Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,551 members, 7,823,432 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ (82376 Views)

Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time / Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara / Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by otabaotaba: 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
Devil is very deceptive he will make u think u are enjoying even when u are dying in sin

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by abbaashiru(m): 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
Abeg Getat
post=106825626:

God bless him real good.

This is another reason you should Accept JESUS CHRIST as your Personal Lord and Saviour.......

After countless years of Jesus being in the spotlight,
The Devil had had enough.
He issued a challenge to Jesus; whoever writes the longest story on Microsoft Word wins.
Jesus accepts, and they get to it.
After hours and hours of frantic typing, there is suddenly a power cut.
The Devil is furious, whilst Jesus remains calm.
As soon as the power comes back, he boots up his computer and has lost all his work,
before seeing Jesus calmly typing from where he left off. Lucifer is not happy at all,
He was calling Jesus a cheat,
Then God intervenes, proclaiming Jesus the winner.

The moral of the story?
JESUS SAVES!!

wink wink wink
(Only the wise will understand wink)
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by jrusky(m): 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
Wonderful!!! God is great *AND* somebody gave his life too somewhere but went to buy *Automated Bow and Arrow* and murdered over 15 souls in one of the most peaceful country in the world.
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by bjtinz: 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
Great testimony! Jesus is Lord

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Adakintroy: 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
I came to this world to met the name Jesus trending. Some say it does not exist. I say now why would a thing that does not exist be the greatest name on earth.

If Christ is real there is a lot to be said. If it's not then more than half the world is delusional. Either way there is a lot to talk about in this world.
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Lamasta(m): 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
When a man is in Christ old things have passed away behold all things becomes new

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by FahBuLous: 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
you can put wool on a wolf all you want, it will never turn into a sheep...
Deputy God, well done o.. angry angry
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Elidrisy20: 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
I see no difference
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by neyoohhh: 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
Majority of those who jumped on the woke bandwagon are definitely going to regret.

You can't psychologically abuse your person without consequences.

Great for him!
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by boxypane(m): 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
Na u dey judge destiny ba? How come common sense seems delusional to some people.
Praise God for his life and not d other way round.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by seguno2: 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
SKhanmi:
He just exchanged one cult for another. The real transformation is in the heart/soul & known only to the dude & God. This physical comparison doesn't count. Any wolf can disguise.

God bless you real good for this revelation, which is not from flesh and blood but from the Holy Spirit, with us.
Shalom bro.
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by witworth(m): 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
Person wey only switch scope.
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Manshot1: 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
Person wey go still backslide
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by RightChannel: 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Eriokanmi: 9:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
Go and read about Saul who later never Paul in the bible...(that's if at all you believe in the bible) and you'd understand
why your narrative doesn't measure up.
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by rollywise(m): 9:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
The tattoos are still there.... lipsrsealed

They don't define him
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
Depressed101:
as you are God that forgives?
FahBuLous:
Deputy God, well done o.. angry angry
TenQ:
No Sir!
Who ever truly become saved by Christ is not a WASHED pig BUT a TRANSFORMED personality
Xilsbridalhouse:
Common, you are not God.
KusherAbel:
Very senseless and shallow comment
madridsta007:
Mr God how far?

are you? do we now have to be god to reply to threads on NL?!?!?!?!? the above is my opinion, you can take it or you can TAKE IT.

OKEMKPI:

Who is that who has said No when says Yes?
boxypane:
Na u dey judge destiny ba? How come common sense seems delusional to some people.Praise God for his life and not d other way round.

when that dude was tasting dikcs and taking dikc up his nyansh, you hypocrites were probably the ones abusing him, now he cut his hair and going to church, you guys are here talking ARRANT NONSENSE. that dude is probably still taking dikc up his nyansh after he leaves church today.

Jeezuzpick:
Hmmmm...... And which one are you? Wolf, or sheep?
Whatever you choose to say you are, remember we were all helpless, innocent babies when we were born.
We changed to become what we are now. Don't say change is impossible.
reealec:

God words I'll show mercy on to those I chose. Just because you sin differently doesn't mean you're different from him

abeg talk for your sheeple self and stop thinking that we are all brainless ignorant follow follow sheeples.

lexy2014:
Are u the shepherd? Are u a sheep or wolf?

i am a human being with a functioning brain, not afraid to use it and to think for my own self....that certainly doesnt need a religion/god to think for me.

god ko, odd ni!

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by seguno2: 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
DirtyGold:
Let him remove his shirt, I want to check something lipsrsealed

Personal conviction and/or any rehab center can clean anybody up... has nothing to do with Jesus.
However, if jesus was his reason, good for him!

What's tha business?

It may have something to do with Jesus Christ, as per the story. However, as you rightly said, there are many other routes to the same cleaning up.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by tenpipsperday: 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
The tattoos are still there.... lipsrsealed

Dude changed format. Offering box may be the target. I said MAY, I am not in any way judging anybody.
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by TenQ: 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
No Sir!
Who ever truly become saved by Christ is not a WASHED pig BUT a TRANSFORMED personality

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by liasmiram2567: 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
LionTiger:
A life without Christ is a shattered dream.
What about a life without Almighty God?
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Odzwale(m): 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
I see no difference
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Offpoint1: 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
More like before and after cured from madness
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Warricity: 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
Christ is sweet.
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by aalangel(f): 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
Gloryyy!!!!
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

are you? do we now have to be god to reply to threads on NL?!?!?!?!? the above is my opinion, you can take or you can TAKE IT.
No one is and such opinions are wrong as you know absolutely NOTHING about the guy or his future neither are you his Creator, so you have no right whatsoever to post such.

That’s not an opinion in the first place.
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by XXXXTENTACION: 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2021
rollywise:

They don't define him
But people will always judge based on your appearance... undecided
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Handsum64: 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2021
The criminals are in the church and you all know it

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by chukwuibuipob: 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2021
shocked sad grin wink Jesus is LORD cool.

Psalmz, REPENT from Ur scamming lifestyle.Go give jeff2010 his 180k sad sad

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Humanoid01(m): 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
Your heart is bitter. If you don't purge it of the evil thoughts you gather in it, it will turn black and plunge you into damanation someday.
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Debra911(f): 9:20pm On Oct 17, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Make i no talk wetin dey my mind but where is he making money more from now? The old ways or the new way....Because in this world now na money b d god on earth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter / TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) / Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.