Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? (2803 Views)

I Caught My Doctor Husband Checking My 22 Years Old Sis Vulva In The Mid Night / See Response Man Got After Using His Girlfriend's Phone To Text Her Bestfriend / See What I Saw In My Girlfriend Phone PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? by Firstandonly(m): 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
Lately my girlfriend is no longer comfortable leaving her phone around me, she is so close to her phone even when we are eating or early in the morning when she's supposed to start doing morning activities....
I am someone who hate the idea of partner checking each other phone and i always advise others not to look on their partners phone. Pls I just can't take it any more it's just as if am being thrown away in my relationship and there's this force that keeps pushing me. Pls if u where in my shoes will u start check on her phone or let go to prevent BP

1 Like

Re: Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? by Bola146(f): 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2021
grin grin pele

3 Likes

Re: Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? by Smartb0y: 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
undecided
Re: Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? by Spider20: 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
Firstandonly:
Lately my girlfriend is no longer comfortable leaving her phone around me, she is so close to her phone even when we are eating or early in the morning when she's supposed to start doing morning activities....
I am someone who hate the idea of partner checking each other phone and i always advise others not to look on their partners phone. Pls I just can't take it any more it's just as if am being thrown away in my relationship and there's this force that keeps pushing me. Pls if u where in my shoes will u start check on her phone or let go to prevent BP
Stay away from Nigerian ladies, they won't hear.
Look here, OP is vomitting series of trash angry angry angry.
You deserve such

Nigerian ladies are always useless, He who has ears will surely listen

9 Likes

Re: Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? by SanctifiedSista(f): 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2021
Leave her phone alone

She is with u all day yet u still suspect her
Re: Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? by Davash222(m): 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2021
Pls if u where in my shoes will u start check on her phone or let go to prevent BP

Omo, it's more noble to check now and chest the BP with utmost good faith than not to check and be played like a fool by a vagina.

11 Likes

Re: Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? by Daveambition(m): 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2021
Pesin wey yu neva marry yet, yu don drag her to come live with yu.. How yu expect her to take yu serious or even gather respect give yu.?
FYI, na girlfriend yu label her no be wife; so kuku allow the babe cruise her single live.. Whenever yu ready for courtship with her, let us know... Ba-Bye

3 Likes

Re: Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? by yomi007k(m): 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2021
undecided

Is this not the same girl that you want to invest in?

People wey get gf , una dey suffer o.

1 Like

Re: Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? by EasternActivist: 4:01pm On Oct 16, 2021
She is obviously managing you...
Re: Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? by Davash222(m): 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Leave her phone alone

She is with u all day yet u still suspect her
Obviously, you're not sanctified with wisdom.

9 Likes

Re: Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? by Kobojunkie: 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
Firstandonly:

Does your girlfriend currently check your phone? Is that why you feel you need to check her phone now? undecided

If you believe she is cheating on you, then it may be best to confront that feeling and find out the facts rather than have that rat run around in your head. Process what you are thinking and confront her about it all, not in a harsh manner of course. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? by Nazgul: 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
Firstandonly:
You're seeing the glaring red flags, why do you choose to further torment yourself by checking her phone?

Just call her and talk to her, and point out the changes you've observed, then listen to her defence.

If after expressing yourself to her, you notice she doesn't change and keeps acting all spooky around you whenever her phone rings, then for your mental and emotional health, initiate the withdrawal process from the relationship in a gradual manner until you don't feel anything for her anymore then you can cutoff completely.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? by chatinent: 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2021
What colour of BP do you prefer?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? by Namdeenero(m): 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
It will end in premium tears

2 Likes

Re: Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? by Firstandonly(m): 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Does your girlfriend currently check your phone? Is that why you feel you need to check her phone now? undecided

If you believe she is cheating on you, then it may be best to confront that feeling and find out the facts rather than have that rat run around in your head. Process what you are thinking and confront her about it all, not in a harsh manner of course. undecided
yes, she checks my phone and question my calls. I have always confronted her and her answer is the same (just my friend) am thinking i should take a step further
Re: Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? by pansophist(m): 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2021
The question is, what price are you willing to pay? To violate her privacy by checking her phone but have peace of mind, or respect her privacy and be permanently troubled? Having said that, if I were you, I'll check her phone.

My formula is simple. And it is that if you give me reason to distrust you, then you better accept the burden of making me trust you back, and if you don't, then checking your phone is justified. In the word of Ronald Reagan, you should "trust, but verify".

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? by BlackXabbath(m): 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2021
Are you guys married?

If no, then why going all out for some random d*ck sucker?

1 Like

Re: Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? by Savedday: 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? by Kobojunkie: 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
Firstandonly:
yes, she checks my phone and question my calls. I have always confronted her and her answer is the same (just my friend) am thinking i should take a step further
Ok, so by taking it a step further do you mean to check her phone in her presence or behind her back? undecided
Re: Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? by PUSSYHOE(m): 4:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
Bola146:
grin grin pele

The mumu want privatised the toto, whereas toto na public goods. Women cant sleep with one man all their life. It is impossible in this generation.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? by FunnyDude(m): 4:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
Firstandonly:

Better do once in a while. This saved me because I was able to decipher her hidden motive

1 Like

Re: Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? by nifemi25(m): 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2021
Which I could write long epistle but make I short am for you. You are alone in this relationship. I can assure you that that her phone is onion and once you tried opening it..you will surely cry
Re: Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? by KiNg0G: 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
Firstandonly:

once you show you Care, your fûcked.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
lipsrsealed
Mennnnnnnn,must you pass through all these stress just Because of a woman? undecided. Una dey try oh...

These efforts wey some of una dey put for woman matter,I believe say if una convert am into playing virtual,una lives for don change tay tay tongue
Re: Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? by Bluewitch(f): 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
Firstandonly:

You'll see what you're looking for
Re: Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? by MrToothBrush: 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2021
Yes na
Re: Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2021
Firstandonly:
Once you Notice a sign of cheating in your girlfriend or wife, don't ask her, don't look for evidence, don't think further and don't worry yourself. Just end the love in your mind. Fvck her until you're tired while you find another girl.
A woman who loves you will NEVER give you a reason to doubt her loyalty!

4 Likes

Re: Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? by Firstandonly(m): 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
pansophist:
The question is, what price are you willing to pay? To violate her privacy by checking her phone but have peace of mind, or respect her privacy and be permanently troubled? Having said that, if I were you, I'll check her phone.

My formula is simple. And it is that if you give me reason to distrust you, then you better accept the burden of making me trust you back, and if you don't, then checking your phone is justified. In the word of Ronald Reagan, you should "trust, but verify".
thanks bro, this made my day!
Re: Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? by Firstandonly(m): 5:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Ok, so by taking it a step further do you mean to check her phone in her presence or behind her back? undecided
behind her back
Re: Should I Start Checking My Girlfriend Phone? by Kobojunkie: 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
Firstandonly:
behind her back
I would recommend against that because then rat in your mind will only continue to have a field day with you. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know You're A Finished Man / A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To / Will You Leave Your Wife.. If This Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.