Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) (7284 Views)

This Is Why MILLITARY MEN Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (Photos) / This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! [photos] / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ay04z:
one will locate u soon... And all diz ur believe will change.. For this have seen.... grin
I'll be my very own hypocrite if i get married.
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by DONFRANSKID(m): 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Let me use this medium to first of all give respect to the MEN who submit their lives to put their respective countries in front embarassed embarassed

Now, on our part as male civilians and redpillers alike, i feel we are betraying these millitary men by not warning them about getting involved at all with women! undecided

The funny part of all these is that women actually know what they are doing, these biittches actually think ahead! As a millitary man who can just be called to duty at anytime, his life is 50-50. What these evil gender do is to make do with whatever time they get in the absense of their millitary spouce, invite another guy into her husband's house, commit adultery on the matrimonial bed for as long as it can take and then when the millitary man finally dies, she takes everything he left behind and either continue from where she stopped or just look for the next best thing!!

No man deserves this treatment, it gets worse when its a millitary man.
No Biittch Deserves The Ring! Go MGTOW!!!

Still Typing
truth вє tσld mílítαrч mєn αrє thє wєαkєѕt ѕímpѕ í knσw knσw
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by Polynek(m): 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Well can you prove me wrong
I don't need to do dat, you already know the truth grin I ll agree with you wen u say %80 out of %100, jox give out the percentage not all of Dem dax wat am trying to say
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by AlusiNkeIzizi: 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
Hintona:

Dominique, Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44. Rule 8.

You stvpid fvcking bitch!! You are now my pet project.
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by AlusiNkeIzizi: 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Let me use this medium to first of all give respect to the MEN who submit their lives to put their respective countries in front embarassed embarassed

Now, on our part as male civilians and redpillers alike, i feel we are betraying these millitary men by not warning them about getting involved at all with women! undecided

The funny part of all these is that women actually know what they are doing, these biittches actually think ahead! As a millitary man who can just be called to duty at anytime, his life is 50-50. What these evil gender do is to make do with whatever time they get in the absense of their millitary spouce, invite another guy into her husband's house, commit adultery on the matrimonial bed for as long as it can take and then when the millitary man finally dies, she takes everything he left behind and either continue from where she stopped or just look for the next best thing!!

No man deserves this treatment, it gets worse when its a millitary man.
No Biittch Deserves The Ring! Go MGTOW!!!

Still Typing

Carry on man. Never stop spreading the word. REDPILLER FOR LIFE!!

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2021
This thread shows your ignorance!!!! grin grin grin
Omg, I stayed in the barrack for over a year and many military men are so promiscuous!!! Do you know how some of them go about sleeping with anything in skirt? As a corps member, I knew I had to stand my ground because I was very sure corper come, corper go but officers/soldiers go remain. They themselves know, that's why they have many children wherever some of them go.
I do not want to go into details about what I witnessed in the barracks for some reasons but know that some military personnel are more promiscuous than their wives. Chai! I don't want to recount those days o.
My military friends even gisted me about some men they knew who had over 20 kids, always leaving offsprings wherever they went. Thank God for being strong-willed and the fact that I served with the then commanding officer of a battalion and they knew not to even try nonsense with me, they would have disturbed me more than they did.
Ask military men to gist you about their sexcapades before creating a thread on this matter. If na something else wey I no know about now I for ignore but this one? Naaaaaaaaaaaaaa, imagine a military personnel whose wife is elsewhere bringing out his disgusting penis to self-service in the presence of a young person and even asking to have sex with her....
Aish! Story plenty, they're even more promiscuous than you can think of.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by womenareapess: 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I guess this thread will answer the question; Why Today's Women Suddenly Grow Attraction For Millitary Men. Its not because he is bound to be a better husband or a protective one. Its because she can live wildly and still be entangled to him for every support! Instead of looking for simps, why not look for a man who has to simp by default and ultimately has no other choice but to simp A.K.A Millitary Men

