Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (13240 Views)

5 Things Every Nigerian Guy Has Suffered Dating A Nigerian Girl. / Breast Everywhere! Lady Suffered Wardrobe Malfunction At Friend's Wedding Photo / Hilarious Picture Of Man Who Suffered Erection In Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
pocohantas:
Autochîck again?

Yes its me again oooooo
Re: . by KiNg0G: 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
2braithe:

This is the problem I have with G boys.You always think everyone is like you.
With all your allegations,what if she is real? If you no fit help,face front make another person help.
alternate spotted.

me personally go send you 20k if you had come out as a single father in need.

the female format don cast.

1 Like

Re: . by debbydams(f): 12:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
luvmijeje:
That's men for you. A man that wants to help you must Bleep you. And they are the same people that will come online to call women prostitute.

Anyway, what skill do you have? What can you do? When you are asking for help, you need to be specific. Na you cause all this whahala.
exactly.. My mom will say I like money, nd there's no work I can't do aside prostitution nd stealing, I made 100K in vegetables 3 years ago, I do peanut burger, do wigs just name that work just to get money..but lately my shop rent was increased nd it bleeped me up, im still trying to coverup..Im even trying to learn tailoring nd pharmacy but I don't know how I can mange my time around it..op nobody is willing to help again because of their past experience, I don't blame people who have nd not willing to help., but givers Neva lack..I once helped a friend nd people were insulting me, it the same guy that lend me 50k I added to my shop rent..dear op I believe favor will locate you
Re: . by luvmijeje(f): 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2021
Justbehave:
Then shut up till when you have the capacity. Stop blaming men.

So you want to silent my right to free speech. The same right you have, you want to take it away from me.

If the women in your life are slaves around you, I'm different o. You are not feeding me.

2 Likes

Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2021
eldega:

God bless you for this
Why not say how you specifically asked me to input 500k as d amount to loan and I should send d transaction code to you.
Re: . by debbydams(f): 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2021
Terrier99:

I have helped ladies without any string attached, they called me a maga behind my back. Now, I don't help ladies. Let them Bleep off.
hmm mm, do u believe God has a way of paying good people back? Sorry for your past experience..it is well
Re: . by KiNg0G: 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
eldega:

Did you just call me a liar?

If you check my profile very well you did realize I have been on this platform for a very long time if not before you started using a mobile phone, so you know I'm not a kid moreso I've been on the street for a while and that's where I grew up from.

Because of the nature of scammers on this platform I tried as much as possible to limit my interaction and all, what made me develop interest in your case was because of the innocent baby you claim to presently have. My motive in life has always been no kid deserve to suffer for whatever decision their parent made. Either your story is real or not, I decided to contact you to see way (s) which I can help your situation, even though this economy is not friendly to all of us, we still have to thank God for where we are and continue the hustle.

So I contacted you & made you understand I'm willing to help but I need to confirm the authenticity of your claim first before rendering any help, when I asked where you were staying in Abuja, the location you mentioned was where I've never been to before so I requested if you could come to anywhere in town, the purpose of this was for me to hear you out physically and chart a positive sustainable way for you that won't made you to come online or anywhere to beg anymore.

I asked if you were ready for business which you said yes, we fixed Friday for you to come to town so we could see. After we agreed, so many thought came up on my mind, I discussed your issue with a friend and explained that my intention was to give you 10k & transport when you come to town, if your story & situation is genuine maybe I can make the 10k a monthly thing for the sake of the baby till you are back on your feet.

Then my friend call my attention to the fact that why not see if you can be set up for a business since there is a connection which we can pull for federal government intervention fund (Covid-19) loan which can be secured for you. This we know most people have enjoyed and be able to start something. So if you were able to secure 500k you should be able to start a sustainable business that will be able to take care of your immediate needs and future one. Moreover the repayment of this loan won't start until after 12 months at 5% interest rate per annum. This I even sent a nairaland link of it to you for you to confirm as I made you understand that so many people are looking forward to this kind of offer which is not coming their way but I'm giving it to you free of charge.

This I discussed with you for this option that instead of you coming online to beg people for money every now and then, this option is there for you to take since you somehow claimed in one of your post that you were into business before all this issue started which gulp all your capital and you can still do business.

I was stunned by your response that you were not interested in the loan because you are scared of loan, scared of running a start up business with 500k which might fail and where will you get the monthly repayment from if the business fail. My mind was like, so you will be more comfortable if I said I want to dash you 100k or 200k to start up a business rather than you working for your money bah?.

After going forth and back on this, I was able to deduce that what you were only interested in was free money or manna from heaven. My instinct was that maybe your intention is trying to play on people's emotions to get cheap money from them, if you get like 2k from 20 people that's 40k without stressing yourself....well, I'm not in to help somebody who is not ready to help herself/himself somebody that will be comfortable begging rather than get herself up for business even when given the option of full funding.

