Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ (82341 Views)

Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time / Before And After Photos Of 'Mad' Man Who Regained Sanity In Kwara / Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by GiftofJesus(f): 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
My dear don't say that ooo,what about Paul in the bible, God transformed his life nď and he became the greatest apostle of his generation

MrBrownJay1:
you can put wool on a wolf all you want, it will never turn into a sheep...

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
lexy2014:
Can u show me d hurt u are referring?
Can u also show me d enlightenment u are referring to?

if you were not butt hurt with what i wrote then instead of writing the nonsense you did earlier, you would bring a sound intelligent reply to debunk what i wrote. it was a simple message that has all you sheeple butthurt, as if its illegal to have an opinion on NL now.

lexy2014:
U haven't answered d question:
If u say u are a "human being with a functioning brain, not afraid to use it and to think for my own self....that certainly doesnt need a religion/god to think for me", what has that got to do with ur earlier comment below:

if you have english comprehension issues, then i cant help you with that. the above clearly answer your question.
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by BaSsMaN01: 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
So last last, bobo want go heaven....
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by sameks08(m): 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
There is always happiness in following Christ just try it and see

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by lexy2014: 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
SKhanmi:
He just exchanged one cult for another. The real transformation is in the heart/soul & known only to the dude & God. This physical comparison doesn't count. Any wolf can disguise.

How do u no that d guy is a wolf in disguise?
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by asapants: 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
A life without Christ if filled with crisis
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
GiftofJesus:
My dear don't say that ooo,what about Paul in the bible, God transformed his life nď and he became the greatest apostle of his generation

so you now believe that everyone that enters church and give their life to christ are "saved".. abi?! go tell that to the bastard in robe who was caught fukcing a married woman in his church....was this demon also saved or he was temporarily possessed by the devil?!

again, there are many demons in your churches, even your own criminals in robe (aka pastors) some of them are the devil, yet you are all here talking about some dude enters church so he is therefore saved...abeg!

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Ayula911: 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
Only to find him dancing soapy with big jombo
4 toilet ,*walks away silently*
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by lexy2014: 9:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

if you have english comprehension issues, then i cant help you with that. the above clearly answer your question.

Still doesn't answer d question:

If u say u are a "human being with a functioning brain, not afraid to use it and to think for my own self....that certainly doesnt need a religion/god to think for me", what has that got to do with ur earlier comment below:

you can put wool on a wolf all you want, it will never turn into a sheep...

In simpler terms, What's d correlation between putting wool, a wolf not turning into a sheep and u being a "human being with a functioning brain, not afraid to use it and to think for my own self....that certainly doesnt need a religion/god to think for me"?
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by lexy2014: 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

if you were not butt hurt with what i wrote then instead of writing the nonsense you did earlier, you would bring a sound intelligent reply to debunk what i wrote. it was a simple message that has all you sheeple butthurt, as if its illegal to have an opinion on NL now.

Pls take note of my requests again:

It says "show me...". U haven't shown me anything
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Someodds: 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
He changed his clothes and hairstyles and that makes him of Christ. When is hairstyles and choice of clothes makes one unbeliever or unrighteous?

The people who wrote most of the pages of the this bible did worst and yet most you cherished and adore them. Repentance is the heart and mind, not physical looks.
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
lexy2014:
In simpler terms, What's d correlation between putting wool, a wolf not turning into a sheep and u being a "human being with a functioning brain, not afraid to use it and to think for my own self....that certainly doesnt need a religion/god to think for me"?

dude...do i have to spell it for you? there are many criminals in church, there are many killers/thieves etc in churches who go there on sunday to clear their conscience and then go right back to their demonic lives on monday.... so if you want, you can praise and shout allelujah all you want, but i know better than to believe that as soon as someone enters church and say they give their life to christ, they automatically are changed and wont feel the need to kill, steal, lie OR take dikc up their nyansh any longer.
to each their own belief!
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by lexy2014: 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

dude...do i have to spell it for you? there are many criminals in church, there are many killers/thieves etc in churches who go there on sunday to clear their conscience and then go right back to their demonic lives on monday.... so if you want, you can praise and shout allelujah all you want, but i know better than to believe that as soon as someone enters church and say they give their life to christ, they automatically are changed and wont feel the need to kill, steal, lie OR take dikc up their nyansh any longer.
to each their own belief!

