Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? (2818 Views)

I Caught My Doctor Husband Checking My 22 Years Old Sis Vulva In The Mid Night / See Response Man Got After Using His Girlfriend's Phone To Text Her Bestfriend / See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? by Aloof: 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2021
Firstandonly:
Lately my girlfriend is no longer comfortable leaving her phone around me, she is so close to her phone even when we are eating or early in the morning when she's supposed to start doing morning activities....
I am someone who hate the idea of partner checking each other phone and i always advise others not to look on their partners phone. Pls I just can't take it any more it's just as if am being thrown away in my relationship and there's this force that keeps pushing me. Pls if u where in my shoes will u start check on her phone or let go to prevent BP

If you wish to marry her in the future, and she's aware, check it.

If you intend to marry her, and she's not aware, let her know you would marry her, and start checking her phone.

If you don't wish to marry her, and she's aware that you don't intend to marry her, just Steer off her phone.

1 Like

Re: Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? by muller101(m): 8:01pm On Oct 16, 2021
Op you want to commit suicide abi?
Re: Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? by Candidlady: 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
Insecurity kils faster than covid/hiv
Re: Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? by shege45: 9:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
Firstandonly:
Lately my girlfriend is no longer comfortable leaving her phone around me, she is so close to her phone even when we are eating or early in the morning when she's supposed to start doing morning activities....
I am someone who hate the idea of partner checking each other phone and i always advise others not to look on their partners phone. Pls I just can't take it any more it's just as if am being thrown away in my relationship and there's this force that keeps pushing me. Pls if u where in my shoes will u start check on her phone or let go to prevent BP
oga check oooo. Comot that “I don’t check” mentality. Checking can save you from STI

1 Like

Re: Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? by Bunmhi(f): 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
Why you wanna mess up with your peace of mind and end up with premium tears?
Re: Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? by shomutuski(m): 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
Once you think of it, that's the end.
Re: Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? by Shaw007(m): 8:07am On Mar 03
Did you check? Are you still together?
Re: Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? by Rexie96: 8:39am On Mar 03
SanctifiedSista:
Leave her phone alone

She is with u all day yet u still suspect her

Common sense is far from you.

So because someone is spending time with another person automatically makes them a saint ? This is why Nigerian men don't rate most of y'all IQ level at all. Zero intelligence, all you know is money.
Re: Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? by Exceed15: 1:15pm On Mar 03
Foolish thing to do. You are that jobless.
Re: Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? by Quality20(m): 1:18pm On Mar 03
Why shd u start checking her fone? U think she is into hookup or what? Maybe u shd also be checking her intimate parts for signs of sexual activity
Re: Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? by imagrg(m): 5:29pm On Mar 03
Check her phone. If you find her wanting, give her quit notice immediately.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Partner's Penis Too Large For Pleasurable Sex / I Brought Out My Dick Tease Her Clitoris And Swiftly Put It / Have You Married Someone Older Than You Or Know Someone Who Has? Share Experienc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.