Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. (4694 Views)

I Can’t Date You If You’re Not Gonna Get Me The Rolls Royce - Lady Shares / Please Help Me! I Think I'm Getting Attracted To Bad boys (photos) / She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
Polynek:
What makes it bad to leave the world without offspring?
He just have to so that his own lineages wouldn't fade into oblivion.
Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
Mcslize:

You right. Little percentage. But if OP must marry, I will advise him to look outside Nigeria and try other Africa countries. The possibility of finding a better woman in those low key Africa countries like Rwanda, Botswana, ethiopia, Tanzania is higher. And I heard their women do support their men alot.

True. they are highly supportive and caring
Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by ThePatriotic: 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2021
Some people are demarketing Nigerian women while subtly promoting women from another region. Are you from those countries?
There are good and bad people everywhere. There are exceptionally virtuous Nigerian women and I'm gonna marry one of them. If you have been repeatedly dating the wayward ones, maybe your selection criteria is wrong or you yourself is the problem for attracting only the bad ladies in the society.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by Starz825(m): 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
The truth is that there are more wrong women than right women out there, I do have a close friend that was habouring this same thought of not getting married after dating girls that took him for granted because he was extremely nice, presently he's happily married to a Tanzanian girl with kids and currently based in Canada.

the op shouldn't give up though, there are still little percentage of women out there that are lovely and wifeable.
Ehhn...
Women outside of the country na...not Nigeria
Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by FunnyDude(m): 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
Op how old are you?

Most kids with phone these days saying BS

1 Like

Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
Funny!.

I don't just found relationship of any sort, male friendship inclusive, amusing talkless of marriage...... Well, I once decided to either just have a child from any means available or just use my virginity to serve the Good Genius.

Last last, happy marriage is not for everyone. And that's 10 million dollars truth.
Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by Vaiki(m): 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
HumansFailedMe:
With the shit women do out there. Honestly, I can't cope with it. I care about my mental health.
I can't put myself in that position of men whose wife are been bleeped by another man.

If I can get a baby mama. I'm good to go. I will run away from Manipulations and all.

In the way back, in the days of our mum, a woman's bragging right is she suffering with a man and building him up. Financially, Mentally and Socially.
But this Era, the women in this era's bragging right is to destroy a man. Bring in down, Financially, Mentally, Socially and Spiritually.

Honestly, I'm not ready for all this. I don't think I will be part of Marriage. I'm not sure. All this women of the days only want to get a big wedding and brag. After that, during the marriage, they go around and comb all dicks they meet on their way.

I'm sorry I can't cope. I've tried ordinary Relationship and I've seen hell. I can't do the marriage thing. It's not for everybody. Honestly.

Added: See the video i just watch on Twitter of the Twerker Janemena. Being f**cked by prince kpokpori.
Imagine a married woman.
So on and so forth. Bro, leave me. I'm not getting married.
Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by Justbehave(m): 4:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
I'm so happy. 3 kids from 3 different babymamas.Living a good life without women dramas. My 3 kids are here with me since after school yesterday spending the weekend.
I just dey laugh. Lol.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by Vaiki(m): 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
HumansFailedMe:
With the shit women do out there. Honestly, I can't cope with it. I care about my mental health.
I can't put myself in that position of men whose wife are been bleeped by another man.

If I can get a baby mama. I'm good to go. I will run away from Manipulations and all.

In the way back, in the days of our mum, a woman's bragging right is she suffering with a man and building him up. Financially, Mentally and Socially.
But this Era, the women in this era's bragging right is to destroy a man. Bring in down, Financially, Mentally, Socially and Spiritually.

Honestly, I'm not ready for all this. I don't think I will be part of Marriage. I'm not sure. All this women of the days only want to get a big wedding and brag. After that, during the marriage, they go around and comb all dicks they meet on their way.

I'm sorry I can't cope. I've tried ordinary Relationship and I've seen hell. I can't do the marriage thing. It's not for everybody. Honestly.

Added: See the video i just watch on Twitter of the Twerker Janemena. Being f**cked by prince kpokpori.
Imagine a married woman.
na so

Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by Polynek(m): 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
So are u saying all the pple dat have left Dix Earth has offspring? grin of course no, jox tell me is ur cultural value is not applicable to every where in the world
Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by amadaovie(m): 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:

and what's happens if it doesnt? Will it bring him back to life or what?

I can only consider your opinion if he happens to be the only child of his parents.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by AfroKnight: 6:38pm On Oct 17, 2021
emmyluizzz:

trust me you have not met the right woman....
good women are out there ..I know

na oloshos you dey date as girlfriend

how can you compare Jane Mena to other girls out there...are you mad....abi you no know say Jane Mena na confirm oloshos... marriage can not even change her

becareful young man...make I no send you internet slaps

One pastor married an undercover Olosho. He only discovered the truth when their child turned out to be SS. He is AA and she is AS. The evidence was what made her admit to all the rumours he had been hearing.

The ancestors say marriage is like shopping in stark darkness.

Even though there are red flags like in Jane Mena’s case, there are some hidden attributes that time alone can reveal.

Create a law that requires married women in Nigeria to conduct paternity tests and show their husbands the results. My brother, you would have a nationwide protest.
Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by Loveknitting: 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2021
HumansFailedMe:

Surely I will have a baby mama. But see that marriage thing. Count me out. I can have it with a woman from another country. But never Nigeria. Because I already know every formats Nigeria women play. See bro I just can't .

