Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Married People Still Meet Their First Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married People Still Meet Their First Love (421 Views)

"School Is A Scam"- SS2 Girls Say As They Run From School to Meet Their Boyfrien / How I Was Dumped By My First Love / Man Narrates How His First Love's Betrayal Has Made It Difficult For Him To Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married People Still Meet Their First Love by Tushmanny123: 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
Did you know married people still see their first love? Especially the women. It is unarguable that Women tend to be more emotional than men and hardly forget their romantic encounters with the opposite gender. They may forget their first love (after a long time) but it is almost impossible for them to forget the man they first had sex with.

If you have a short story similar to this thread please kindly share with us.
Re: Married People Still Meet Their First Love by Rhymer2020(m): 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2021
You are not far from the truth. My ex is finding it difficult getting married, coz she said she can't get her mind of me. I've tried severally to dissuade her of seeing me, she wount still agree. Anyway, I was the one that dis-virgined her. I still love her, just having issue of TRUST
Re: Married People Still Meet Their First Love by Sonnobax15(m): 5:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Married People Still Meet Their First Love by suffering: 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
I’ll keep this in mind.
Re: Married People Still Meet Their First Love by AmancalledGod: 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2021
Omo that's the kind of situation I'm into now, I'm The one that dis Virgin her, and we are still dating she love me even pass her mum sef lol, i love her as well and wish to marry her, but i just pray she no just fvck up in the nearest future
Re: Married People Still Meet Their First Love by adebisiema(m): 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
My first love has become a fairytale in my life. I was a little boy when we parted and till now I haven't "setted" my eyes on her😁😄

(1) (Reply)

Want To End All Your Dating Issues Overnight / What Socials Do You Use For Chatting Or Dating? / Is This Guy Real Or Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.