Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (13251 Views)

5 Things Every Nigerian Guy Has Suffered Dating A Nigerian Girl. / Breast Everywhere! Lady Suffered Wardrobe Malfunction At Friend's Wedding Photo / Hilarious Picture Of Man Who Suffered Erection In Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 8:47am On Oct 17, 2021
Justbehave:
And you couldn't stop him from going in raw? Lol. I have advised you to go look for him or his family but no. Seems you are a scammer las las.Call your friend klass to come help you nah. Hahahahaha. Ndi ala ndi ala.
This ain't about me but a social reality. Klass ain't my frd

1 Like

Re: . by Itzurboi(m): 8:48am On Oct 17, 2021
Justbehave:
And you couldn't stop him from going in raw? Lol. I have advised you to go look for him or his family but no. Seems you are a scammer las las.Call your friend klass to come help you nah. Hahahahaha. Ndi ala ndi ala.
Are you not seeing how the guy man dey type, he still dey learn work.... First, you say nah naira lander, later you say no....
You say the man don die, later you say you no know him whereabout....

Them ask you whey you know any of him family, you say no, later you say the mama dey village, can't you atleast start your tracking from there....
Now person wey you say you do raw with, you no know even the person not talk of family, haba, make auto chick dey calm down ooo

3 Likes

Re: . by Justbehave(m): 8:51am On Oct 17, 2021
Itzurboi:
Are you not seeing how the guy man dey type, he still dey learn work.... First, you say nah naira lander, later you say no....

Them ask you whey you know any of him family, you say no, later you say the mama dey village, can't you atleast start your tracking from there....
Now person wey you say you do raw with, you no know even the person not talk of family, haba, make auto chick dey calm down ooo
No mind the shameless thief.

1 Like

Re: . by Michelle55: 8:52am On Oct 17, 2021
Wick3:

Didn't get your message
Forgive me, will do that now.. When I remembered it was already 2am and I did not want to bug you then.
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 8:55am On Oct 17, 2021
Itzurboi:

Typical, twisting ones narrative. But why calling me now? Why messaging me? Perhaps you got a split personality disorder cos I don't understand

1 Like

Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 8:57am On Oct 17, 2021
Justbehave:
No mind the shameless thief.
Thief? How? Anyways, u can say whatever I didnt break into anyone's house to steal like u do

1 Like

Re: . by ChiefSosa(m): 8:58am On Oct 17, 2021
@UndauntedYoca, where u dey na?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Itzurboi(m): 8:59am On Oct 17, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Typical, twisting ones narrative. But why calling me now? Why messaging me? Perhaps you got a split personality disorder cos I don't understand
Auto, me I dey here for you.... I wish a mod could move this to front page, I dey lab dey arrange the bomb wey go blow your mind.... Boooom, cool
Quit scamming
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 9:03am On Oct 17, 2021
Itzurboi:
Auto, me I dey here for you.... I wish a mod could move this to front page, I dey lab dey arrange the bomb wey go blow your mind.... Boooom, cool
Quit scamming
Asking for help is now scamming?
Re: . by FairlyUSEDpussy: 9:03am On Oct 17, 2021
I tot autochick4u was really ni Ooo......
Ahhhh!!!
Was bout chatting her up to send some token.....
Re: . by Itzurboi(m): 9:05am On Oct 17, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Asking for help is now scamming?
You should just relax, I have got time on this... You will deactivate in shame.... Just relax cheesy
Re: . by Itzurboi(m): 9:06am On Oct 17, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Ahhhh!!!
you throway money be that....

2 Likes

Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 9:06am On Oct 17, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:
I tot autocick4u was really ni Ooo......
Ahhhh!!!
I am but some guys have decided to simply insult and mock me. The itzurboi knows it but wants to intimidate me for no good reason

1 Like

Re: . by Michelle55: 9:07am On Oct 17, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Ahhhh!!!
If you want to help, kindly do so.
May your haters never speak ill of you in the presence of your helper.
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2021
Itzurboi:
You should just relax, I have got time on this... You will deactivate in shame.... Just relax cheesy
Perhaps but bet me, I and my kid will survive. And ur needless wickedness will catch up with you.

You will beg me for forgiveness Dammy. Write this down

1 Like

Re: . by eldega: 9:08am On Oct 17, 2021
AutoChick4U:
That one says he wanted to verify my claim only for him to give me a link to apply for a loan of 500k! Told me to fill 500k! Some people that borrowed 10k from loan app never pay finish na 500k.

Please don't feign to help if you cannot.

Even though I don't really do this & not my kind of person, I will respond to you appropriately soon but lemme continue to watch this space for now. I promise to respond appropriately before noon.

I know you might deactivate later just as you clear most of your topics and all but before then, I will let you know what I feel that made be pause for a while & stop responding to your chat on Whatsapp

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by shaybebaby(f): 9:09am On Oct 17, 2021
I'm not sure why you expose your vulnerability incessantly. Like what is the purpose of THIS thread?

I don't get you at all, I'm a lone parent too. What is your end game? What are you hoping for with these threads?

4 Likes

Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 9:14am On Oct 17, 2021
shaybebaby:
I'm not sure why you expose your vulnerability incessantly. Like what is the purpose of THIS thread?

