Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,525 members, 7,954,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre (49031 Views)

Tonto Dikeh To Janemena: Prince Kpokpogri Has Your Sex Tapes / Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Edusouls(m): 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
Packaged oloshos everywhere, men una go hear am..

5 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by APCNig: 6:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
He is saying "I don fucck am, I don fucck am naani. If she comes again, I go fucck am again. Even if the husband bring him Mama, I go fucck am join".

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Temptee101(m): 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
Plead:
Tonto dike is a bastard tho. Why did she bring Jane into this mess? She and Prince had issues, instead of her to limit her foolishness to prince she decided to drag down another person with her.

From what you put up there, one can make bold to say you encourage adultery

5 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by APCNig: 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2021
Davash222:
You can't get married to an Olosho and expect her kpekus to be solely yours.

One girl wey boys dey use rest for street, one foolish boy for street come personalize the girl. Polish the girl, carry her go Kenya for vacation, bought her exotic wears and all that, come still get mind dey upload the photos for social media. Girl wey dem just give am make em taste o.

How do you expect such kpekus to be yours forever after marriage?

It's foolishness to personalize public property.

It's the same thing that Jim Nwobodo did when he was Minister for Sports. Will you believe the useless man carried National Stadium very big central generator to him village for his useless mother's burial. Imagine, personalizing public property.

6 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by APCNig: 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2021
Temptee101:

From what you put up there, one can make bold to say you encourage adultery

So you are supporting what Tonto did. Tonto was dumped, she then decided to drag anyone's name she remembers. If you try that with me, I will send you 6-feet under the soil. I hate betrayers and traitors.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Dpundict: 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2021
For that nyash to be shaking like that when she is twerking, do you know the amount of grease, crude oil, akamu, and kneading that it takes? Abeg make una leave her for us wey need her o!! If her husband comot sef that will mean -1, because we wen wan chop queue up dey wait. Some of you blaming her now dey her followers dey wait for the next twerk video to drop. Abeg Jane no mind them. Na man wey get baby sense cause this one. Mature men chop and keep mute on it. I am an isoko and I doubt most of what I heard in the audio because if her husband fully paid her bride price and did the traditional stuff then she can't do shit with another man unless she has probably gotten some juju to avert the consequences of that act. Do you know it is a taboo for another man to touch a married woman's waist or step over her cloth too? These reasons makes me doubt it though it is possible the shit happened before her marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by twosquare(m): 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
Sakamanje...gods are not the ones in charge of taboos...humans are. They are the ones that will do the incantations and inflict others...they are also the ones that will go and report. These people are the ones upholding the tradition. Na only for village taboo dey work...not cities...people nowadays are hellish and stronger than demons. Forget grin grin grin

Dpundict:
For that nyash to be shaking like that when she is twerking, do you know the amount of grease, crude oil, akamu, and kneading that it takes? Abeg make una leave her for us wey need her o!! If her husband comot sef that will mean -1, because we wen wan chop queue up dey wait. Some of you blaming her now dey her followers dey wait for the next twerk video to drop. Abeg Jane no mind them. Na man wey get baby sense cause this one. Mature men chop and keep mute on it. I am an isoko and I doubt most of what I heard in the audio because if her husband fully paid her bride price and did the traditional stuff then she can't do shit with another man unless she has probably gotten some juju to avert the consequences of that act. Do you know it is a taboo for another man to touch a married woman's waist or step over her cloth too? These reasons makes me doubt it though it is possible the shit happened before her marriage.

9 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by goodnice: 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
That man should b mature...
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Temptee101(m): 6:22pm On Oct 17, 2021
APCNig:

So you are supporting what Tonto did. Tonto was dumped, she then decided to drag anyone's name she remembers. If you try that with me, I will send you 6-feet under the soil. I hate betrayers and traitors.

Had it not been that God used Tonto to expose that adulterous woman sexcapades, she'd still be fucccking that animal by now.

It's quite sad you don't recognise the hand of God when you see one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Arsenate(m): 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
Sakamaje:
This kpokpogiri saga has taught me that any man can fvck any woman (married or single, celebrity or not), as far as he is buxed up. I pity we men with wives.
Fair play to you, learning from the experience of others.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by speedchariot(m): 6:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kpokpogri in Ebira means A petty Boy. Why will a grown boy kiss and tell? Jane please carry your Cross.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by bizzibodi(m): 6:43pm On Oct 17, 2021
APCNig:
He is saying "I don fucck am, I don fucck am naani. If she comes again, I go fucck am again. Even if the husband bring him Mama, I go fucck am join".
Did he said that ...abeg Angel Righteousness i command you to blow d final trumpet!
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Apostlepee: 6:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
The suffix in her name prove everything.
Jane - mena. Most times is good we ask questions bf taking some action
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by CSTR2: 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
JBoss25:
Trying to date one sef, but her shakara strong
If her shakara no strong, you for no meet am as virgin.

