Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,392 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (13271 Views)

5 Things Every Nigerian Guy Has Suffered Dating A Nigerian Girl. / Breast Everywhere! Lady Suffered Wardrobe Malfunction At Friend's Wedding Photo / Hilarious Picture Of Man Who Suffered Erection In Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Lolz, you very smart. Asking that which I can't even do. Anyways think what u want, don't want nothing from u

Money121 is the latest nairalander I know that was scammed of his money. The plot was too convincing but I did warn him to follow the golden rule. Verify, verify and verify again before sending money.
Well I believe he now knows better.

If anyone willing to assist asks you for a meetup but you come up with excuses and prefer to do a video call at a time determined by yourself then that's a serious red flag.

Eldega's report did raise some red flag questions. Just so you know.

Cheers and good luck in your endeavor.

9 Likes

Re: . by favour32(m): 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2021
AutoChick4U:
When u meet someone who genuinely likes you, they'll date you regardless. True friendship has nothing to do with money
Nor be present day Nigeria.
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2021
Justbehave:
Na thief be that.
Won't b surprised you d same as itzurboii.

My apologies goes to those genuine people in need I helped called out in d past, I hope u all b doing better now.
Re: . by Candidlady: 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Yes its me again oooooo

i have been following the thread! Where in abuja do you stay?
Re: . by Itzurboi(m): 1:16pm On Oct 17, 2021
AutoChick4U:
So what exactly do u want them to know? No be your fault naw, its condition that made crayfish bend. Chai
kindly put the picture with a name, let's search for him together, or don't you owe your baby that privilege of knowing her father or are you scare another bubble might burst....

3 Likes

Re: . by Justbehave(m): 1:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Won't b surprised you d same as itzurboii.

My apologies goes to those genuine people in need I helped called out in d past, I hope u all b doing better now.
Upload his pics finish. Wetin dey there? Proof us wrong.
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
Beloved3:

Money121 is the latest nairalander I know that was scammed of his money. The plot was too convincing but I did warn him to follow the golden rule. Verify, verify and verify again before sending money.

If anyone willing to assist asks you for a meetup but you come up with excuses and prefer to do a video call at a time determined by yourself then that's a serious red flag.

I wasn't d one who asked for d time for d video call and definitely have nothing against going to meet up anyone. If he actually wanted to help, he could call early morning. Will I fly to go conspire with another at that time?
He who genuinely wants to help another will do so and not laying traps and conditions.
Re: . by Justbehave(m): 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2021
AutoChick4U:
I wasn't d one who asked for d time for d video call and definitely have nothing against going to meet up anyone. If he actually wanted to help, he could call early morning. Will I fly to go conspire with another at that time?
He who genuinely wants to help another will do so and not laying traps and conditions.
Shatap. Beggars don't have choice.

3 Likes

Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 1:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
Itzurboi:
kindly put the picture with a name, let's search for him together, or don't you owe your baby that privilege of knowing her father or are you scare another bubble might burst....
trying to force an un willing horse to drink from d stream huh? Its well
Re: . by debbydams(f): 1:22pm On Oct 17, 2021
Beloved3:

hmmm
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 1:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
Justbehave:
I know why u so pained ooo but continue sha na u get ur hand
Re: . by Candidlady: 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
Justbehave:

bros calm down please! You dont need all this!
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 1:25pm On Oct 17, 2021
Candidlady:

i have been following the thread! Where in abuja do you stay?
Before Bwari
Re: . by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
AutoChick4U:

Lol did you really type this after I narrated the story of a genuine nairaland helper?

You think if Money121 wants to help another anonymous moniker he wouldn't ask for rigorous verification and be suspicious of any little red flag?

I am not calling you out or anything and you don't need to reply my post.

I am just making you aware that if you are genuine then you should be willing to prove your honesty with very minimal effort and no question marks.

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: . by Itzurboi(m): 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
AutoChick4U:
trying to force an un willing horse to drink from d stream huh? Its well
you are simply not serious with your life, you be jest maker grin... Continue with your life...
You know it's funny how you will have their required skills before they message you but it will later turn to cooking gas skill, packs of indomie skill.... You are a clown

5 Likes

Re: . by Candidlady: 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Before Bwari
okay can you play down to wuse2 ademola adetokunbo later this evening?
Re: . by SenecaTheYonger: 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
mrdharkchild:

After going through your profile calculatively, I came up with 2 assumptions:
1. You look good with your lips
2. You raised pointless allegations against calculus.

