Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:01 AM

Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre (49025 Views)

Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes / Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by tnerro1(m): 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
fourboys:
This is one of the reason I advise our men to always marry a virgin, but no dey go find one intergram model embarassed, wey dey share her nude pics and video steady,
Let me tell u, if u marry a virgin, 80percent of ur problems are gone, her nude vid no go surfix, her ex no go disturd ur marriage and most importantly DNA is not needed at all. Any girl that doesn't fvck around now and remained a virgin in our world today will surely give u peace of mind.

#teamvirgin#

What of those abokii girls way dey fvck for ass so as to maintain pvssy virginity?

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Ghostnick: 8:15pm On Oct 17, 2021
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by TemmyT002(m): 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
fourboys:
This is one of the reason I advise our men to always marry a virgin, but no dey go find one intergram model embarassed, wey dey share her nude pics and video steady,
Let me tell u, if u marry a virgin, 80percent of ur problems are gone, her nude vid no go surfix, her ex no go disturd ur marriage and most importantly DNA is not needed at all. Any girl that doesn't fvck around now and remained a virgin in our world today will surely give u peace of mind.

#teamvirgin#

Nothing like I am not satisfied
I did not come
I had an ex whose dick was bigger than yours
You are not doing it well
Learn how to do it.
The sex is boring
Etc.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by themanderon: 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
Shameless adults making a complete mockery of their generation.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Ofadaman(m): 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
Sakamaje:
This kpokpogiri saga has taught me that any man can fvck any woman (married or single, celebrity or not), as far as he is buxed up. I pity we men with wives.

You're just finding this out.

I'm in talks with a married woman and I can see she's denied of romance and sex, so they'd likes seek t out , the thing is I'm never going to lay with a married woman,but fucking any woman these days is so easy, just patience and money.. nothing more

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
fourboys:

#teamvirgin#

You won't have to worry about phallus enlargement pill so as to please anyone
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
Davash222:
You can't get married to an Olosho and expect her kpekus to be solely yours.

One girl wey boys dey use rest for street, one foolish boy for street come personalize the girl. Polish the girl, carry her go Kenya for vacation, bought her exotic wears and all that, come still get mind dey upload the photos for social media. Girl wey dem just give am make em taste o.

How do you expect such kpekus to be yours forever after marriage?

It's foolishness to personalize public property.

This is so funny and I genuinely don't know what to say anymore.

Tonto tried to personalize a public property too just that she was lucky not to have made it to the alter with the public property.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
Righteousness2:
ALMIGHTY FATHER Have Mercy on your Children and Liberate them from the Shackles, Bottles and Chains of Sexual Immorality!

The father lord you are calling upon left Nigeria some decades ago and the devil left too because he just couldn't stand the competitions and being relegated by the numerous demons in human form that domicile in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by fof1: 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
Niece:

https://punchng.com/tonto-dikehs-ex-lover-kpokpogri-deletes-apology-issued-to-janemenas-husband/

Are these People actually Sane or Deluded by Drugs or Confused by Past and False Passion?
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Hassanmaye(m): 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
OssyMalik:
Tonto Dike right now.....
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Mikol011: 10:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
If to say na the man commit, you for dey see comments like "i wonder what she will be going through now, "
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Hassanmaye(m): 10:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
Authoreety:

Terrible!

You are wicked.. You na real street. cheesy

If true.. Then kpokpogarri is a fool..
How some guys baang married women still baffles me
.is there a cause for it?
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Aganju849: 11:25pm On Oct 17, 2021
Mikol011:
If to say na the man commit, you for dey see comments like "i wonder what she will be going through now, "

All those dumb feminists are silent
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by saasala(m): 12:14am On Oct 18, 2021
fourboys:

#teamvirgin#

I laugh at you.

One woman who married as a virgin is currently cheating on her husband with my friend. Her reason? She has not tasted any dick in her life aside her husband's. She feels the need to explore and see how another man tastes like.