You know how many boys dey her neck.?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by bizzibodi(m): 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
So Tonto knows all this thing & still swam with him.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by CSTR2: 6:49pm On Oct 17, 2021
Seriously, everything here shows that man cannot be wiser than God.

We are just trying to be woke and form strong head.

When he says flee fornication, e get why.

Forget say all of us dey fuccckkk, but na stupidity at the end.

I remember that nairaland Lady that said a former boyfriend blackmailed her for years with her sex tape and how God will delivered her from his hands.

And I am like God already asked us to flee from fornication.

Anything you see if you disobey, na you and your mama load to carry.

6 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Awoo88: 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
This kpokpogarri guy suppose go learn one or two lesson from churchhill

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Xbs1: 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
Oh
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by gbemishile: 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
I don't know why u guys dey blame tonyo dikeh o.
If u know say u dey live for glass house,u no suppose throw Stone.
Kpopkogri,u started the whole drama by releasing tapes
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by TheGift: 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
Davash222:

So, what do you call a married woman that keeps opening legs for single guys? Angel?

Whatever She is called , it doesn’t change the fact that the Man is walking and talking like a toddler. Stay focused.
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by UncleJudax(m): 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2021
Davash222:
You can't get married to an Olosho and expect her kpekus to be solely yours.

One girl wey boys dey use rest for street, one foolish boy for street come personalize the girl. Polish the girl, carry her go Kenya for vacation, bought her exotic wears and all that, come still get mind dey upload the photos for social media. Girl wey dem just give am make em taste o.

How do you expect such kpekus to be yours forever after marriage?

It's foolishness to personalize public property.
Don't re-decorate a hotel room. Check in and check out.

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Ushman333: 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
Shameless lowlife, trying to get fame via scandals grin
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Dshocker(m): 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
Chuopee:
I wonder what the husband is going through now

I think the most traumatized amongst them would be the Janemena
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Dshocker(m): 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
Spherical77:
That guy is an affliction

He doesn't even have money that much and sounds local. Wetin dem dey see for him body sef

Seriously I think it's high time i stop rating women. All in the bid to bear Mrs somebody. Even if it's Mrs idiot wink

They'd be consoling themselves with
I'd fix him
He's not that bad
Maybe other women didn't understand him
He loves me
Your past doesn't matter

And the worst of them all. "He's my choice"

I hail o... women dey marry

Tufia!

The guy is really loaded

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Kam2021: 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2021
It's possible that Jane never knew kpokpogarri recorded their affair..

Tonto should have just sent that in private to Jane and settle behind the scene..
Las Las Tonto be careful..dibia dey pass dibia...
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Jaqenhghar: 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2021
JBoss25:
Trying to date one sef, but her shakara strong

...and how do you know she is a virgin? She told you so or you took her for a test

1 Like

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Jaqenhghar: 7:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
fourboys:
This is one of the reason I advise our men to always marry a virgin, but no dey go find one intergram model embarassed, wey dey share her nude pics and video steady,
Let me tell u, if u marry a virgin, 80percent of ur problems are gone, her nude vid no go surfix, her ex no go disturd ur marriage and most importantly DNA is not needed at all. Any girl that doesn't fvck around now and remained a virgin in our world today will surely give u peace of mind.

#teamvirgin#
Then you are naive. Who told you virgins dont cheat in their husband's houses. Mtcheew. You are a learner

2 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Jaqenhghar: 7:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ronnnie:

To cheat some more or what....
The way this generation see immorality as nothing serious is alarming...
She cheated on her husband not once or twice but multiple times and you still defend her....wow
Siddon there make pant dey wear you. Married women cheating is more rampant than you think. I have had more married women come on to me hard than single girls. Single girls hear I'm married, they move ( not all) , married women don't give a shít. Im not talking of anyhow women either. Respectable women .. even a pastor's wife. So when next your mummy GO is laying hands on you , keep that in mind .... she just might be the one

4 Likes

Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by Jaqenhghar: 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
Empress2014:
42years old

and acti g like a 13 year old. SMH
Re: Prince Kpokpogri Deletes Apology Issued To Janemena’s Husband, Andre by allcomage: 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kpokri abi who doesn't know Tonto , if he wan make they dance naked in the market Square, Tonto go comot clothes first. I know there's smoke without fire when Janemena sister boasted that they shop kpokri money without shining her kpekus.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crossdresser, James Brown Now A University Student In The UK (Photo, Video) / Is Davido Throwing Shades At Timaya? / Finest Pictures Of Tonto Dikeh, The Hottest Nollywood Actress/Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.