After you said you weren't interested in the intervention fund, you still requested if our agreement to see in town by Friday is still in place and I responded in affirmative. So many thought kept creeping up on my mind that I needed to be careful for my safety & security, what if it's a guy that will want to use a lady as a decoy come Friday..I was ready to take the risk and waiting for you to beep me up on Friday to decide where you will be coming to in town for me to meet up with you but ALAS you NEVER chatted me or anything till late in the evening when you gave excuse that[b] "you forgot to meet me up due to some activities" [/b] please who will be in dire need as you claim & when she was asked to come and get help will suddenly forget to go due to activities? Na street we all dey nah...haba.

You suggested we can still see the following day which was yesterday but pending that, you said you were out of cooking gas and wouldn't mind if I can help, I had to ask you again if what you are requesting is for me to send you money which you answered in affirmative, I requested for your account number which you immediately send but I haven't send you any Kobo till now. This was the point that actually gave you out cos my instinct was that if I send you any money you might likely not see me yesterday, I also came online to check your profile on this platform, I realized you have edited some of your comments and posts you made earlier.

When you didn't see me send money, you chatted me up yesterday asking why I didn't send the money and I said I wasn't still convince you are who you claim to be, you suggested maybe we can do video call which I said yes, you called me immediately but I declined the call cos my street OT was that for you to have chatted me up to ask for the money, a lady who you might be working with might be beside you which will be the one to talk to me, I'm too wise to fall for this kind of cheap scam, meanwhile, when we started chatting you didn't have any picture on your DP but when you beep me up yesterday, what you have on your DP was a guy picture with a lady at the background which you removed immediately I responded to your chat...so I ex you and stop responding to your chat pending when I verify you are who you claim to be and for my safety.

I never even ask you for anything before proposing the help I wanted to render for you, the way you communicate gave you out to be a guy working together with a lady just to play on people's emotions, moreso actions speak rather than voice....
I leave you up to other people to judge my encounter with you as you claimed I'm a liar

Kindly note, if there's a lie in all I said, you can point it out or if I ever requested for anything in return for wanting to help you. Mind you, our chat history is still here for confirmation

hahahaha

1 Like

Re: . by luvmijeje(f): 12:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
debbydams:
exactly.. My mom will say I like money, nd there's no work I can't do aside prostitution nd stealing, I made 100K in vegetables 3 years ago, I do peanut burger, do wigs just name that work just to get money..but lately my shop rent was increased nd it bleeped me up, im still trying to coverup..Im even trying to learn tailoring nd pharmacy but I don't know how I can mange my time around it..op nobody is willing to help again because of their past experience, I don't blame people who have nd not willing to help., but givers Neva lack..I once helped a friend nd people were insulting me, it the same guy that lend me 50k I added to my shop rent..dear op I believe favor will locate you

God bless you my sister. I'm also the same as you. There is no work I have not done in order not to beg. I have drop out of school all because I refuse to prostitute myself.

If you are willing to come low, work deh o.
Re: . by debbydams(f): 12:37pm On Oct 17, 2021
eldega:

Did you just call me a liar?

If you check my profile very well you did realize I have been on this platform for a very long time if not before you started using a mobile phone, so you know I'm not a kid moreso I've been on the street for a while and that's where I grew up from.

Because of the nature of scammers on this platform I tried as much as possible to limit my interaction and all, what made me develop interest in your case was because of the innocent baby you claim to presently have. My motive in life has always been no kid deserve to suffer for whatever decision their parent made. Either your story is real or not, I decided to contact you to see way (s) which I can help your situation, even though this economy is not friendly to all of us, we still have to thank God for where we are and continue the hustle.

So I contacted you & made you understand I'm willing to help but I need to confirm the authenticity of your claim first before rendering any help, when I asked where you were staying in Abuja, the location you mentioned was where I've never been to before so I requested if you could come to anywhere in town, the purpose of this was for me to hear you out physically and chart a positive sustainable way for you that won't made you to come online or anywhere to beg anymore.

I asked if you were ready for business which you said yes, we fixed Friday for you to come to town so we could see. After we agreed, so many thought came up on my mind, I discussed your issue with a friend and explained that my intention was to give you 10k & transport when you come to town, if your story & situation is genuine maybe I can make the 10k a monthly thing for the sake of the baby till you are back on your feet.

Then my friend call my attention to the fact that why not see if you can be set up for a business since there is a connection which we can pull for federal government intervention fund (Covid-19) loan which can be secured for you. This we know most people have enjoyed and be able to start something. So if you were able to secure 500k you should be able to start a sustainable business that will be able to take care of your immediate needs and future one. Moreover the repayment of this loan won't start until after 12 months at 5% interest rate per annum. This I even sent a nairaland link of it to you for you to confirm as I made you understand that so many people are looking forward to this kind of offer which is not coming their way but I'm giving it to you free of charge.

