Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Why Are Women Always Toxic After Years Of Relationship/marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Always Toxic After Years Of Relationship/marriage? (1297 Views)

I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women Always Toxic After Years Of Relationship/marriage? by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
Good evening nairalanders,

Should we say marriage is not compulsory or is not necessary to venture into marriage.
I have seen several marriage collapse even the one shared on this platform, different stories about issues in marriage..
Courtship , dating, friendship lead to marriage.. the two love birds love each other from day one .. promise to keep each other vows... infinity love ... promises here and here..holymatrimony..

After marriage, courtship, dating..the attitudes of the lady will change due to conflicts hating her lover, she will exhibit a character that she have never showed it from the genesis of the relationship..

In my church , I have this brother that he is one of the committee, he discusses about men complaining about there wives ill- mannered attitudes, some of them want to file for divorce because they can't cope again.. marriage of ten,five,25 years ...

Even one of the one he told me that the said man spent 10million naira on marriage just to impress the bride family ..still his wife is ill-mannered, non chalant attitudes, tht he is fed up ..

This are same couple that loves each other from day one...

Some men are sent to early grave, due to hyper tension , even some are living dead...

The problem is women..
Why did they change their attitudes..

Who is to be blame?

Married men your experience please...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Always Toxic After Years Of Relationship/marriage? by MJBOLT: 7:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
na "see finish" dey cause am.marriage leads to see finish.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Always Toxic After Years Of Relationship/marriage? by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:40pm On Oct 17, 2021
MJBOLT:
na "see finish" dey cause am.marriage leads to see finish.
really.. like a lady I knew then, before she got married to a my neighbor ,she was gentle, calm, easygoing, when my neighbor married her..she changed her attitude, even the man was surprised seeing those attitudes.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Always Toxic After Years Of Relationship/marriage? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 17, 2021
Re: Why Are Women Always Toxic After Years Of Relationship/marriage? by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
I was told that once you have seen the unclothedness of a man,everything including respect reduces and you'll be prone to misbehave towards your man no matter the age difference, is it true?
yes it is true...that normal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Always Toxic After Years Of Relationship/marriage? by Nonexisting1: 7:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
Due to foolishness and long throat, they dump nice boys for rich bad boys during their dating years. By the time they come back after long fucck with bad boys, the good boys have moved on and possibly married. They then have no other choice than to settle down with the bad boys to avoid becoming papa go marry. After a few years in the marriage, regret and depression set in and they turn to rabid dogs thinking they are feminists. Most married women including many of them in this forum are frustated and depressed which is why some of us have stopped to engage them in arguments. When you tell them the truth or hit a nerve, they start insulting your parents. By their comments you shall know them. Any thread about husbands, watch their comments closely and you will see how badly their marriages are doing. You will easily notice that they write with experience and not hearsay or speculation.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Always Toxic After Years Of Relationship/marriage? by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
ít's thєír nαturє thєч cαn't hídє ít
Re: Why Are Women Always Toxic After Years Of Relationship/marriage? by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Due to foolishness and long throat, they dump nice boys for rich bad boys during their dating years. By the time they come back after long fucck with bad boys, the good boys have moved on and possibly married. They then have no other choice than to settle down with the bad boys to avoid becoming papa go marry. After a few years in the marriage, regret and depression set in and they turn to rabid dogs thinking they are feminists. Most married women including many of them in this forum are frustated and depressed which is why some of us have stopped to engage them in arguments. When you tell them the truth or hit a nerve, they start insulting your parents. By their comments you shall know them. Any thread about husbands, watch their comments closely and you will see how badly their marriages are doing. You will easily notice that they write with experience and not hearsay or speculation.
you are ready right my brother

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Always Toxic After Years Of Relationship/marriage? by MJBOLT: 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
it's a common thing among women especially when they are desperate for marriage,they will protray themselves to be good and well behaved just to deceive the man and will waste no time revealing their true character once they are married.

handsomeyitayo:
really.. like a lady I knew then, before she got married to a my neighbor ,she was gentle, calm, easygoing, when my neighbor married her..she changed her attitude, even the man was surprised seeing those attitudes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Always Toxic After Years Of Relationship/marriage? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
MJBOLT:
it's a common thing among women especially when they are desperate for marriage,they will protray themselves to be good and well behaved just to deceive the man and will waste no time revealing their true character once they are married.

