Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,830 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda (7058 Views)

Where Are You Worshipping At Today? / God Brought Coronarvirus To Punish China For Idol Worshipping - Bishop Iboyi / Could This Be A Clear Definition Of Idol Worshipping? (See This Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by A001: 12:55am On Nov 02, 2021
Crystyano:

You know what??

Ask Otem if he thinks existence has a beginning

I don't think existence has a beginning
Do that yourself on his thread.
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by macof(m): 12:55am On Nov 02, 2021
Crystyano:

In the name of otem
he worships at the feet of his master otem grin
Young lad in desperate need of guidance

1 Like

Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by A001: 12:57am On Nov 02, 2021
Two retards making a fool of themselves in public.

Such a rarity grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by A001: 12:59am On Nov 02, 2021
If Otem is the cause of your misfortune in life, why not go to his thread and stop embarrassing yourself here?
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by macof(m): 1:04am On Nov 02, 2021
A001:

You and the kid you quoted reason alike.

Any smart person reading my posts you quoted will see where I clearly stated that when it comes to the origin of humanity, evolution is the only established scientific fact, not intelligent design (as stated in Otem's book, Olorun's creation story, Qur'an's, the Bible's).

In other words, intelligent design isn't a scientific fact (which I even stated in my posts you quoted).

But then, you obviously don't understand these clear statements.

If you use the dictionary more often, you'll find it easier to understand clear statements in English.
unfortunately no smart person would collaborate this considering you make affirmative statements then cannot support them when asked. Even positions and hypotheticals require a basis…something that led you to take hypothesis or position…you on the other hand are just an empty blob regurgitating what your master teaches and you run away from the point and start insulting when questioned

A person agreeing with you doesn’t make them smart and a person disagreeing with you doesn’t mean they need a dictionary. Take your own advice and get a dictionary…i don’t think it will help you though, you can’t even comprehend dictionary definitions anyway

1 Like

Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by A001: 1:05am On Nov 02, 2021
macof:
he worships at the feet of his master otem grin
Young lad in desperate need of guidance
This is your latest mischief and lie grin grin, quoting the mentally unstable kid.

I asked you the questions below to give proof of your assertions, but you can't answer them.

You had better stop embarrassing yourself on a public forum by using words you don't know their meaning.
A001:

Lols. You just continue to post nonsense.

What set beliefs is shared by a WhatsApp group of skeptics, atheists, agnostics, Christians, and Muslims?

Can you list them?

And which leader are they serving? Lols grin grin

This is comic relief!
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by A001: 1:08am On Nov 02, 2021
macof:
unfortunately no smart person would collaborate this considering you make affirmative statements then cannot support them when asked. Even positions and hypotheticals require a basis…something that led you to take hypothesis or position…you on the other hand are just an empty blob regurgitating what your master teaches and you run away from the point and start insulting when questioned

A person agreeing with you doesn’t make them smart and a person disagreeing with you doesn’t mean they need of dictionary. Take your own advice and get a dictionary…i don’t think it will help you though, you can’t even comprehend dictionary definitions anyway
Your problem is you don't know the difference between a claim, theory, position, and fact.

As far as you're concerned, those words all mean the same thing. Obviously, your mastery of English is atrocious.
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by macof(m): 1:09am On Nov 02, 2021
A001:

This is your latest mischief and lie grin grin, quoting the mentally unstable kid.

I asked you the questions below to give proof of your assertions, but you can't answer them.

You had better stop embarrassing yourself on a public forum by using words you don't know their meaning.
The dictionary definitions already answered this plus I was never talking about a WhatsApp group.
Another example of you shifting the point

Yea you cannot comprehend because you are underdeveloped
Maybe you only go by Otem’s definitions of wordscheesy

Im still waiting for the facts o cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by A001: 1:15am On Nov 02, 2021
macof:

The dictionary definitions already answered this plus I was never talking about a WhatsApp group.
Another example of you shifting the point
You were not talking of the WhatsApp group?

Maybe you should read your comments again because I clearly said yesterday that the only group of freethinkers and skeptics I belong to is that WhatsApp group, unless Nairaland is a cult, judging by your posts.
macof:

Im still waiting for the facts o cheesy
You don't know how to open threads on Nairaland?

When you learn how to do so, you'll see the historical facts in the right threads.
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by Nobody: 3:21am On Nov 02, 2021
A001:
Two retards making a fool of themselves in public.

Such a rarity grin grin grin

This is what I was saying

Calling people names doesn't mean you are right

2 Likes

Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by A001: 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2021
A fascinating read.

Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
maynia:

Your god couldn’t use the Christians to transports the gospels? He had to use killers? I i

We are talking about the SUPERNATURALS here so the way they reason totally differs from ours. Isaiah 55:8-9

God's word (Bible) was to be taken throughout the world for the Good News of God's kingdom to reach all people {Matthew 28:19-20; Act 1:8} but Satan wants to complicate things, that's why he quickly killed all the pioneers of Christianity and arranged his own agents and equipped them with politics to go ahead of the true Christians so that people worldwide will first of all get the useless, worthless, hopeless fallacies Satan fabricated, by the time the true Christians will get to you you've been misinformed already with fallacies from Satan.
So the Bible (mistranslated) and Satan's agent Antichrist is what people knew through those Crusaders not the real Christians or the Good News of God's kingdom. If i begin sharing with you now the Good News of God's kingdom i'm sure you'll be surprised because it totally differs from the nonsense and ingredients those Crusaders brought to you with political ambition as their real motive! smiley
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

We are talking about the SUPERNATURALS here so the way they reason totally differs from ours. Isaiah 55:8-9

God's word (Bible) was to be taken throughout the world for the Good News of God's kingdom to reach all people {Matthew 28:19-20; Act 1:8} but Satan wants to complicate things, that's why he quickly killed all the pioneers of Christianity and arranged his own agents and equipped them with politics to go ahead of the true Christians so that people worldwide will first of all get the useless, worthless, hopeless fallacies Satan fabricated, by the time the true Christians will get to you you've been misinformed already with fallacies from Satan.
So the Bible (mistranslated) and Satan's agent Antichrist is what people knew through those Crusaders not the real Christians or the Good News of God's kingdom. If i begin sharing with you now the Good News of God's kingdom i'm sure you'll be surprised because it totally differs from the nonsense and ingredients those Crusaders brought to you with political ambition as their real motive! smiley
God used killers to promote his gospel. Didn’t God know they were not true Christian when he used them? They maim and Killed innocents in Gods name and your god approve.
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Can God really protect anybody since he finds it out to protect the pioneers of Christianity?
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
maynia:

God used killers to promote his gospel. Didn’t God know they were not true Christian when he used them? They maim and Killed innocents in Gods name and your god approve.

You're still disturbing yourself with misinformation! smiley

Jesus used an illustration to foretell how this will happen:

A sower (Jesus) sowed fine seeds (Christianity) in his farm (earth) his enemy (Satan) oversowed the farm with weeds (AntiChrist) angels saw this happening and called Jesus' attention, he told them to allow both of them to grow till harvest time instead of going to uproot the weeds and mistakingly uprooting the fine seeds too.
So when both has grown up you can see clearly to distinguish between the fine seeds and the weeds, then the angels will begin separating the wheat from the weeds. Matthew 13:24-30

No botanist will hear this parable and miss the sense of it because if you allow weeds to keep growing along with fine seeds it will choke the fine seed till no one will be able to see the fine seeds anymore in the farm, what everyone will be seeing when you look from a distance is the weeds. That's exactly what happened to true Christianity, it was silenced and destroyed in the second century so that the AntiChrist took over and began taking it's fallacies everywhere that is the reason why people like you thought you knew Christianity.
For your information Christianity first came to your door when Jehovah's Witnesses first spoke to you about the Good News of God's kingdom. But you may mistake them for the usual Antichrist you knew before meeting them and start questioning them in line with what the AntiChrist taught you instead of listening to know what their message entails! smiley
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:41pm On Nov 02, 2021
maynia:

Can God really protect anybody since he finds it out to protect the pioneers of Christianity?

Protecting the pioneers of Christianity means nothing to the true God because whether they live long or short they will still die anyway. What really matters to God is how to protect His word (Bible) and that is what He did, despite all the killings God's word was preserved alive till today.
As for God's friends who died in that course they believe in the resurrection of the dead {Act 24:15} so what really matters to them is the everlasting life He (God) promised them not the worthless less than hundred years they will spend in the midst of evil people! Psalms 37:7-11

So the pioneers of Christianity are safe in God's memory book for a resurrection to life when all evidoers are gone! Malachi 3:16 compare to Revelations 20:15
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You're still disturbing yourself with misinformation! smiley

Jesus used an illustration to foretell how this will happen:

A sower (Jesus) sowed fine seeds (Christianity) in his farm (earth) his enemy (Satan) oversowed the farm with weeds (AntiChrist) angels saw this happening and called Jesus' attention, he told them to allow both of them to grow till harvest time instead of going to uproot the weeds and mistakingly uprooting the fine seeds too.
So when both has grown up you can see clearly to distinguish between the fine seeds and the weeds, then the angels will begin separating the wheat from the weeds.