This I discussed with you for this option that instead of you coming online to beg people for money every now and then, this option is there for you to take since you somehow claimed in one of your post that you were into business before all this issue started which gulp all your capital and you can still do business.

I was stunned by your response that you were not interested in the loan because you are scared of loan, scared of running a start up business with 500k which might fail and where will you get the monthly repayment from if the business fail. My mind was like, so you will be more comfortable if I said I want to dash you 100k or 200k to start up a business rather than you working for your money bah?.

After going forth and back on this, I was able to deduce that what you were only interested in was free money or manna from heaven. My instinct was that maybe your intention is trying to play on people's emotions to get cheap money from them, if you get like 2k from 20 people that's 40k without stressing yourself....well, I'm not in to help somebody who is not ready to help herself/himself somebody that will be comfortable begging rather than get herself up for business even when given the option of full funding.

After you said you weren't interested in the intervention fund, you still requested if our agreement to see in town by Friday is still in place and I responded in affirmative. So many thought kept creeping up on my mind that I needed to be careful for my safety & security, what if it's a guy that will want to use a lady as a decoy come Friday..I was ready to take the risk and waiting for you to beep me up on Friday to decide where you will be coming to in town for me to meet up with you but ALAS you NEVER chatted me or anything till late in the evening when you gave excuse that[b] "you forgot to meet me up due to some activities" [/b] please who will be in dire need as you claim & when she was asked to come and get help will suddenly forget to go due to activities? Na street we all dey nah...haba.

You suggested we can still see the following day which was yesterday but pending that, you said you were out of cooking gas and wouldn't mind if I can help, I had to ask you again if what you are requesting is for me to send you money which you answered in affirmative, I requested for your account number which you immediately send but I haven't send you any Kobo till now. This was the point that actually gave you out cos my instinct was that if I send you any money you might likely not see me yesterday, I also came online to check your profile on this platform, I realized you have edited some of your comments and posts you made earlier.

When you didn't see me send money, you chatted me up yesterday asking why I didn't send the money and I said I wasn't still convince you are who you claim to be, you suggested maybe we can do video call which I said yes, you called me immediately but I declined the call cos my street OT was that for you to have chatted me up to ask for the money, a lady who you might be working with might be beside you which will be the one to talk to me, I'm too wise to fall for this kind of cheap scam, meanwhile, when we started chatting you didn't have any picture on your DP but when you beep me up yesterday, what you have on your DP was a guy picture with a lady at the background which you removed immediately I responded to your chat...so I ex you and stop responding to your chat pending when I verify you are who you claim to be and for my safety.

I never even ask you for anything before proposing the help I wanted to render for you, the way you communicate gave you out to be a guy working together with a lady just to play on people's emotions, moreso actions speak rather than voice....
I leave you up to other people to judge my encounter with you as you claimed I'm a liar

Kindly note, if there's a lie in all I said, you can point it out or if I ever requested for anything in return for wanting to help you. Mind you, our chat history is still here for confirmation
wow u really tired oo, how can I get this Loan I wanna step up my business.

1 Like

Re: . by Itzurboi(m): 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2021
debbydams:
What if the business fail like someone said, where will you see money to pay back....lol
Sometimes you present yourself to opportunities, not opportunities presenting itself to you..
Shey no be person you be wey wan step up without waiting for ....... tongue

1 Like

Re: . by Foodqueen(f): 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
U Said u became a single mother cos u replied a pm. Am surprise that till now u haven't come out with the whole story.
And that really cos, there is actually to true story to tell.

And then u are still replying pms.

This looks like .....

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
shaybebaby:

How about smarter?
Scope out suitable childcare provisions ( family, paid ones etc) so your time is free to earn.

What jobs would allow you to be self sufficient?

What are skills you've got/ identify any gaps.

How can you close those gaps? ( online training, etc)

What decisions did those who have walked the same path as you and come out on the other side make, How did they overcome the same challenges that did not involve selling pumpum?

There are other sections on here, jobs, education, programming that are filled with tons of knowledge, use them.

But lose the mindset that you have to be helped first. Help any potential helpers, help you.

All you have detailed consistently is how bad you feel. Detail your skills on your threads so someone looking for something similar will recognise you as a potential fit.

I haven't seen that, so hardly surprising that in this section where a lot of the menfolk see women as sex objects, that is their term of engagement.

You berra be careful on Nairaland before they scam you. Not everything is as it seems on here. You are always looking at helping marginalized women which is good but shine your eyes oh.