If you are a millitary man in the Nigerian Army, Navy, or Airforce, pls i beg you, do not even think of having anything serious with any woman. Those sluuts will actually come running to you because they already have it all mapped out! Do not fall for it, its for your own good! undecided
Be Wise.
I'll consider this a personal message to every millitary men out there, because as for this post, they should be lucky to know Nairaland. undecided

TRP S GOLDEN!!
or rather, got nothing to do with those baboons called Naija women undecided
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by alphaNomega: 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I'll be my very own hypocrite if i get married.
. This is small pikin talk.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by jaystefan: 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2021
luvmijeje:
What's your business in it? A bloody civilian having the gut to advise our men in uniforms.

look at this idiot we civilians are paying his salary is talking anyhow when you see unknown gun men now you go pull your uniform con claim civilian

stupid boots on the ground

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
Polynek:
I don't need to do dat, you already know the truth grin I ll agree with you wen u say %80 out of %100, jox give out the percentage not all of Dem dax wat am trying to say
Ok!
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2021
Biittches be appearing up in this thread and be talking like i'm lying, like they actually deserve something worthwhile but the fact remains that they don't and thats on PERIOD!!

80% of females who come up to troll or rather "Talk Sense Into Me" are even guilty of one or two of what i have criticize them about here. They can't deny it so what the point of even trying to listen to them?

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by HillaryNelo(m): 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Biittches be appearing up in this thread and be talking like i'm lying, like they actually deserve something worthwhile but the fact remains that they don't and thats on PERIOD!!

80% of females who come up to troll or rather "Talk Sense Into Me" are even guilty of one or two of what i have criticize them about here. They can't deny it so what the point of even trying to listen to them?
Ma broda take am easy nah redpill, redpill e be like say women don dupe u b4
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:31pm On Oct 17, 2021
HillaryNelo:
Ma broda take am easy nah redpill, redpill e be like say women don dupe u b4
You cannot understand.
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You cannot understand.
I saw how those vaginarians destroyed your other thread and are calling the mods to ban you, the best is for you to ignore them like they don't exist
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by spartan117(m): 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Well can you prove me wrong
You sound like a broken record bro.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
I saw how those vaginarians destroyed your other thread and are calling the mods to ban you, the best is for you to ignore them like they don't exist
As you can see, that has been my movement as of recent. I deserve better than wasting my time on wh0res, they are simply not worth it!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by AlusiNkeIzizi: 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
As you can see, that has been my movement as of recent. I deserve better than wasting my time on wh0res, they are simply not worth it!

Fortunately I've got a different strategy. You keep spreading the word until Nov. 1st and these bitches that fail to understand that they must not speak among men, much less in a redpill thread will be chastised accordingly.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2021
AlusiNkeIzizi:

Fortunately I've got a different strategy. You keep spreading the word until Nov. 1st and these bitches that fail to understand that they must not speak among men, much less in a redpill thread will be chastised accordingly.
I don't intend on stopping even after november 1st.
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by HillaryNelo(m): 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You cannot understand.
then make me understand if fit support ur parol
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by Ssoil(f): 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
you should go for therapy bro, seriously you need help

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by Ssoil(f): 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

Seek help! Go for therapy, you will heal

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by AlusiNkeIzizi: 11:18pm On Oct 17, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I don't intend on stopping even after november 1st.
Good!
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by luvmijeje(f): 4:00am On Oct 18, 2021
jaystefan:

look at this idiot we civilians are paying his salary is talking anyhow when you see unknown gun men now you go pull your uniform con claim civilian

stupid boots on the ground

Oloshi! You that cannot feed yourself is coming online to form rich man. God go punish you.
Re: This Is Why Millitary Men Should NEVER Even Consider Women In Anyway!! (photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Anticipate 1st Of November!!
Something Big Is Launching From TheGidRedpiller!
Like play like play we no see the something big

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ugly Girls Marry Every Saturday? And The Pretty Ones Do Ashebi? / 5 Reasons You Should Date Tall Girls. / Woman Spotted Urinating On Bridge In Broad Daylight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.