Do u smoke? 'Cause your allegations are so deep

It’s not allegations. I’m defending calculus
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
Candidlady:

okay can you play down to wuse2 ademola adetokunbo later this evening?
Hope you don't mind I bring my kid along, got no one to leave her with for now.
Re: . by Candidlady: 1:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
Itzurboi:
you are simply not serious with your life, you be jest maker grin... Continue with your life...
You know it's funny how you will have their required skills before they message you but it will later turn to cooking gas skill, packs of indomie skill.... You are a clown

wait wah i wanna be sure of, do you think it is a male bhyd her avatar or shes a legit female who is jux bin lazy
Re: . by Candidlady: 1:37pm On Oct 17, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Hope you don't mind I bring my kid along, got no one to leave her with for now.

why nat makes it more fun!
wah am tryn to do here is prove people wrong!
i believe you know the location i gave you or better stil you know lagosbistro?
Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 1:40pm On Oct 17, 2021
Candidlady:

wait wah i wanna be sure of, do you think it is a male bhyd her avatar or shes a legit female who is jux bin lazy
my baby clocked 12 months last month, she ain't talking yet or walking well but I have started looking for a job to support us. Been doing everything on my own and I have no issues doing so when I get that job and also a side hustle.
Re: . by fattprince(m): 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Sometimes I wonder how God was able to elevate JOB after he was left with nothing and even advised to curse God and die, I know there's nothing impossible to the universe to do. I know this phase will surely pass.

Please when you have no intention of helping, don't offer it. Its shitty to try to exploit someone who's needy for selfish gains. It ain't cool at all.

If the Good Samaritan was selfish, that victim wouldn't have gotten the help he needed.
And who was it going to affect? If he didn't get the help, he dies and the world still will go on. Just try your best and do whatever will make you survive or you die trying to. That's the irony of life

1 Like

Re: . by Justbehave(m): 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
AutoChick4U:
my baby clocked 12 months last month, she ain't talking yet or walking well but I have started looking for a job to support us. Been doing everything on my own and I have no issues doing so when I get that job and also a side hustle.
You talk too much. Just shut up already and do exactly as she said.

5 Likes

Re: . by Missionaire: 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
All the nairaland residential feminists have disappeared.
All the "women should be empowered" folks have disappeared.
All the "men are scum" gang have disappeared.
All the "nairaland guys are broke" singers have disappeared.

None can help their own. They have left one of their own for the "misogynist, broke and scum filled" men To Help.
How can to future be female when the present females are more interested in superiority battles with the male folks than helping and lifting themselves?

Most nairalanders who do giveaways here are male.
Nairaland resident feminists are all clout chasers.... Hungry, broke, spiteful and saboteurs.
A woman is a woman worst enemy... See as Tonto Dike spoil her fellow woman marriage just to spite a man.

Tueh.

Let us always do the good we can instead of useless gender based campaigns.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Itzurboi(m): 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
Candidlady:

she here MIGHT be real, but is also a player in whatever chess game is being played....
It's so unfortunate I left Abuja weeks already, I would have gotten to the rootless root of this, but be careful, watchful and stay safe.

3 Likes

Re: . by AutoChick4U(f): 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
Candidlady:

why nat makes it more fun!
wah am tryn to do here is prove people wrong!
i believe you know the location i gave you or better stil you know lagosbistro?
Okay thanks. I should easily locate d bistro
Re: . by mrdharkchild(m): 1:43pm On Oct 17, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

It’s not allegations. I’m defending calculus

Y attribute so much life to calculus?
U a mathematician? Or ? grin grin grin grin

I just want to know. I like strange people.
Re: . by Candidlady: 1:47pm On Oct 17, 2021
Itzurboi:
she here MIGHT be real, but is also a player in whatever chess game is being played....
It's so unfortunate I left Abuja weeks already, I would have gotten to the rootless root of this, but be careful, watchful and stay safe.

iwould have also love for the other individual who is in town to join us all bills on me!

1 Like

Re: . by Itzurboi(m): 1:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
Candidlady:

iwould have also love for the other individual who is in town to join us all bills on me!
you can ask for a male who is interested and reside in abuja for that...

1 Like

Re: . by ODEHOYIKOCHO: 1:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
eldega:

Apparently she's more comfortable trying to work on people's emotion to get help rather than really struggling hard to get something doing for herself and her kid, that's even if she has one because with all indication and instinct, she's not who she claim to be

It's a male and scammer behind that AutoChck4U moniker... Don't work yourself up.

Go through all the threads. The footprints of a scammer isn't that hard to trace

1 Like

Re: . by Candidlady: 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
Missionaire:
All the nairaland residential feminists have disappeared.
All the "women should be empowered" folks have disappeared.
All the "men are scum" gang have disappeared.
All the "nairaland guys are broke" singers have disappeared.

None can help their own. They have left one of their own for the "misogynist, broke and scum filled" men To Help.
How can to future be female when the present females are more interested in superiority battles with the male folks than helping and lifting themselves?

Most nairalanders who do giveaways here are male.
Nairaland resident feminists are all clout chasers.... Hungry, broke, spiteful and saboteurs.
A woman is a woman worst enemy... See as Tonto Dike spoil her fellow woman marriage just to spite a man.

Tueh.

Let us always do the good we can instead of useless gender based campaigns.

you are really low! Lower than hell itself!
Re: . by Itzurboi(m): 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
Candidlady:

There is something I need you to do on my behalf, there are few technical mind questions I need you to ask,I want to trust your judgment here... if she passes through on your recommendation, I promise to credit her with the receipt posted here as every inconvenience I might have cause her.... Can you do that??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian + American = Undateable? / Help! He Is Not Man Enough. / Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.