What is this one saying

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Always Toxic After Years Of Relationship/marriage? by Homeboiy: 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
If I get an opportunity to wicked a Nigerian girl

I won’t think twice
Re: Why Are Women Always Toxic After Years Of Relationship/marriage? by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:15pm On Oct 17, 2021
DONFRANSKID:
ít's thєír nαturє thєч cαn't hídє ít
really..I learnt someone told God created them like that
Re: Why Are Women Always Toxic After Years Of Relationship/marriage? by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2021
Homeboiy:
If I get an opportunity to wicked a Nigerian girl

I won’t think twice
why now,.. even to see a good woman is rare because bad women are plenty
Re: Why Are Women Always Toxic After Years Of Relationship/marriage? by MJBOLT: 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
There are no good women anywhere,know this and know peace.

handsomeyitayo:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Always Toxic After Years Of Relationship/marriage? by Homeboiy: 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
handsomeyitayo:

No good Nigerian girl

Forget the pretense and sweet words

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Always Toxic After Years Of Relationship/marriage? by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
MJBOLT:
There are no good women anywhere,know this and know peace.

you are right my brother,
You in Lagos I learnt that most of the houses in Lagos Are head by women when their husbands have died...try and look for house it is women that are landladies...this makes me not want to marry at all.. just leave my life happily..
Re: Why Are Women Always Toxic After Years Of Relationship/marriage? by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
Homeboiy:

No good Nigerian girl

Forget the pretense and sweet words
nah so my brother, them get sense,if them need money they can come to you and pretend to be nice .but for me an wiser than them..I only give small token, nah their pussy go suffer it

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Always Toxic After Years Of Relationship/marriage? by Ahmback(m): 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
This thread dey go well
Re: Why Are Women Always Toxic After Years Of Relationship/marriage? by dan9ice(m): 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
Why most of them jump into marriage is because, age wasn't on their side again. They had used their youthful age to visit almost all the hotel in 9ja(exploit life carelessly). You know karma is a bitch... It's time for the clock to turn around(karma), most especially that when they meet their waterloo(fate) .. Including men..

Most of these individuals (she/he) knows who really loved them, but, because of societal influence, they'll compromise and later end up with garbage..

That's when their eyes will clear. They'll start visiting mountains upon mountains grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Always Toxic After Years Of Relationship/marriage? by helinues: 9:46pm On Oct 17, 2021
Why are some men stopped caring after marriage?
Re: Why Are Women Always Toxic After Years Of Relationship/marriage? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Women Always Toxic After Years Of Relationship/marriage? by FalseProphet1(m): 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
By the year 2023 marriages recorded in Nigeria will be less than 10%, Nigerian men will be liberated from the chains of bondage women call marriage.

This I have seen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Always Toxic After Years Of Relationship/marriage? by ednut1(m): 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
Majority of Nigerian women just get married for the mrs title cos of pressure. After they get it dem no send

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Always Toxic After Years Of Relationship/marriage? by handsomeyitayo(m): 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
dan9ice:
Why most of them jump into marriage is because, age wasn't on their side again. They had used their youthful age to visit almost all the hotel in 9ja(exploit life carelessly). You know karma is a bitch... It's time for the clock to turn around(karma), most especially that when they meet their waterloo(fate) .. Including men..

Most of these individuals (she/he) knows who really loved them, but, because of societal influence, they'll compromise and later end up with garbage..

That's when their eyes will clear. They'll start visiting mountains upon mountains grin grin
correct nigga.. you are right
Re: Why Are Women Always Toxic After Years Of Relationship/marriage? by Fiscus105(m): 3:26am On Oct 18, 2021
Nonexisting1:

And where are the good boys? Oga you should stop idolising urself pls.
How many guys dating one single girl?
How many ready to walk girl to the altar indeed.
how many guys are really treating so called wife like queen?
Is it not naija guys who want to be treated like king but want to treat their wife like slave?
Re: Why Are Women Always Toxic After Years Of Relationship/marriage? by Fiscus105(m): 3:35am On Oct 18, 2021
ednut1:
Majority of Nigerian women just get married for the mrs title cos of pressure. After they get it dem no send

I pity ur sorry ass, continue merry-go-round one place and be consoling urself in stagnantion. Just go to local government in ur area, endevour to do statistics of couple coming to registry everyweek.

Aside church sand mosque o, don't forget those who bcome husband and wife without being officially married o.

(1) (Reply)

I Miss This Nairalander / What Is Your Reason For Marriage / Unknown Paying Countries Yahoo Update To Bomb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.