Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

I Caught My Doctor Husband Checking My 22 Years Old Sis Vulva In The Mid Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Doctor Husband Checking My 22 Years Old Sis Vulva In The Mid Night (3576 Views)

Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? / My Doctor Updated His Linkedin Profile After Our Encounter / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Doctor Husband Checking My 22 Years Old Sis Vulva In The Mid Night by Gistwurld: 9:40am On Jan 18
[url][/url] https:///prudetunes/status/1747900506582769859?s=46

My husband is a medical doctor. I have a 22years old sister of mine staying with me cos I don't have a maid. Few days ago. There was no light. I woke up at the middle of the night and my husband was not on bed with me. I was seeing a reflection of light at the parlor and I went to check and noticed the light was coming from my sister's room. do you know what I saw. My husband was seated looking at my sisters vulya. My sister was deeply asleep or will I say forming sleeping, Cos what I don't understand Why
somebody will shine a torch in your vagina and the reflection won't wake u up. She was wearing a nightgown without underwear.
My husband claimed he was only examining the vulya cos my sister complained of having issues there. He
claimed they are not having any sexual intercourse. He even got angry with me for thinking he will do such thing with my sis.
Believing them makes me see my self like a fool. My husband said he's only helping my sister.
So that tomorrow he will write medication for her. That he knows my sister won't be comfortable allowing him to examine her and doctors can't arrive at a diagnosis without examining the patient. Please Kindly share your thoughts on this cos I want to escalate this matter
Re: I Caught My Doctor Husband Checking My 22 Years Old Sis Vulva In The Mid Night by immortalcrown(m): 9:44am On Jan 18
First of all, this post might be a fiction because your monicker suggests you are a blogger.

Medical examination indeed.

First, ask your sister if she actually told the "home" doctor that she has a problem around the place. But be gentle and friendly during the conversation. Don't pay attention to her words alone, also observe her facial expression. Update us on your findings so we can properly advise you.

Honestly, I don't trust this doctor in this matter.

If you as a married male medical doctor gets such a complaint from any female of any age in your home, inform your wife or even carry her along when going for this kind of medical examination. Don't make a stupid move and expect God to shout from Heaven, "My son is innocent!".

9 Likes

Re: I Caught My Doctor Husband Checking My 22 Years Old Sis Vulva In The Mid Night by elipheleh(m): 9:48am On Jan 18
Listen to the voice of the devil.

Ypur Options:
1. Become a single mom. Divorce
2. Stay and cheat on him
3. Kill him and or your sister
4. Hate all men and vow to revenge

Or listen to voice of God by conducting proper investigation. Then send your sister back home and forgive. Keep your family. Its obvious temptation has started on your husband.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Doctor Husband Checking My 22 Years Old Sis Vulva In The Mid Night by lordnkem000(m): 9:52am On Jan 18
What a cute husband he is, please cherish him more because he values you and your family

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Doctor Husband Checking My 22 Years Old Sis Vulva In The Mid Night by lilvicky68(m): 9:54am On Jan 18
Why
somebody will shine a torch in your vagina and the reflection won't wake u up.

In as much as the story seems fake. I still want to understand how the reflection will wake her up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Doctor Husband Checking My 22 Years Old Sis Vulva In The Mid Night by Quality20(m): 10:08am On Jan 18
Maybe just wanna find out whether she had been tampered with, u know a virgin girl gonna have tamper proof seal intact or maybe he read or saw a case in Hosp abt a young girl and now wanna do some innocent comparison
Re: I Caught My Doctor Husband Checking My 22 Years Old Sis Vulva In The Mid Night by drimzsmoke(m): 10:52am On Jan 18
Gistwurld:

My husband is a medical doctor. I have a 22years old sister of mine staying with me cos I don't have a maid. Few days ago. There was no light. I woke up at the middle of the night and my husband was not on bed with me. I was seeing a reflection of light at the parlor and I went to check and noticed the light was coming from my sister's room. do you know what I saw. My husband was seated looking at my sisters vulya. My sister was deeply asleep or will I say forming sleeping, Cos what I don't understand Why
somebody will shine a torch in your vagina and the reflection won't wake u up. She was wearing a nightgown without underwear.
My husband claimed he was only examining the vulya cos my sister complained of having issues there. He
claimed they are not having any sexual intercourse. He even got angry with me for thinking he will do such thing with my sis.
Believing them makes me see my self like a fool. My husband said he's only helping my sister.
So that tomorrow he will write medication for her. That he knows my sister won't be comfortable allowing him to examine her and doctors can't arrive at a diagnosis without examining the patient. Please Kindly share your thoughts on this cos I want to escalate this matter

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Doctor Husband Checking My 22 Years Old Sis Vulva In The Mid Night by immortalcrown(m): 11:26am On Jan 18
Quality20:
Maybe just wanna find out whether she had been tampered with, u know a virgin girl gonna have tamper proof seal intact or maybe he read or saw a case in Hosp abt a young girl and now wanna do some innocent comparison
For the bolded part, you go make Heaven so? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Doctor Husband Checking My 22 Years Old Sis Vulva In The Mid Night by Dzzzz: 11:27am On Jan 18
😂😂😂😂Madam i like as you accept you be FOOL..So Na for middle of night e dey cross examine the kumkum😂

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Doctor Husband Checking My 22 Years Old Sis Vulva In The Mid Night by starpower(m): 11:44am On Jan 18
immortalcrown:
Medical examination indeed.