U haven't spelt anything out. Pls look at d question very well:

What's d correlation between putting wool, a wolf not turning into a sheep and u being a "human being with a functioning brain, not afraid to use it and to think for my own self....that certainly doesnt need a religion/god to think for me"?
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by EvangelistChuks(m): 10:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
The born again experience is a change of heart[ emotions,mind and will-Ezekiel 36:26] . It’s a total makeover of the former corrupted self. It’s a change of affections,desires,taste,hunger,lifestyle etc. It’s like a pig abhorring it’s craving for dirt and desiring instead a clean and neat space.
This a tip of what happens when one becomes GENUINELY born again. It’s a regeneration or transformation of heart.
If any man be in Christ,he is a new CREATION,old things are gone ,behold all things have become NEW.-2Corinthians 5:17.
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by lexy2014: 10:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
Someodds:
He changed his clothes and hairstyles and that makes him of Christ. When is hairstyles and choice of clothes makes one unbeliever or unrighteous?

The people who wrote most of the pages of the this bible did worst and yet most you cherished and adore them. Repentance is the heart and mind, not physical looks.

So if he repented, he should still be going about half naked?
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Lexusgs430: 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
Candidate for backsliding......... wink

Hin backsliding go pàss Michael Jackson own....... wink
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by lastchild: 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
I'm a born again, but not by my decision but by force
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by adolfHitler1934: 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
This is a boy and not a man.

Real men don't behave like Charly Boy.

Period!
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
lexy2014:
U haven't spelt anything out. Pls look at d question very well:

What's d correlation between putting wool, a wolf not turning into a sheep and u being a "human being with a functioning brain, not afraid to use it and to think for my own self....that certainly doesnt need a religion/god to think for me"?

let me try to spell it to you, as if you were a 5yr, as you seem a bit slow.... your xtian brainwashed brain believes that the above dude is saved just because he stepped into a church, my functioning brain doesnt. thus my statement:"you can put wool bla bla bla..."
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by lexy2014: 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

let me try to spell it to you, as if you were a 5yr, as you seem a bit slow.... your xtian brainwashed brain believes that the above dude is saved just because he stepped into a church, my functioning brain doesnt. thus my statement:"you can put wool bla bla bla..."

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by lexy2014: 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

Can u show me where we had a discussion and I told u d above which u attribute to me?
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Acidbath: 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2021
Looking like a responsible man now.

No one can tell me don't judge a book by it's cover with the first few pics. He was mad before.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2021
lexy2014:

again, i dont have to show you NOTHING, i am explaining it to you...you can get it or you can pretend that you dont understand by asking the same cheap question on and on. the above is my answer, you can take it or you can take it. just go back to the moment you decided to quote me...thats what i am referring to...if you dont know where that is...go back to this thread and see where you read my post, and instead of jejely passing by, you decided to take the time to quote me some nonsense... thats the HURT i am referring to duh...same thing with the enlightenment. duh!

now you can pretend to be stoopid and not understand, and you are entitled to thatr but i dont have any more time for your running around in circle childish BS.
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2021
lexy2014:

lexy2014:

Can u show me where we had a discussion and I told u d above which u attribute to me?

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by dazzlingd(m): 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2021
People can easily be fooled in this life
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by lexy2014: 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

again, i dont have to show you NOTHING, i am explaining it to you...you can get it or you can pretend that you dont understand by asking the same cheap question on and on. the above is my answer, you can take it or you can take it. just go back to the moment you decided to quote me...thats what i am referring to...if you dont know where that is...go back to this thread and see where you read my post, and instead of jejely passing by, you decided to take the time to quote me some nonsense... thats the HURT i am referring to duh...same thing with the enlightenment. duh!

now you can pretend to be stoopid and not understand, and you are entitled to thatr but i dont have any more time for your running around in circle childish BS.

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by lexy2014: 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Someodds: 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2021
lexy2014:

So if he repented, he should still be going about half naked?

Haven't you seen a well dressed person that's more evil and deadly? Looks doesn't determine Bros... well, congratulations to him though.
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by lexy2014: 10:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
Someodds:

Haven't you seen a well dressed person that's more evil and deadly? Looks doesn't determine Bros... well, congratulations to him though.

U haven't answered d question:

So if he repented, should he still be going about half naked?
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by Hassanmaye(m): 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2021
x123xlolls:
Jesus? Hmmm. All the same
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
lexy2014:

Re: Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
lexy2014:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Couple's Testimony At The Ongoing Shiloh 2016, Sparks Outrage On Twitter / TB Joshua Told David Lyon Not To Celebrate Until After Inauguration (Video) / Picture Of A Deeper Life Couple On Their Wedding Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.