Try and read up about people's history, their old post. What other women say about them before lending the hand to support.

DONT BE A VICTIM OF SCAM.

A word is enough.

3 Likes

Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 12:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
debbydams:
There's a thread about d nirsal loan, I went through it and wasn't impressed. U can look for it
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
Foodqueen:
U Said u became a single mother cos u replied a pm. Am surprise that till now u haven't come out with the whole story.
And that really cos, there is actually to true story to tell.

And then u are still replying pms.

This looks like .....
Yes I'll post the story soon. Those holier than thou can have a field day and judge me
Re: . by debbydams(f): 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
AutoChick4U:
There's a thread about d nirsal loan, I went through it and wasn't impressed. U can look for it
ok dear thanks
Re: . by Itzurboi(m): 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2021
Okay Auto, let's do this... I want to agree you are real for this moment..
You are so quick to point out people who seemingly ask you for something in return for a favor.... Let's use that energy here..
Post the picture of the suppose baby daddy, at least naira land is a big place, someone might know him and lead you to him, then you are free... Can you do that?

1 Like

Re: . by debbydams(f): 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
luvmijeje:

God bless you my sister. I'm also the same as you. There is no work I have not done in order not to beg. I have drop out of school all because I refuse to prostitute myself.

If you are willing to come low, work deh o.
where is that nd what type of job
Re: . by FanOfMyself: 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
Itzurboi:
Okay Auto, let's do this... I want to agree you are real for this moment..
You are so quick to point out people who seemingly ask you for something in return for a favor.... Let's use that energy here..
Post the picture of the suppose baby daddy, at least naira land is a big place, someone might know him and lead you to him, then you are free... Can you do that?
Seconded!
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
One way or the other I'll survive. Thanks to those that insulted me and God bless those who helped me with tokens.

God bless you Saca for helping me with my CV and applying for jobs on my behalf, I sincerely hope you OK as you've not been online since 3rd. I worry but I pray you are well cry
Re: . by Itzurboi(m): 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
Please Nairalander, plead with Auto to post the picture of the suppose baby daddy, she might get a lead from there.
But would she? Your guess is right... Cos she won't see this post of mine to quote and agree..

2 Likes

Re: . by ChiefSosa(m): 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
KiNg0G:

alternate spotted.

me personally go send you 20k if you had come out as a single father in need.

the female format don cast.

Sir, I'm a single father in need. I have 4 kids. They are pure breed and I can even send you a pic of me and their mother mating, in case you need proof. Shey u will send me money?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
FanOfMyself:

Seconded!
Not even possible
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 12:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
Itzurboi:
Please Nairalander, plead with Auto to post the picture of the suppose baby daddy, she might get a lead from there.
But would she? Your guess is right... Cos she won't see this post of mine to quote and agree..
Lolz, you very smart. Asking that which I can't even do. Anyways think what u want, don't want nothing from u
Re: . by Itzurboi(m): 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Lolz, you very smart. Asking that which I can't even do. Anyways think what u want, don't want nothing from u
Can you all deduce something from this....

4 Likes

Re: . by Itzurboi(m): 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
FanOfMyself:

Seconded!
did you see that...
Re: . by Itzurboi(m): 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
You claim you don't know your baby daddy whereabout and we want to help, even if you go police station or other strategic places, they will need photo... So how do we track him out for you....

1 Like

Re: . by Justbehave(m): 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
AutoChick4U:
One way or the other I'll survive. Thanks to those that insulted me and God bless those who helped me with tokens.

God bless you Saca for helping me with my CV and applying for jobs on my behalf, I sincerely hope you OK as you've not been online since 3rd. I worry but I pray you are well cry
Put the picture they asked you to and stop playing on our intelligence. Mr/ Mrs scammer. Do it and I will give you 50k right now.

7 Likes

Re: . by Itzurboi(m): 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Sir, I'm a single father in need. I have 4 kids. They are pure breed and I can even send you a pic of me and their mother mating, in case you need proof. Shey u will send me money?
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: . by Justbehave(m): 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Shata p dia you shameless scammer. Gas money kill you dia.

4 Likes

Re: . by Justbehave(m): 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
Itzurboi:
Na thief be that.
Re: . by shaybebaby(f): 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
truthsayer009:

You berra be careful on Nairaland before they scam you. Not everything is as it seems on here. You are always looking at helping marginalized women which is good but shine your eyes oh.

Try and read up about people's history, their old post. What other women say about them before lending the hand to support.

DONT BE A VICTIM OF SCAM.

A word is enough.
Roger that!
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
Itzurboi:
So what exactly do u want them to know? No be your fault naw, its condition that made crayfish bend. Chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? / 4 Simple Ways To Identify A Lesbian / U No Get Sense If U Do This As A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.