First, ask your sister if she actually told the "home" doctor that she has a problem around the place. But be gentle and friendly during the conversation. Don't pay attention to her words alone, also observe her facial expression. Update us on your findings so we can properly advise you.

Honestly, I don't trust this doctor in this matter. Doctors don't treat relatives or themselves. Thar doctor is locating ovarian cysts

If you as a married male medical doctor gets such a complaint from any female of any age in your home, inform your wife or even carry her along when going for this kind of medical examination. Don't make a stupid move and expect God to shout from Heaven, "My son is innocent!".
Re: I Caught My Doctor Husband Checking My 22 Years Old Sis Vulva In The Mid Night by starpower(m): 11:46am On Jan 18
Gistwurld:

let the doctor do his job. He might need his cucumber 🥒 😳 for physical examination of temperature. That job is technical o.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Doctor Husband Checking My 22 Years Old Sis Vulva In The Mid Night by TINTINABULATION(m): 12:21pm On Jan 18
There are four (4) issues to contend with here:

1. He denied himself sleep, left your bedside unannounced to go and conduct a medical examination when it was not an Emergency?

2. The supposed examination had to be conducted in the wee hours of the night?

3. Your Sister was supposedly asleep when examination was being conducted on her, as against the practice where Doctors question & engage the patients in conversations when medical examinations are being conducted on them.

4. Is your Husband a Gyneacologist or in General Practice ?

Think about these things.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Doctor Husband Checking My 22 Years Old Sis Vulva In The Mid Night by thesicilian: 1:05pm On Jan 18
lilvicky68:

In as much as the story seems fake. I still want to understand how the reflection will wake her up
Maybe there's a mirror inside grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Doctor Husband Checking My 22 Years Old Sis Vulva In The Mid Night by muller101(m): 1:07pm On Jan 18
lilvicky68:

may be her sister's vagina is made of glass.
Re: I Caught My Doctor Husband Checking My 22 Years Old Sis Vulva In The Mid Night by Goodlyhrt(m): 2:43pm On Jan 18
😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Caught My Doctor Husband Checking My 22 Years Old Sis Vulva In The Mid Night by Obierika(m): 2:47pm On Jan 18
Gistwurld:

Why did you interrupt him while he was conducting a medical examination?!
Re: I Caught My Doctor Husband Checking My 22 Years Old Sis Vulva In The Mid Night by Jewessgratitud3: 2:54pm On Jan 18
grin grin just when you think you have seen it all. Smh.

If he can have the guts to try to cheat under your nose, then he's a serial cheat outside.

Don't be misled by anyone trying to encourage you to continue with the marriage to save it. Truth is, you'll still end up losing the marriage because as a serial cheat he'll continue until he brings a deadly disease home and either die of the disease leaving you an infected widow or run away and leave you to suffer with the sickness like one of my colleagues who's husband ran away from home and she's now so sick that she had to be relieved of her job. She's now suffering with the sickness alone, no job , no husband...

Use your brain. Life can still be enjoyed without a man. Better staying healthy on your own than living with someone exposing you to all kind of sicknesses.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Doctor Husband Checking My 22 Years Old Sis Vulva In The Mid Night by HenryTimes: 2:59pm On Jan 18
Your 22years old sister is fucking your lovely husband and the only way to stop them is by talking to your sister, let her understand what she did then send her back with a promise that nobody will hear about it.
Re: I Caught My Doctor Husband Checking My 22 Years Old Sis Vulva In The Mid Night by PROPEACE: 3:34pm On Jan 18
OP, your husband is a doctor and he knows about the vulva more than you dom If he said he is checking the vulva then you have no option other than to believe him.
Re: I Caught My Doctor Husband Checking My 22 Years Old Sis Vulva In The Mid Night by REGINALD001(m): 4:07pm On Jan 18
elipheleh:
Listen to the voice of the devil.

Ypur Options:
1. Become a single mom. Divorce
2. Stay and cheat on him
3. Kill him and or your sister
4. Hate all men and vow to revenge

Or listen to voice of God by conducting proper investigation. Then send your sister back home and forgive. Keep your family. Its obvious temptation has started on your husband.

I THINK YOU SOMEHOW SPOKE WELL......AND THIS IS FOR HER SANITY AND PEACE OF MIND.
Re: I Caught My Doctor Husband Checking My 22 Years Old Sis Vulva In The Mid Night by candygist: 4:18pm On Jan 18
Gistwurld:

It's already too late. You lost your husband to your sister already. Thats all I can say as a man.
Re: I Caught My Doctor Husband Checking My 22 Years Old Sis Vulva In The Mid Night by 4mee: 3:38pm On Jan 19
hmmn. this is superstory

(1) (Reply)

How was your first date? / Why Will Your Ex Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Tell You That He/she Is Engaged / My Apology Letter To Dorlapoh20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.