You have met and known all of nigeria women?
Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by Reggaemich(m): 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
In respective of women being cheaters

There are still Good women out there, at least let's give them the benefit of Thought.

Because Na woman BORN us all
Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
HumansFailedMe:

Imagine a married woman.

You can quietly take your decision without letting the world know.
Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by Stargurl20(f): 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
Men being served the very dose of their medicine ranting.
Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by Bunmhi(f): 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
Dem don show op shege grin. See no be only your place e dey rain oo nah everywhere, men are also wicked. Why men sef they Bleep married woman? Dem no get conscience?
Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by biddostandard: 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2021
musa234:
You can quietly take your decision without letting the world know.
Musa e no disturb you nah he's just sharing his opinion it's not a bad thing na ,the op is on point tho I'm not getting married either just a kid from a baby is okay

1 Like

Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by biddostandard: 9:30pm On Oct 17, 2021
Bunmhi:
Dem don show op shege grin. See no be only your place e dey rain oo nah everywhere, men are also wicked. Why men sef they Bleep married woman? Dem no get conscience?
lol y married woman dey open puna,well wetin concern me wahala for who dey marry
Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by ednut1(m): 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
No one cares
Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by Lightway: 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
HumansFailedMe:

Imagine a married woman.

It's a lie

Share the link to the video
Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
Is this TheGidRedpiller in disguise? grin grin grin
Oga, promiscuity exists amongst men as well. Who go cheat, go cheat and no be by gender so carry your 'what women do' comot.
There are happy homes, there are homes in turmoil. There are homes where the woman is faithful but the man is a pure cheat and vice-versa.
It's nobody's loss if you decide not to get married, everybody get wetin be im own problem.
Live your life however you want it and let others live theirs. Don't make it look like some men don't cheat abeg.
Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by vpaymoney(m): 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
Xxmate needed in osogbo. Make sure you are sound health-wise b4 u DM. My number in my siggy
Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by pansophist(m): 10:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
Nigerian passport is a punishment in itself. One can't go to any place meaningful with it. I would have recommend some nice countries for the op to spend few months in, and you'll meet sweet women that would make relationship great again.

I notice something amongst influential countries. Like the US, UK, and Nigeria (amongst Africa), and men from these countries complains bitterly about their women. American and British men are for example are scattered all round south East Asia searching for wife, and they marry and stay there with them, not coming back home to avoid negative influence on their wife.

But they have options to travel. If you fit find your way enter Brazil, Mexico or Slovenia, you'll see women that are still very traditional, and will add value to your life positively, not see you as a walking wallet. Especially Slovenia. Make you born future models. Fine, creamy, mulatto kids. I've been to this places, so I'm given you first hand experiences. But until then, sorry you hear? No vex.

10 Likes

Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:27am On Oct 18, 2021
pansophist:
Nigerian passport is a punishment in itself. One can't go to any place meaningful with it. I would have recommend some nice countries for the op to spend few months in, and you'll meet sweet women that would make relationship great again.

I notice something amongst influential countries. Like the US, UK, and Nigeria (amongst Africa), and men from these countries complains bitterly about their women. American and British men are for example are scattered all round south East Asia searching for wife, and they marry and stay there with them, not coming back home to avoid negative influence on their wife.

But they have options to travel. If you fit find your way enter Brazil, Mexico or Slovenia, you'll see women that are still very traditional, and will add value to your life positively, not see you as a walking wallet. Especially Slovenia. Make you born future models. Fine, creamy, mulatto kids. I've been to this places, so I'm given you first hand experiences. But until then, sorry you hear? No vex.
You said it all my guy grin
Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by Pumpumking: 9:07am On Oct 18, 2021
Bunmhi:

so u being pretending all this times?...
U wannnnto fokk? Am free. U WANT? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by Teekay21(m): 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
HumansFailedMe:

Imagine a married woman.
My brother we dey on the same side, honestly you are perfectly correct
Apart from what you mention about what girls always do, there are lot more about it so even I will not yet married it better I have a baby mama and move on with my life
I wish all guys see the way they are and their true nature
Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by HumansFailedMe(f): 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
Teekay21:

My brother we dey on the same side, honestly you are perfectly correct
Apart from what you mention about what girls always do, there are lot more about it so even I will not yet married it better I have a baby mama and move on with my life
I wish all guys see the way they are and their true nature
Honestly
Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by Farfalla(f): 12:22am On Oct 20, 2021
HumansFailedMe:

Out of curiosity, did the suffering yield any positive result(s) for her?
Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by Farfalla(f): 12:58am On Oct 20, 2021
HumansFailedMe:

If you feel you cannot cope with the dynamics of marriage or/and you feel that it's an outdated institution, it's okay to stay single. Marriage is not for everyone to be honest, particularly not for an individual who believes that women are inferior to the "logical" gender.

HumansFailedMe:

I rate my fellow man above women
. Even during offering help and grants, Gifts and every. But I'm not gay I was just Redpill.

Now that you know how difficult it is to trade off your peace of mind for an individual who is offering you a raw deal, hopefully you will be more empathetic towards the women who also feel that way.

I hope you will not tag them bitter feminists for having similar experiences as yours.
Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by HumansFailedMe(f): 8:35pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Lady Everyman Will Want To Marry. / I Feel Like I'm In A Bondage Emotionally / A Debate On "Sex Before Marriage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.