Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Guys, Has Any Girl Entered Your Room Without Knocking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Has Any Girl Entered Your Room Without Knocking (2322 Views)

I Walked Into My Aunt's Daughter Room Without Knocking, See What I Saw (PIC) / I Opened My Daughter’s Room Without Knocking, And I Saw The Most Heartbreaking T / Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Has Any Girl Entered Your Room Without Knocking by Experience285(m): 5:47am On Oct 17, 2021
Please, what's your take on this. Cos I regretted giving one of my neighbors that privilege. If am watching film, she will just enter

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has Any Girl Entered Your Room Without Knocking by fourboys: 5:53am On Oct 17, 2021
Nope embarassed embarassed the opposite
Re: Guys, Has Any Girl Entered Your Room Without Knocking by Sonnobax15(m): 5:57am On Oct 17, 2021
undecided
Why she go enter my room Without knocking? So long say no be her papa rent the house for me,I go walk her out immediately undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Has Any Girl Entered Your Room Without Knocking by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:00am On Oct 17, 2021
undecided
Re: Guys, Has Any Girl Entered Your Room Without Knocking by Nobody: 6:02am On Oct 17, 2021
yes, she thing say I dey Bleep another person
Re: Guys, Has Any Girl Entered Your Room Without Knocking by FvckAllMods: 6:18am On Oct 17, 2021
After forking her
Sonnobax15:
undecided
Why she go enter my room Without knocking? So long say no be her papa rent the house for me,I go walk her out immediately undecided
Re: Guys, Has Any Girl Entered Your Room Without Knocking by Kondomatic(m): 6:19am On Oct 17, 2021
Experience285:
Please, what's your take on this. Cos I regretted giving one of my neighbors that privilege. If am watching film, she will just enter
My landlady did that once.

Knocked on my door and opened before I could say a word.

I told her to go out and wait until I open the door for her.

She asked me why and I asked her what if I was with a woman.

She said "you and I know that you don't being women home" she wasn't even sorry, she was laughing the whole time.

Anyways, she didn't go out as instructed but she has not repeated the mistake again. My male friends are on a different level, one of them will enter without knocking and will come into the bedroom if I am not in the sitting room.

It's just a Nigerian thing and it is very very annoying.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Has Any Girl Entered Your Room Without Knocking by 22o62021: 6:26am On Oct 17, 2021
Yes my neighbor girlfriend dey always do that

Even the guy himself dey do am

Especially wen I dey with woman

The girl go dey badge into my room anyhow
Re: Guys, Has Any Girl Entered Your Room Without Knocking by falcon01: 6:50am On Oct 17, 2021
Yup, a girl entered while I was jerking off
Re: Guys, Has Any Girl Entered Your Room Without Knocking by BigDawsNet: 6:53am On Oct 17, 2021
It's literally impossible for any soul to enter my apartment without knocking

It's 24hours locked from the inside when I'm home!

You have to knock

I have a cam set outside

I can confirm the potential visitors from my smartphone connected to the cam

If na disturbance fellow ...na till next year I go open ham

If I'm expecting someone, I will open straightaway

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Has Any Girl Entered Your Room Without Knocking by Greystone: 7:01am On Oct 17, 2021
I live alone in my apartment and my doors are always locked.

Any woman that can enter my house without me unlocking the front door na confirmed winch undecided angry

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Has Any Girl Entered Your Room Without Knocking by Kylekent59: 7:12am On Oct 17, 2021
awesonjr:

I knew I would read a comment such as yours. Keep lying
Re: Guys, Has Any Girl Entered Your Room Without Knocking by illicit(m): 7:32am On Oct 17, 2021
I don't tolerate that nonsense

My landlord when I was in school tried it with me and I had to face him squarely before he stopped
Re: Guys, Has Any Girl Entered Your Room Without Knocking by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 17, 2021
Kylekent59:

I knew I would read a comment such as yours. Keep lying
look at this one, see joke apart I'm serious
Re: Guys, Has Any Girl Entered Your Room Without Knocking by temi1290: 10:05am On Oct 17, 2021
Experience285:

Are u scared of putting her in her place? Stop being a sissy.
Re: Guys, Has Any Girl Entered Your Room Without Knocking by ashawopikin(m): 10:35am On Oct 17, 2021
One babe try am with me, I change am or her instantly
Re: Guys, Has Any Girl Entered Your Room Without Knocking by kaptaintintin: 10:49am On Oct 17, 2021
Na so I take bang my landlady, her daughter , her daughters friend and at the end I still get quit notice....
Re: Guys, Has Any Girl Entered Your Room Without Knocking by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 17, 2021
awesonjr:
Wehdone comrade Akpan

1 Like

Re: Guys, Has Any Girl Entered Your Room Without Knocking by Angrygoat: 11:25am On Oct 17, 2021
Sure,why not. Guess who,plspls and pls .
Since she came into my room and life,life has been good. I'm talking about money.
Re: Guys, Has Any Girl Entered Your Room Without Knocking by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 17, 2021
SmellySperm:
Wehdone comrade Akpan
grin

(1) (Reply)

My Wedding Photos / The Three Types Of Lovers: What Category Do You Belong To? / What To Do When Both Partners Are Inexperienced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.