always be men! Imagine the uncircumcizd e'd'ort claimin his daughter charmd him!

Did ur dad sleep with u?
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by samwillyco1(m): 1:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
Candidlady:

It seems the daughter is an international Oloshe
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
Empress2014:
This is your daughter, a girl you should guide into the right way of life as a father but instead you had to drill her hole for your own pleasure. What is this world turning into?

A girl-child not safe anymore even with her biological father? thunder fire this type of men with no self-control!
shut up she is,not underage and why did she not complain untill she got preggy?
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by sisisioge: 1:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
Oloshi banza!
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by OnlineArchitect: 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
You're a shameless man. I don't know how you ppl do it even to think of having canal knowledge of your own daughter is absurd

Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
Empress2014:
What's wrong with you?
nothing is wrong with him he just stated facts
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Candidlady: 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
samwillyco1:

It seems the daughter is an international Oloshe
acordin to wah the man said bah? the man sef na international liar, taking advantage of his daughter
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
Abba114:
shut up she is,not underage and why did she not complain untill she got preggy?

I smell a rat in this story I think is because the man refused to marry her that's why she reported. All of these young girls of nowadays in Nigeria
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by Jumbojax(m): 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
Lol Konji na bastard
Re: Why I Slept With My Daughter - 45-Year-Old Suspect by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
Candidlady:

acordin to wah the man said bah?
the man sef na international liar, taking advantage of his daughter

Are you sure he does not have a lot of money and the doctor wants her own share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Storm Masters Filling Station Yola,Brutalise 3(Pics) / Robber Shot Dead At A Phone Shop In Edo (Graphic Photos) / OAU Student Who Retweeted A 'Death' Tweet Dies 5 Days After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.