Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Single,divorce And Married Ladies, Look Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single,divorce And Married Ladies, Look Here (238 Views)

7 Important Things We Ladies Look For In A Man / Why Exactly Do Some Ladies Look Older Than Their Age?? / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Single,divorce And Married Ladies, Look Here by bob55dave(m): 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
Are you a single, divorce or married lady. Are you sex starved or want to experience my mind blowing sex but you want it to be highly confidential and safe.

If you are...
Then don't waste you time contact this agent on whatsapp 09012119119
https:///mes sage/EPRSYMZKAWMIB1

Re: Single,divorce And Married Ladies, Look Here by bob55dave(m): 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
Location is within lagos State
Re: Single,divorce And Married Ladies, Look Here by bob55dave(m): 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
Please contact the agent.
Everything is done privately and mature.
You can call or send a voice note to the WhatsApp number or chat the agent up

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Finalist For The Standtogether Artwork Competition / #CreditMyAcctChallenge: If My Post Or Thread Were Useful To U, Credit My AZA ! / Quick One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.