I don't get you at all, I'm a lone parent too. What is your end game? What are you hoping for with these threads?
Simply unfair when people try to take advantage of a person in need. Also some should be careful as well
Re: . by eldega: 9:15am On Oct 17, 2021
shaybebaby:

Apparently she's more comfortable trying to work on people's emotion to get help rather than really struggling hard to get something doing for herself and her kid, that's even if she has one because with all indication and instinct, she's not who she claim to be

2 Likes

Re: . by Itzurboi(m): 9:15am On Oct 17, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Perhaps but bet me, I and my kid will survive. And ur needless wickedness will catch up with you.

You will beg me for forgiveness Dammy. Write this down
I don't know you, we have never met but I detest that you are playing on people's intelligence using a pitiable means... There are REAL people with this kind of your narrative, they survive... Only you, at least 3 threads on begging, please change hustle, that's just my concern here, you are simply dimming the chance for people with such needs.....

3 Likes

Re: . by Ofadaman(m): 9:18am On Oct 17, 2021
Why don't you stop begging and look for ways to elevate yourself by yourself.

I only feel sympathy for you and not hate for this people ,everything has a price tag and strangers will seek personal gratification first before they let go of ther hard earn resources ,it's the way the world works, if you keep up with this begging attitude you'd land yourself in serious problems, maybe these guys are too upfront and dumb but soon someone will seem really interested you'd let your guards down and then you'd place yourself in a precarious position,the world owes you nothing, quit your entitlement mentality and go work for yourself, also ,even the Bible made it clear that he that hath not work let him not eat.

1 Like

Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 9:22am On Oct 17, 2021
Itzurboi:
I don't know you, we have never met but I detest that you are playing on people's intelligence using a pitiable means... There are REAL people with this kind of your narrative, they survive... Only you, at least 3 threads on begging, please change hustle, that's just my concern here, you are simply dimming the chance for people with such needs.....
Are you trying to say I do not have such need? I lied? You think it gives me joy to be in this situation?

Yes I'll survive
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 9:26am On Oct 17, 2021
eldega:

Apparently she's more comfortable trying to work on people's emotion to get help rather than really struggling hard to get something doing for herself and her kid, that's even if she has one because with all indication and instinct, she's not who she claim to be
Deep down u know you lying
Re: . by Privatepart00: 9:27am On Oct 17, 2021
How come the females can’t help one of their own?
All writing your helper will locate you.
Yet they refuse to be such helper.
So the females doesn’t really like themselves as they always claim?
Cc : Michelle55
debbydams
Bola146
Shaybebaby
Yet none of them could offer to help her.
So much for the love they claim to have for themselves.
At the end , it will still be the guys they claim are broke will leap forward to help.
Such a shame to the female users here.

13 Likes

Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 9:27am On Oct 17, 2021
Ofadaman:
Why don't you stop begging and look for ways to elevate yourself by yourself.

I only feel sympathy for you and not hate for this people ,everything has a price tag and strangers will seek personal gratification first before they let go of ther hard earn resources ,it's the way the world works, if you keep up with this begging attitude you'd land yourself in serious problems, maybe these guys are too upfront and dumb but soon someone will seem really interested you'd let your guards down and then you'd place yourself in a precarious position,the world owes you nothing, quit your entitlement mentality and go work for yourself, also ,even the Bible made it clear that he that hath not work let him not eat.
Thank u
Re: . by Reggaemich(m): 9:28am On Oct 17, 2021
AutoChick4U:
But why go in raw if you know deep within you as a man u ain't ready for responsibilities or you don't even love d lady that hard?
if u give person free food, do u expect the person to say NO or look away

The Sex u are talking of, u willingly gave it to him, knowing fully the consequences, that's the ladies fault and not his.

if a lady says she is not interested in having Sex, there is little the man can do, Other than to Sweet Talk her into opening her legs.

He can't force (RAPE), if he tries, he might pay dearly for it.

The Lady controls the Rhythm, whether she wants to have a BABY or NOT
Re: . by Smartb0y: 9:28am On Oct 17, 2021
shaybebaby:
What is your end game? What are you hoping for with these threads?
haha,spot on!!
Re: . by Justbehave(m): 9:29am On Oct 17, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Are you trying to say I do not have such need? I lied? You think it gives me joy to be in this situation?

Yes I'll survive
Where is you baby daddy or his family members? You should start seeking for help from them.
Stop manipulating NLs.with your child. No be we give you belle abeg.
Re: . by Justbehave(m): 9:31am On Oct 17, 2021
Privatepart00:
How come the females can’t help one of their own?
All writing your helper will locate you.
Yet they refuse to be such helper.
So the females doesn’t really like themselves as they always claim?
Cc : Michelle55
debbydams
Bola146
Shaybebaby
Yet none of them could offer to help her.
So much for the love they claim to have for themselves.
At the end , it will still be the guys they claim are broke will leap forward to help.
Such a shame to the female users here.
Thank you baba. Let's be watching. Lol
Re: . by Justbehave(m): 9:35am On Oct 17, 2021
shaybebaby:

See dem. You can't even help her solve her financial problems even after telling you that her kid is starving but you were so fast to help her fight me on this forum.Smh.

3 Likes

Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 9:35am On Oct 17, 2021
Justbehave:
Where is you baby daddy or his family members? You should start seeking for help from them.
Stop manipulating NLs.with your child. No be we give you belle abeg.
Noted, I'll try. Thanks
Re: . by Itzurboi(m): 9:40am On Oct 17, 2021
She/he said I was calling her right... Lemme drop this little here... Immediately I said I'm dropping info, kid tap on the call button and the call was on for 2minutes plus, lemme still keep the details of the conversation.... cheesy grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

9 Roles Of A Lady In A Relationship / Palmpay Is Threatening My Life Because Of A Loan / Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.