Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre (48872 Views)

Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes / Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Sakamaje: 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
This kpokpogiri saga has taught me that any man can fvck any woman (married or single, celebrity or not), as far as he is buxed up. I pity we men with wives.

18 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Adakintroy: 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
Na wah for worldly thinking. If you are a christains in this world.i mean real christains, you weh ahead of the curve.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by chukwuibuipob: 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
sad Useless criminal.Let d goat go try this with omo mushin,okoko,Agege if those ones will not use broken bottle draw owu tribal mark/comot one ear sad

3 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by ThEGodFaThEr105: 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ginaz:
Kpokpogri is so foolish. Sleeping with someone’s wife and still have guts to brag about it .
So Kpokpogiri is so foolish but Janemena is a virtuous wife?
Women..............ahhh!
Hypocrites and birds of a feather.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Ronnnie: 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
Bukasint:
Ordinary small cheating way Janemena do the whole internet wan scatter say because she be married woman... Married Men done dey cheat since time immemorial nobody dey scatter Internet or wan crucify them. Abeg make una leave Janemena alone.
To cheat some more or what....
The way this generation see immorality as nothing serious is alarming...
She cheated on her husband not once or twice but multiple times and you still defend her....wow

10 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Empress2014(f): 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
googlepikins:
How old is this Prince sef??
42years old

3 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by ThEGodFaThEr105: 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2021
Bukasint:
Ordinary small cheating way Janemena do the whole internet wan scatter say because she be married woman... Married Men done dey cheat since time immemorial nobody dey scatter Internet or wan crucify them. Abeg make una leave Janemena alone.
See them..........
Them plenty full ground
Awon Obirin, Awon Alayemasanfanmi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Temptee101(m): 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2021
Nwodosis:
Sex is not complete until the third person hears it!

You dey mind those overfed baby idiots.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by femi4: 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2021
Sakamaje:
This kpokpogiri saga has taught me that any man can fvck any woman (married or single, celebrity or not), as far as he is buxed up. I pity we men with wives.
Go n make money

4 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by femi4: 5:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
Bukasint:
Na them

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by googlepikins: 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2021
Empress2014:
42years old

Ridiculous, if 42 years old man is acting like a small boy, what's truly his age. So therefore 42 - 20 = 22. that's his real age.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by meobizy(f): 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
The apology lasted until a frienemy released the audio. Maybe the Nigerian police tapped his line and are releasing these discussions to frustrate his life. Janemena being amazing in bed is nothing new and a boost to her market.

5 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by blaise26abj(m): 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2021
Davash222:
You can't get married to an Olosho and expect her kpekus to be solely yours.

One girl wey boys dey use rest for street, one foolish boy for street come personalize the girl. Polish the girl, carry her go Kenya for vacation, bought her exotic wears and all that, come still get mind dey upload the photos for social media. Girl wey dem just give am make em taste o.

How do you expect such kpekus to be yours forever after marriage?

It's foolishness to personalize public property.

But our politicians have been personalizing all our public properties and nothing has happened .
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Orpe7(m): 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2021
emkz:
I watch the video o. Kpokpogrigri fûck and refûck that married woman without pity.

And how does this help ur future?

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Navalsadiq(m): 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
Men should be mindful of who they marry

The type of woman you marry is very

important.it can make or destroy you in micro seconds

A woman who has the habit of messing around before marriage is most certain to Bleep around after marriage

15 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Sakamaje: 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
femi4:
Go n make money

Sorry o Dangote, I don hear. I dey on my grind nigga.

8 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by AfroKnight: 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
Damn!

Cuckolded by his wife’s friend.

Damn!

Shey person go marry like this?

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Davash222(m): 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
Sirjamo:
I am surprised that people are surprised to know that a tweker is also an adulterer
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
Like, Sorry for fucking your wife........... embarassed

The next day:

I am no more sorry for fucking your wife. Deal with it angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by HolyStriker(m): 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2021
Bukasint:

Olosho grin

8 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by SmartPolician: 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2021
fourboys:
This is one of the reason I advise our men to always marry a virgin, but no dey go find one intergram model embarassed, wey dey share her nude pics and video steady,
Let me tell u, if u marry a virgin, 80percent of ur problems are gone, her nude vid no go surfix, her ex no go disturd ur marriage and most importantly DNA is not needed at all. Any girl that doesn't fvck around now and remained a virgin in our world today will surely give u peace of mind.

#teamvirgin#

Virgins are hard to find, bros.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Kajaard: 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
Empress2014:
42years old

A fool at 40 is a fool forever. If at 42 he still acts and behaves like a kid, he is gone for good. A lost cause.

5 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by humilitypays(m): 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
Bukasint:
Why men are angry is because you ladies lie and form a lot like u lot dont love to fvck even more than guys, thats why its a big deal to men. Why not be free and share the pussy round so every guyman can have a taste and shut up, and no man will be shocked to hear that a dating, engaged or married lady cheated, huh grin shocked

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by malvisguy212: 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
post=106820535:

You made such a good apology and when your audio was leaked you went ahead to delete the apology from social media?!

Well, no one on this forum know what transpired with you, KingTonto and Janemena.
Make una just continue to dey wash una dirty laundry out there, people will continue to blow air and dry it for you, dem get una time!

As for us @[/b], we have more important and better things doing.

[b]We only hope this boy won't go to jail las las if he continues all this foolishness and stupidity.
Hell hath no fury, like........... !

Will you keep shut right there kiddo?
Better use your time for something that will make your future bright and make momsy proud of you and leave rubbish news alone!
Our kobo!
since you love to Read lies, why not save the apology latter and be reading it everyday. the reason why he delete the latter is because he is guilty of the accusation, but wrote letter trying to look innocent. thank God the Truth prevail
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Dchampion65: 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
The word 'marriage', 'love', 'friendship' are bastardised.

Season of sextape and sex audio leakages.

Animals are far better than some human being.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Omicron007: 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
[s]
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members
[/s]

Cry

8 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by RichAbujaGuy: 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
Hmmm, now my eyes shine. Dem had a three-some with Tonto doing the filming. When dem tire of Mr Stud the prince, all hell broke loose. I wonder if they had orgy sessions with Mr Andre invited. grin
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by sylve11: 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
fourboys:
This is one of the reason I advise our men to always marry a virgin, but no dey go find one intergram model embarassed, wey dey share her nude pics and video steady,
Let me tell u, if u marry a virgin, 80percent of ur problems are gone, her nude vid no go surfix, her ex no go disturd ur marriage and most importantly DNA is not needed at all. Any girl that doesn't fvck around now and remained a virgin in our world today will surely give u peace of mind.

#teamvirgin#

loud am.......... cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by AbijaJ: 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
This kpokpogiri will not make heaven o. Some husbands sef never fvck dia wives reach up to 30times, yet hin don fvck another man wife pass dat many times. Smh.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by adebisiema(m): 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
Davash222:
You can't get married to an Olosho and expect her kpekus to be solely yours.

One girl wey boys dey use rest for street, one foolish boy for street come personalize the girl. Polish the girl, carry her go Kenya for vacation, bought her exotic wears and all that, come still get mind dey upload the photos for social media. Girl wey dem just give am make em taste o.

How do you expect such kpekus to be yours forever after marriage?

It's foolishness to personalize public property.
Girl wey we dey share for street, e reach ur turn u give am belle
comrade no be so Dem dey do things oo

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Looking Like An African "goddess" In New Stunning Photo / Cynthia And Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Wedding Cake Is Awesome! / Seal And His Son Visit Femi Otedola And His Family (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.