Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. (4731 Views)

I Can’t Date You If You’re Not Gonna Get Me The Rolls Royce - Lady Shares / Please Help Me! I Think I'm Getting Attracted To Bad boys (photos) / She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by Kobojunkie: 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Your choice bro, but make sure you have a baby mama at least, it's bad to leave the world without an offspring
Why is it bad to leave the world without an offspring? undecided
Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by Hayee(f): 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2021
emmyluizzz:

trust me you have not met the right woman....
good women are out there ..I know

na oloshos you dey date as girlfriend

how can you compare Jane Mena to other girls out there...are you mad....abi you no know say Jane Mena na confirm oloshos... marriage can not even change her

becareful young man...make I no send you internet slaps
lie lie he will see a good woman and still treat her like trash cheesy cheesy cheesy
Men are addicted to gold diggers cheesy cheesy
Re: I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. by HumansFailedMe(f): 10:54pm On Nov 22, 2021
Hayee:
lie lie he will see a good woman and still treat her like trash cheesy cheesy cheesy
Men are addicted to gold diggers cheesy cheesy

Because you're a Gold digger

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Backside Challenge / What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? / Ten Ways To Know You’re Dating A Real Man??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.