Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Relationship/confusion: Please Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship/confusion: Please Advice (407 Views)

Excited Nigerian Man Dances For His Older Oyinbo Lover, She Watches In Confusion / Nurse On Duty Set Confusion Among Men On Social Media With Her Curvy Shape (pic) / Curvy Female Doctor Is Causing Confusion On Social Media (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship/confusion: Please Advice by ProJectAnatot(m): 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
Evening Nairalanders.
Please ignore any errors. Thank you.
Ok, here we go.

I am a young guy, in my mid-twenties
So, I have not really been in a relationship before... I used really because I have loved someone before.. When I was 17yrs. I truly loved her but somehow it didn't work out.
PS: it didn't involve sex/romance it was love. And before her I never felt anything for any lady... Maybe crush, Yes but not serious things. In fact I hated the feministic carriage of ladies before I met her. I still talk with her though but the feeling has gone down a bit.... Bla bla... (Enough of that.)

What brought me here
I work in a hospital setting. So I met this girl. She was my patient. And I met her a couple of times and from there I picked interest in her.
PS: I was single but not searching.

But after seeing her I thought she had good character and godliness, so I decided to talk with her and see. I asked about her from a relative (distant) of hers who work in same hospital and he said I can try but she is conc. Christian type.
We started talking though she has traveled to a different state. I asked her out and she told she would think about it. And I kept asking her about it and she told me she wanted to tell me something and it's been more than a month and she "can't seem to the find time" to tell me what she want to tell me.
The problem is that most of the time she doesn't answer my call. Sometimes she calls back some other times she doesn't. She tells me she is busy or she missed my call.
On the phone she doesn't sound like I am disturbing her. I personally don't like disturbing someone but she hasn't said she doesn't want a relationship. Sincerely its frustrating me.
I decided to not call her for two weeks and that is after two unreplied missed calls. She didn't during those two weeks and when I finally called yesterday she told me she was keeping malice with me for not calling her.. I don't like stretching matters so I apologized and it ended there. She has not demanded for anything from me, though I sent her airtime yesterday and she clearly was grateful for it.

What do you guys think... Relationship experts pls come and advise me...
Is this normal shakara or something else. I don't really know what to think!
I wish she would tell me she is not interested or something. I don't have experience with this kind of thing.

PS; I told her am not seeking a relationship for sex or immorality.

Forgive my long Epistle. Thank you.

If this can be moved to front page I would appreciate.
Re: Relationship/confusion: Please Advice by Nwodosis(m): 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
Are you aware that you dealing with an underaged girl? See you, see prison o! She is not of age to give consent. Hope you are pedophile.
Re: Relationship/confusion: Please Advice by Gudhrt08: 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
U r not serious walahi......who still d luv for this hard tym!

1 Like

Re: Relationship/confusion: Please Advice by ProJectAnatot(m): 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2021
Nwodosis:
Are you aware that you dealing with an underaged girl? See you, see prison o! She is not of age to give consent. Hope you are pedophile.
Are you in Nigeria or the US? Read my post again and write a better contribution biko! Thank yiu
Re: Relationship/confusion: Please Advice by Ahmback(m): 6:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
It is well.
Re: Relationship/confusion: Please Advice by Petyprincess(f): 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2021
From your post I could only deduced you are trying to pick up an underage girl, what exactly is Nigerian men obsession with underage kids?
Please look for your age mate and leave that innocent child alone!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relationship/confusion: Please Advice by ProJectAnatot(m): 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
Petyprincess:
From your post I could only deduced you are trying to pick up an underage girl, what exactly is Nigerian men obsession with underage kids?
Hmm. OK, thank you. I have good intentions though. I know you and Nwodosis are saying same thing because this days once relationship is mentioned the first thing that pops into our head is s*x. But thanks for your contribution anyways.
Re: Relationship/confusion: Please Advice by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 7:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
Petyprincess:

Nigerian men with underage girls?? Are you for real??

I ain't defending Paedophiles whatsover but you made seem like it's a Nigerian/men thing only.

The Numbers of Paedophiles in America and their fellow first world countries (both Men & Women) compare to Nigeria is ratio 100:1
Re: Relationship/confusion: Please Advice by Cinema4d: 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
Yeah those two fellas up there were kinda right... except if the girl in question is immature.
Re: Relationship/confusion: Please Advice by ProJectAnatot(m): 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
Cinema4d:
Yeah those two fellas up there were kinda right... except if the girl in question is immature.
I don't understand your comment! Except she is immature?

(1) (Reply)

My Brethren Eh Dan Happen Again Ooo.... / Woman Who Stole Her Husband’s Money To ‘enjoy’ With Boyfriend Lands In Police / Urgent Advise Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.