You marry woman a virgin no mean say dem no go fvck am.

I think I should create a topic on this seff.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by nkemoma(m): 12:18am On Oct 18, 2021
fourboys:

#teamvirgin#

Why do you choose to disturb the peace of the BOREHOLES that boys are managing

You are wicked o
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Elxandre(m): 12:20am On Oct 18, 2021
fourboys:

#teamvirgin#
Virgins don't send nudes? Virgins don't have exes?
A woman married as a virgin will definitely not be a nag or a liar or mean person?
You guys are funny sha.

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by aimmoney9: 12:25am On Oct 18, 2021
Davash222:

So, what do you call a married woman that keeps opening legs for single guys? Angel?
janemena grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by kapelvej: 12:55am On Oct 18, 2021
Nwodosis:
Sex is not complete until the third person hears it!
Who is the third person
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:58am On Oct 18, 2021
saasala:

I laugh at you.

One woman who married as a virgin is currently cheating on her husband with my friend. Her reason? She has not tasted any dick in her life aside her husband's. She feels the need to explore and see how another man tastes like.

You marry woman a virgin no mean say dem no go fvck am.

I think I should create a topic on this seff.

Tell am oooo..... as if them be saint!....

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by ddeola: 3:24am On Oct 18, 2021
Dis guy has finished emsef. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by AlphaSoul: 4:42am On Oct 18, 2021
emkz:
I watch the video o. Kpokpogrigri fûck and refûck that married woman without pity.
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Munzy14(m): 5:22am On Oct 18, 2021
fourboys:

#teamvirgin#
Marry virgin marry virgin...I hope you know a virgin with nasty and demeaning character is worst than an ashawo with a traditional woman vibe? lipsrsealed

In marriage, you keep your minds open...And pray you meet your bone/flesh...Regardless of whether virgin or not.

Don't focus on virgin and Ignore character...Beauty of woman is embedded in her character.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Munzy14(m): 5:25am On Oct 18, 2021
aimmoney9:
janemena grin grin grin grin
j
Smh...una get mouth sha...grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by bewla(m): 5:53am On Oct 18, 2021
Davash222:
You can't get married to an Olosho and expect her kpekus to be solely yours.

One girl wey boys dey use rest for street, one foolish boy for street come personalize the girl. Polish the girl, carry her go Kenya for vacation, bought her exotic wears and all that, come still get mind dey upload the photos for social media. Girl wey dem just give am make em taste o.

How do you expect such kpekus to be yours forever after marriage?

It's foolishness to personalize public property.
But tollgate lekki na one person they swallow the money now
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Guyman02: 7:30am On Oct 18, 2021
JBoss25:
Trying to date one sef, but her shakara strong
She doesn't want you to break her code as a virgin with your deceptive tongue
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Miller232: 8:06am On Oct 18, 2021
grin grin grin weyrey when she go pay the prize as she be isoko woman wey don Bleep you taya

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by AlphaCEO: 8:55am On Oct 18, 2021
Niece:

https://punchng.com/tonto-dikehs-ex-lover-kpokpogri-deletes-apology-issued-to-janemenas-husband/
Dayum! This is a disaster of
monumental proportions.

For every cause, there's an
effect.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by statutory: 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2021
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by ypungjaycoded: 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
The Moral of the story is don't be a simp
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Panda7: 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
Niece:

i have to put it up to most celebrity out there they have been a show of shame to our people, we have nothing to be proud of some of them, and I wonder how many people care to listen about their sexescape. they bring no dev to the people other than boasting of sex others have been having since since 6 or 7 and spam media spaces and then you look the statistics that the country is not even in top 15 developing african countries in any terms not even education. if I had their money maybe i be chasing degrees and fostering dev. they are weirdos and sickos tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Shows Her 'I Miss Him' Face / E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching "Agbada" In New Photos / Finest Pictures Of Tonto Dikeh, The Hottest Nollywood Actress/Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.