No botanist will hear this parable and miss the sense of it because if you allow weeds to keep growing along with fine seeds it will choke the fine seed till no one will be able to see the fine seeds anymore in the farm, what everyone will be seeing when you look from a distance is the weeds. That's exactly what happened to true Christianity, it was silenced and destroyed in the second century so that the AntiChrist took over and began taking it's fallacies everywhere that is the reason why people like you thought you knew Christianity.
For your information Christianity first came to your door when Jehovah's Witnesses first spoke to you about the Good News of God's kingdom. But you may mistake them for the usual Antichrist you knew before meeting them and start questioning them in line with what the AntiChrist taught you instead of listening to know what their message entails! smiley
Story.
God was handicapped when those people were using his name to kill people. What a loving god cheesy

No religion has killed more people than Christianity, even Islam no reach.

1 Like

Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Protecting the pioneers of Christianity means nothing to the true God because whether they live long or short they will still die anyway. What really matters to God is how to protect His word (Bible) and that is what He did, despite all the killings God's word was preserved alive till today.
As for God's friends who died in that course they believe in the resurrection of the dead {Act 24:15} so what really matters to them is the everlasting life He (God) promised them not the worthless less than hundred years they will spend in the midst of evil people! Psalms 37:7-11

So the pioneers of Christianity are safe in God's memory book for a resurrection to life when all evidoers are gone! Malachi 3:16 compare to Revelations 20:15

God was handicapped when satan killed the pioneers and according to you foist fake Christianity. wink cheesy
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
maynia:

Story.
God was handicapped when those people were using his name to kill people. What a loving god cheesy
You see what i mean?
God wants His friends to live forever not just a lifetime that has expiration date! John 3:16
So what matters to Him is the personalities He will bring back to life when He has finally destroyed Satan and all evildoers! Job 14:13-15

No religion has killed more people than Christianity, even Islam no reach.

Very funny! cheesy
Jesus is the one called "Christ" he taught his followers to love and pray for the good of their enemies {Matthew 5:43-48} he taught them not to use weapons in settling issues {Matthew 26:52} he taught them to love their neighbours (non-believers) as themselves {Mark 12:28-31} so ask yourself if you now see people killing people and claiming they're followers of that same person will you (no matter how stupid) believe they're his real followers? cheesy
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2021
maynia:

God was handicapped when satan killed the pioneers and according to you foist fake Christianity. wink cheesy

God foretold that majority of His true worshipers will die in the hands of Satan's agents:

For this reason, I am sending to you prophets and wise men and public instructors. Some of them you will kill and execute on stakes, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues and persecute from city to city! Matthew 23:34

And so it happens just as God's word (Jesus) prophesied! smiley
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

God foretold that majority of His true worshipers will die in the hands of Satan's agents:

For this reason, I am sending to you prophets and wise men and public instructors. Some of them you will kill and execute on stakes, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues and persecute from city to city! Matthew 23:34

And so it happens just as God's word (Jesus) prophesied! smiley

So god intentionally wanted those prophets to die, so why still blame satan then?
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You see what i mean?
God wants His friends to live forever not just a lifetime that has expiration date! John 3:16
So what matters to Him is the personalities He will bring back to life when He has finally destroyed Satan and all evildoers! Job 14:13-15

Very funny! cheesy
Jesus is the one called "Christ" he taught his followers to love and pray for the good of their enemies {Matthew 5:43-48} he taught them not to use weapons in settling issues {Matthew 26:52} he taught them to love their neighbours (non-believers) as themselves {Mark 12:28-31} so ask yourself if you now see people killing people and claiming they're followers of that same person will you (no matter how stupid) believe they're his real followers? cheesy

Luke 22:36

New International Version
He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2021
maynia:

So god intentionally wanted those prophets to die, so why still blame satan then?

He is the Creator of all and He wants us to know the source and cause of our troubles on the earth, that's why He arranged for the book (Bible) to help us know how to avoid being part of the problems so that when He brings eternal punishment on all evidoers obedient mankind will be blameless. Until then what we need is warning on how to remain blameless! smiley
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:46pm On Nov 02, 2021
maynia:

Luke 22:36
New International Version
He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.

Jesus talked in parables so if you're not ready to learn from us (Jehovah's Witnesses) you can never understand what he meant.

Now read the remaining part of that story:

For I tell you that what is written must be accomplished in me, namely, ‘He was counted with lawless ones.’ For this is being fulfilled concerning me.” Then they said: “Lord, look! here are two swords.” He said to them: “It is enough.” Luke 22:37-38

Now ask yourself, is it swords that Jesus really want them to get one each or something else?
Remember he said in the previous verse:
"If you don't have a sword, sell your cloth and buy one" you and i know that the people with him in that place were 12 in number yet they brought out two swords and Jesus said "it is enough" definitely what he had in mind is not physical swords but something else. Later when they've been baptized with the Holy Spirit they discovered Jesus was talking about God's word not a physical SWORD!

