Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

5 Girls. Help Me Choose A Life Partner. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Girls. Help Me Choose A Life Partner. (643 Views)

All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) / How Do I Stop patronizing runs-girls? Help A Son / See What This Man Did After Sleeping With 5 Girls Who Are Friends To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Girls. Help Me Choose A Life Partner. by mmanwuijele: 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hi all,

I don't have any ill intent here and I'm not trying to be a selfish as*hole, I just need your help.

Background:

I'm a mid 20's male looking to build a stable relationship with someone which will hopefully lead to marriage and life.
Graduate, ,
Full time work,
Stable income,
Living overseas

I'm after a soul mate but fear that I am muddying the waters because I've been speaking to a number of girls at a time who I think would be great matches. I want to stick completely to one and have prayed about it. Hopefully, I can get some honest, neutral opinions here.

I know its little information, but I'll provide more as you ask questions.
Please advise me on who to outrightly block out and who to work towards.

Re: 5 Girls. Help Me Choose A Life Partner. by BItt: 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
Whatever you do, don't ever chose girl number 1 and 2

1 Like

Re: 5 Girls. Help Me Choose A Life Partner. by KingDash: 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
carry the one with the sweetest pusssssy..
Re: 5 Girls. Help Me Choose A Life Partner. by CrystalSpark(m): 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
1. Man needs respect.
2. Man needs an available woman.
3. Man needs to feel dominant (making more successes and stuff).
4. Above all, Man never lets off any chance to play Knight-in-shiny-armor.

Forget all you said there, you know as well as we do that you’re going for Girl Number 2; irrespective of what we tell you here
Re: 5 Girls. Help Me Choose A Life Partner. by Michelle55: 2:36am On Oct 17, 2021
Follow your heart.. We can't choose your bride for you. You've spoken to these girls and I'm sure you know who your heart settled for already.

No come stress us for here biko.. Take it to the Lord in prayers if you are truly confused.
Re: 5 Girls. Help Me Choose A Life Partner. by humurphia(m): 11:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
It all about Choosing your lesser demon
Re: 5 Girls. Help Me Choose A Life Partner. by mmanwuijele: 12:47pm On Oct 19, 2021
Thanks all. I know the decision is mine, but was hoping to get some honest, neutral opinions here.
Re: 5 Girls. Help Me Choose A Life Partner. by mmanwuijele: 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2021
BItt:
Whatever you do, don't ever chose girl number 1 and 2

Why is this? My sister thinks the same as well. Is it because there is a risk that they see me as a possible way out?

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Doesn't Want Me Using My Certificate / Help!! Am Feeling Guilty, I Injured My Mom Overnight. / China: Wife Catches Cheating Husband And Lover Chopping Themselves In A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.