Also, accept the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the spirit, that is, God’s word! Ephesians 6:17

Secondly if Jesus wants them to use swords why didn't he teach them how to use it by leading? Why did he rebuked Peter who used it when necessary? Matthew 26:52

Well if you must know the practical application of what our Master, Lord and King Jesus Christ meant in that verse, study Jehovah's Witnesses today and try to find out any of them from the smallest to the greatest who doesn't have a copy of the Bible (the spiritual SWORD) a Jehovah's Witness may not have costly clothing but you find him/her with his/her full copy of the Bible! John 17:17

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by A001: 7:52am On Nov 03, 2021
shocked

Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by A001: 12:11pm On Nov 03, 2021
The Yoruba religion based on Ifa doctrine is interesting.

While I don't subscribe to it or any religion specifically, I find the binary system of the Ifa corpus fascinating as shown in the number sixteen in the photo below.

Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by Olu317(m): 6:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
macof:

Why would you post something in public and tell people not to react? you can by all means feel uncomfortable with their reaction but you cannot tell me not to respond.

I asked you why take all that seriously, and you said because otem speaks facts. I am still waiting for the facts till now. Your inability to provide the facts from otem's book is what is getting you worked up.
to make it clear, if i was praising otem here you wouldn't say you didn't mention my moniker grin

You are the one who is confused and worked up, i am actually very calm and watching you embarass yourself.

i can see you are the one who needs a dictionary. you don't have to face grave consequences if you want to leave before your group becomes a cult. many cults allow members leave, if members are strong enough to resist the psychological hold the cult has on them.

you should take your advice and use a dictionary

critical thinking isn't my forte?? but it is yours

what critical thinking made you post this?

or this

Human who sows evil seeds,heaps up the reward upon his/her children thereafter ( irosunotua) . So stop usage vulgar words Mr. Man

1 Like

Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by Olu317(m): 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
A001:
The Yoruba religion based on Ifa doctrine is interesting.

While I don't subscribe to it or any religion specifically, I find the binary system of the Ifa corpus fascinating as shown in the number sixteen in the photo below.
Ifa is farther than being a religion. It is encompassing the whole purposefulness of mankind.

While the language identified as Yoruba itself emanated from Ifaodu. So,do not just see the binary angle only because it is less than 0.00000001% of what Ifaodu is made up because Ifaodu is the word of God.

Seriously no word you find in Yoruba Bible or the English bible's version which were not from Ifaodu. So, know when you have ability to speak Yoruba language, it means, you are invariably speaking the language of Ifaodu....

If you're a Christian, then it is means, you're worshipping Ori( creator). The strongest orisha which is superior to all lesser Orisha and has not and cannot be competed with from foundation of heaven and earth.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by A001: 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
Olu317:
Ifa is farther than being a religion. It is encompassing the whole purposefulness of mankind. While the language identified as Yoruba emanated from Ifaodu. So,do not just see the binary angle only because it is less than 0.00000001% of what Ifaodu is.

No word you find in Yoruba Bible or the English bible's version which were not from Ifaodu. So, know when you have ability to speak Yoruba language, it means, you are invariably speaking the language of Ifaodu....

If you're a Christian, then it is means, you're worshipping Ori( creator). The strongest orisha which is superior to all lesser Orisha and has not and cannot be competed with from foundation of heaven and earth.

Cheers
Yea, that's true.

1 Like

Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by macof(m): 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2021
Olu317:
Human who sows evil seeds,heaps up the reward upon his/her children thereafter ( irosunotua) . So stop usage vulgar words Mr. Man

Olu will you stop this nonsense of mentioning me to your senseless posts. What’s this ridiculous obsession Every week you look for my posts to send a senseless out of point response

Which vulgar words did you see in that my post you quoted?
Sows evil Wtf! What evil did you see in that post?

Stop looking for every opportunity to comment to my posts…your comments are out of point

1 Like

Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by A001: 11:10am On Nov 04, 2021

Re: Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda by Olu317(m): 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2021
macof:

Olu will you stop this nonsense of mentioning me to your senseless posts. What’s this ridiculous obsession Every week you look for my posts to send a senseless out of point response

Which vulgar words did you see in that my post you quoted?
Sows evil Wtf! What evil did you see in that post?

Stop looking for every opportunity to comment to my posts…your comments are out of point
Lol. Seemingly,you forget easily! Anyway, enjoy yourself .But stop condemning people's post if you have no idea over issue at hand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Fight Your Battles On Your Knees / Witchcraft Exposed / we are no longer under law but grace, but you do err christians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.